You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, March 6th 2017, 11:17pm

Author: Cipher

Daily Login Bonus - FAQ

Quoted from "PurpleHaze" The reward is an incentive to get people to log in daily. The item shop does not work for me, so this is not only not an incentive, it is a disincentive. For that matter, the item shop not working means my inventory is full of Phirius Tokens I have no use for. So there is no reason to do daily quests either. Gameforge is going out of its way to discourage me from playing this game in so many ways. Have you contacted support? We will gladly try to help you resolve the is...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 8:56pm

Daily Login Bonus - FAQ

Quoted from "PurpleHaze" Where? How? Does one get this gift? I've logged in twice and I can not find anything. In the item shop third tab along and then the reward will be in your (my depot) can sometimes take a while to get there.

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 10:28pm

I'm looking for the player

Dont know if it helps but the servers were merged. New server name: Aurora - Smacht, Siochain, Midir You could create a character there and try to find the player you are looking for?

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 6:44pm

Show your real life face!

Well here i am

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 8:33pm

Think is time to change "Festival"???

Information on the festival Quoted from "Polog" Hello SheIsMyHeroin, Festival will change with new patch. We will not skip this festival, no worries Thread answered. Closing thread

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 8:12pm

New awesome female race?

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" Guys let be serious: we try to play MMO right not zoo park simulator xD Wow just remember this is just a bit of fun we are merely pondering the thoughts about a female race. not creating a complete one to be implemented i see a lot of thought went into your post tho

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 1:51pm

New awesome female race?

Quoted from "Masazuka" News about Morrok & Jill's ascension reached the island of the Half Dragons( a cool race name was just not coming ), the elders wanted to keep that a secret from the youngster but eventually the news became public, alot happened and the Half Dragons are now aiming to become part of Taborea bringing along a huge island with hundreds of quests that can bring you up to lvl 70 and 2 new cool classes Guardians and Enchanters. always wanted to play as a half dragon since the fi...

Monday, July 18th 2016, 10:29pm

The Circle of Death

Monday 19.00 CEST - Aurora - We visited you tonight and we enjoyed seeing you all there and watching you use your skills to fight your way to the top. Congratulations to the winnner. Wednesday 19.00 CEST - Agenor - We will be coming hope you have sharpened your swords and polished your armour

Monday, July 18th 2016, 10:11pm

New awesome female race?

Quoted from "RoMCaladin" Well, given one of the screenshots they released, Dark Elves would seem possible as its a matriarchal society (the male in the picture is being controlled after all ). The obvious female warrior race would be some form of Amazonian tribe but that would not really be a new race. I like the idea of Dark Elves Quoted from "PhoenixLion" Hey all, Btw I don't expect that this would be added to the game and that it would even benefit it. I'm just curious what could be a good f...

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 6:34pm

When a new merge is scheduled?

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" You can't have planned merge cuz you have no idea about servers situation! Have some feeling and "info" that only like 20% from "GMs" still play this game, problem is exactly this! Feedback from first hand missing!!! GF team have no idea about some servers! Even we still have i think some GM on Aurora who play game ... not sure how listened is his/her voice and if report real situation! As far as i am aware most of the GM's still play the game including myself. It do...