You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 4:41pm

Author: Cisdai

Notes de mises à jour 5.0.1.2541

Bonjour, Avec la maintenance d'aujourd'hui, nous avons apporté les modifications suivantes : Prêtre / Sorcier : La compétence élite 50/50 a maintenant été corrigée et ne cause plus d'interférences. Guerre de Siège : La mort accidentelle de personnages joueurs a été corrigée. Familiers du Zodiaque : Les éléments peuvent maintenant être correctement empilés jusqu'à 999.

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 2:34pm

New Account's Name isn't recoginized

Quoted from "Sascori;4217683" I made the account 4 days or so of the posting of this thread and I had to do it on this account because the new account doesn't work either on the US or Eu forums and when I try to get an email sent from the forums with account information it says that that email address does not exist in the database Greetings, I don't know for the Us boards, but I can explain it for the EU board, there is an issue with the creation of new games account, the forum account linked ...

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 3:32pm

Old Official Manual Updates V2.0 to V5.0

Greetings, I've just update the thread, the manual download link is now available.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 11:55am

Cant enter the game

Greetings, Everything looks fine on your DxDiag. So I'm not sure where your issue lies. SInce you already have reinstalled the games a few time without more success, I'll suggest you to first download the game once again, and make sure to make a clean removal of the already installed game files.

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:10pm

Cant enter the game

Greetings, Could you please post your DxDiag ?

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 3:23pm

Problem with install of client (v5)

Greetings, There can be several reason for your issue: - your internet connection (download the game with a wired connection is always better) - your hard drive (corrupted clusters can be the cause of the corrupted files) > make a checkdisk, - your antivirus (it happens often that some files from the game are considered as part of a virus, and are therefore blocked by your antivirus software) > turn your antivirus off during the download, installation and patching process.

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 3:07pm

Is there any hope for the future of RoM?

Greetings, Are you not tired of spamming the forum with your posts ? I have already told you that we accept any criticsim as long as it is constructive. Just saying the we are slackers is no way constructive. Give us some examples, and also note that some issues can't be solved by us but by Runewaker. We, Frogster, are the editor of the game, not the producers, we can make adjustments, but some issues can't be managed by us. Last point, yes there are a lot of rules, you have the EULA, and also t...

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 2:48pm

Poor ethics of Mentors

Greetings, Your thread has been closed on purpose and we totally agree with his decision and answer when he closed the thread. We do care about constructive feedbacks, but your contribution to the forum with your poll, and now this thread are far from being constructive. Now, we have a full confidence in the behavior and decisions taken by our mentors. Last point, your thread is breaking the forum rules. You are not allowed to discuss the moderation in public. Therefore, I'll close this thread. ...

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 6:09pm

CM Event: City Taffrock Tour

Explore Taffrock with your personal CM tour guide! Have not decided yet to play as a dwarf? Already questing away and find no time to enjoy the scenery and to meet some of the inhabitants of Taffrock? Why not take a breather from what you are doing and join one of your CMs for a relaxing tour of the new area, introduced with Chapter V, Fires of Shadowforge! From Thursday, 21st of June 2012, until Friday, 29th of June 2012, we will visit your server at random times, which we will previously anno...

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 5:04pm

Turkish IPS blocked

Greetings, I'll forward your question since I don't know the answer. But as far as I know, as long as we don't have the authorisation from Runewaker, we can't lift the IP block.

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 4:40pm

Crash reports after the latest patch.

Greetings, Click on "Start" and in the search filed enter “dxdiag” (without the “&#8221. Now you should see a DxDiag.exe in the result field. Run this one. As soon as all the datas have been gathered, click on “save all the information” and save the report in a .txt file. Please either add the dxdiag.txt file as an attachment to your message or copy/paste the content of your DxDiag file here.

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 3:47pm

Greetings, Are you maybe using a Mac ? If no, could you please post your DxDiag ?

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 4:00pm

I cant press confirm or cancel!!!!

Greetings, Yes but my explanation is still valid for RoM.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 3:43pm

Greetings, As explained by Yrcanos in your other thread, we advice you to turn off your antivirus software during the installation and patching process of the game. Once you have done it properly, you will have to turn it again, and then, I'll strongly advise you to run an antivirus scan. This should avoid the files to be deleted, this high probably causing your crash reports.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 2:50pm

I cant press confirm or cancel!!!!

Greetings, Your graphic card is not meant for gaming and doesn't meet the minimum requirements : Quoted --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family Display Memory: 1696 MB Dedicated Memory: 64 MB Shared Memory: 1632 MB Driver Date/Size: 5/4/2011 04:30:20, 7473664 bytes Intel graphic chipsets are not meant for gaming. You have only 64 MB of dedicated video memory, you need at least 128 MB of dedicated video memory to be able to play the game, even with 1...

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 2:46pm

Greetings, Could you please give us more details, like, when and where do these crash reports occur ? Could you also please post your DxDiag. The more details you will give us, the more we should be able to help you.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 2:41pm

support center pass won't reset

Greetings, If you have forgotten your customer support account password, you can ask for the rest here : http://support.frogster-online.com/app/u…stance/session/ Creating a new customer support account is not necessarily the right thing to do, since your customer support account need to have the same email address than your game account. Once you have managed to get your customer support account straight, in order to reset your secondary password, you will have to provide them the following info...

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 1:28pm

tp resets

Greetings, That's normal, you still have the same amount of training points, but some skills cost now more TPs to reach the same level, that's why you can't reach the same level on all skills. @Kalika: When there are a lot of changes to the classes, or changing in the costs of the skills, no company will ever ask if you agree with the TP reset or not. The reason is that you will get an unfair advantage over the players who will have to pay more training points than you to reach the same level on...

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:52am

question about re-installing client.

Greetings, It's always better to remove all the existing files before reinstalling a software, it will avoid possible confilct between the old and the new data files.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:47am

Browser version not working??

Greetings, Quoted [Technical Update - RoM Browser Version] While you can play without any issues via an installed Chapter 5 client, the RoM in your browser version currently experiences some technical difficulties. We're aware of this situation and have been working on it diligently since early this morning. We apologise for the caused inconvinience and will keep you updated once we have an ETA of the services resurrection. In the meantime we suggest to use the client version to enjoy the latest...