Search results 1-20 of 32.

Yesterday, 9:34pm

Author: Aesson

Cant log in

/close glad its sorted out

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:41pm

Newbie here, hi everybody :)

Quoted from "Saelwen" // if it's the wrong section, sorry. "new players" only had questions in it so... If it's wrong I'm sure a mod will edit Not the wrong section, welcome and i hope you enjoy the game.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 3:31pm

The First Forum Petition

Quoted from "Ellen" GF/RW why do you hate your player base that much... what did we wrong to you? Final warning! This thread is not to discuss what is good or bad about the wheel, neither do we need a explanation about how it works. Keep on track and stop the discussion.(once more you can do this elsewere) If not it will be closed and then no one can respond to this "petition" anymore.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 7:32am

The First Forum Petition

Quoted from "RoMCaladin" Strictly speaking Sarkas, it is still a loss and, therefore a gamble, if the value of your reward is less than that of your original stake. Not just if you gain nothing in return... I.E. if there is an item on any of the levels of the Wheel of Destiny that costs less to buy in the Item Shop that it costs to spin that level of the Wheel of Destiny, then the Wheel of Destiny would still be correctly defined as gambling. PS: to Lix, the definition of F2P does not mean that...

Monday, April 18th 2016, 4:18pm

Runes of Magic - an Update.

Quoted from "Cenre" Gotta hope the items are still made available on the npcs or i guess most of the f2p community will leave. Yes, they will have same items, we won’t delete any item from offer. Yes, prices will stay same. Only change is that in current “Phirius Tokens Shop” you can buy for example stack of 10 items for 100 Phirius Tokens and NPC will offer you 1 same item for 10 Tokens. So unity price will stay the same.

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 1:28pm

[Raid Status] Bone Peak by Astral

Good job so far.....go go go and kill em all!

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 1:26pm

Bone Peak - status

Gratzz Good job!

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 6:04pm

How long does it take for support to respond ?

Well this morning i did the same on my personal account......it took about 1 hour before they arived... Sometimes patience is a virtue

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 11:00am

Has something been messed up by latest update?

Heya Hammadryad We are gonna do a extra maint to resolve current problems. See This topic

Friday, January 15th 2016, 3:42pm

2 top guilds united

Congrats with your merge. May the RoM Gods be with you while cleaning out those endgame instances

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 10:26am

Old Player Returning

Welcome back!

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 10:22am

Questline problem?

Hi Murkalael, 1st thing you can do before contacting us is using the addon Questhelper wich u can download using curse. This addon can be a big help. Also there is a guide in this forum wich could help. You can find it HERE After that and all fails you can send a ticket with your problem. This way we can look into the matter and probably resolve your problem.

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 12:21pm

Enforcing (the ridiculos) language rules

Let be clear about something..... The rules about what language can and cannot be used were not made up by us GM's The problem here lies in the fact that however they (those rules) are here "we" from the EU side did not enforce them. This is also why Sarkas stated: And we basicly have to enforce all of our "stupid" rules as well. As for how to continue now.....that is gonna be a internal discussion. Wich means if we know more about this "hot" topic we'll let you know

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 8:54am

Item Shop Wishlist! (No pointless Off-Topic, please!)

Quoted from "Fixie" PS; i have tried to be good for almost some of the year Tried???

Tuesday, December 8th 2015, 9:23am

Coe hm clear by Dragonlords & Imperial

Gratzz...good job! Now let other guilds follow you in that challenge

Monday, December 7th 2015, 1:29pm

Turned into GM CACTUS

Quoted But I was useless GM because I can't give players tons of diamonds ... Well guess it was a little bug...but at least you got some idea of what is was to be on GM status

Friday, November 20th 2015, 10:18am

Returning player

Welcome back and get ready for a merge and new friends ingame

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 4:09pm

To be clear about this: On November 24th, we will perform our servers maintenance. It will begin at 04:00 AM CET and during this time the servers won't be available. Maintenance will take longer than usual. We will inform you as soon as the maintenance is over and you can go back to your adventures under the sky of Taborea. [Additional Information] The server merge for FR servers Claiomh and Solas (Nuada) will be conducted. The server merge for PL servers Saoraid and Perun (Vesna) will be conduc...

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 3:55pm

Quoted from "Symmol" Can someone confirm that the server merge for Macantacht and Isiltir is anticipated to saturday Nov 21st? Since there is no other mention about this anywhere else and it was previously announced to happen on Nov 24th. Or is that just a typo? Unfortunate typo, will get it sorted