You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 9:45pm

Author: Achoore

A failed experiment!

Ask me nicely *harr harr* *goes back in his cave, preparing evil plans for random players*

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:23pm

Need edit on Terms of Service ?

Mercenary has also violated several of our rules from the Rules of Conduct. Any further re-opening of closed threads or new threads regarding this subject may lead to warnings and/or temporary or permanent forumsuspensions. If you have a problem with this conflict - Please contact one of our Staff Members in PM. Thread closed.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 3:23pm

GM's taking action.

I refer to my statement made >>here<< (Please read the post after that as well). I will close this thread now.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 3:18pm

I am f2p from now

This thread will be closed now. Players from Insomnia and Mercenary: We'd like to encourage you to refrain from posting more about this topic. We'd recommend that you contact a staff member should you have any further questions regarding this topic.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 3:17pm

I am f2p from now

To clarify; As some players seem to be very eager to share their side of the story on their forums, we will disclose some information about the recent 7-day suspensions for both members of Insomnia and Mercenary. In the last few weeks (I may even dare to say months) there has been a dispute between Insomnia and Mercenary regarding Varanas Nightmare. GM's were often alerted by the community about harassment, drama and accusations in World Chat. Both Guilds like to go there and they also don't see...

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 12:46pm

Things we cant do in Runes of Magic

You've been sent an e-mail with the reason of your suspension. If you have any other questions regarding your suspension you have to contact Customer Support. We don't discuss this on the forum. As for the rules which apply on our servers, please read our EULA which you accept each time you log into the game and our rules. They can also be found on our homepage: http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/content/rules/rules_en.html https://account.frogster-online.com/AGB/?LANG=en&simple=true /close

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 11:21pm

Miyo says bye bye :)

Even though you're by far the worst player on Siochain, I wish you best of luck with whatever comes next for you

Thursday, December 15th 2011, 5:57pm

White Pegasus

This is how it looks at full graphics.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:42am

Volunteer Positions at Frogster Online Gaming

Quoted from "ThePoorOne;3788305" Eh no edit button bah, anyways I cant apply yet without knowing if this question I asked could influence my recruitment "if it happens" in any way :p Please forward me the PM and I will have a look

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 8:09pm

Where does those Curse X &amp; Burst X runes come from?

Closing this thread for obvious reasons. /close

Friday, November 18th 2011, 8:15pm

Mercenary guild

Time to close this thread down (for obvious reasons I'd say). Please refrain from accusing or insulting on our forums. /close

Monday, November 14th 2011, 9:13pm

Quoted Anyway I was a little excited I saw gm online. I hope more people report hacks from now on so we see them more often... I try to be online pretty often, but when I am doing some QA work I prefer not to announce myself in World Chat. The amount of whispers are pretty overwhelming sometimes Edit: The post above is slightly longer then I wanted

Monday, November 14th 2011, 9:12pm

Quoted from "irremediable;3715672" I have seen those things in AH and as I'm not a "rich" player I just spectate what is funny : somebody post about some items that "should not be" a GM enter game , arbitrary take out from AH those items and shout in world "get in touch with CS for refund if you buy" may ask : EULA is only for players ? the publisher can abuse anything ? players have no rights ? no , I not sell those , don;t even know how to get them but what if tomorrow I sell something "impos...

Monday, November 14th 2011, 12:00pm

When is this gonna be fixed

As much as I appreciate players brining bugs to our attention, please don't make new threads about it to get an answer. I promise you that as soon I have more information the information will be published in either the patchnotes or an update will be made in the bugreport thread. I will close this thread. /close

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 1:34pm

Quoted from "Roum10;3715429" If I'm wrong on this one then I go make a reality check like you said: You reported this out of spite, admit that... It's a very rightful question he asked and it's always better to ask if you're not sure. He's by far not the only player who reported this and we're thankful to all of those who reported this to us. Even if it turned out normal, we'd rather have you ask 1 time more then 1 time less.

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 10:39pm

I've made several broadcasts on the server to warn everyone about this issue. The runes have been removed from the Auction House. Those who bought the runes, please contact our Support department as soon as possible for a possible refund of your money.

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 10:34am

Eligium and others...

Quoted I still don't believe Tera is being "in construction" by a team separated of Runes of Magic.. Actually, it is. Frogster is a Publisher. Runes of Magic is developed by Runewaker. TERA is developed by Bluehole Studios. Community Management wise (https://forum.tera-europe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2&langid=4), you might've seen that they have different Community Managers and Moderators working for TERA. So short said, Runes of Magic will continue to be developed and will certainly not be forgo...

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 12:15pm

Discussion Thread - Patch 4.0.4 - Pumpkin Festival

For those who play Rogue/Mage, you may notice that skill Poison Trap (Or the Poison Trap in Trap Master) no longer functions. This bug has been reported and forwarded to Runewaker and we hope to fix it soon.

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 10:44am

Undocumented Changes - Patch 4.0.3.2451

Please remind yourself that this is the undocumented change section. If you think some skill might be bugged, please create a Bug Report.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 8:54pm

Patch 4.0.3.2451 - Incoming!

Quoted from "zas1;3645529" And about the oak walker bug and the nerf on shells equip? The Oak Walker issue is not fixed either, and the nerf on the shell equipment is an intended change.