You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 11:47pm

Author: TheFaller

Oak walker dies (suicides) randomly

oak walker dies instantly whether you have briar shield or not.... problem is as simple as: Warden makes a crit hit, Oak Walker looses some of its health, + its sepal stab bonus that sometimes he doesnt even manage to use it :x

Monday, August 1st 2011, 6:37pm

Too many events on same place

i wonder whoelse agrees with me? everytime it happens at least 2 times a day that i enter in Varanas central plaza and i find myself lagging like hell, and crashing due to that. that area simply gets too poppulated, ppl going there to buy dias, ppl going to make malatina games to then trade their shells, and now 2 events going in the same place, the skin thingies and the gold bar thingy, plus the fact that now every1 has a mount with wings... Anyway, the issue being the 2 events taking place at ...

Monday, August 1st 2011, 5:41pm

Warden Class Feedback - Patch 4.0.1

Class combination: wd/m Levels: 29/20ish(?) Gear (please choose one): quest gear i see myself as: maybe Offtank? Skill: Heart of the Oak + Oak Blessing My skill level: 25 Positive: -\- Neutral: lvl 25 heals 1300/5sec; lvl 65 will heal 3300/5sec Negative: too much health regen/5 early game Bugs: Suggestions: maybe make the regen/5 scale with a smaller base HP + stamina Sry for the quick comment/discussion about the current skill, but atm this skill early game reaches an absurd health regen that a...

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 7:35pm

[Not a Bug]wd/r thorny vines issue

the problem is that, even though the new mechanic is there (for example, the dmg doesnt scale bigger with every new tick), i dont see much of an improvement in terms of dmg, specially after i have increased the dmg of 2h weapons to 50%. Adding the fact that the description still remains the same as before patch, i wonder if by wd/r receiving an elite that improves thorny vines dmg have prevented this skill from receiving the full remake that it took from the 4.0.1 patch...

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 1:25pm

[Not a Bug]wd/r thorny vines issue

thorny vines still has the same description as before the patch, though that might be thx to the elite. However, the dmg output from that skill isnt as much big as before the patch, before it used to make around 1800ish dmg every tick, and now it does 2000ish dmg. wodner if thats a bug or if its intended my character is a wd/r, lvl57, in macantacht server

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 12:19pm

Warden Balancing Patch 4.01

wd/m ins't exactly dead.... now you dont rly need magic dmg and int to make dmg, but physical dmg instead. Proof of that is the oak walker buff and the lvl50 elite wd/d, on the other hand.... it's still as messy as it can ever be :s

Friday, July 29th 2011, 1:27pm

plus, what extremia mentioned about oak walker loosing HP.... that thing is happening everytime warden makes a crit hit. Mine atm looses aroun 2500 HP whenever i do a crit move. this is basicaly screwing wd/r completely, since its his pet of choise :\

Friday, July 29th 2011, 10:56am

[Statement] Warden balancing in Patch 4.0.1

Quoted from "andreasels;3435076" I guess the only combo which could have any use of the skill was Wd/R cause of the high % on it there. the thing is that, on wd/r, charged chop still does dmg superior than 3 potws..... so maybe the wd/r combo was the only one not affected by the decrease of dmg. However, oak walker has a bug, so i believe it "even things out" >_<

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 11:09am

what i noted on my wd/r is that 50% of the times, the charged chop is doing 2 times dmg, but not that big of a dmg.... but now that u mention charged cjhop is bugged, i was finding weird that my skill when crit hitted, it would do, for example 53K dmg, while non-critical would appear 24k + 24k = 48k.... also my potws does 11K non-crit dmg as comparison to the charged chop, so.... i rly dunno what to think :\

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 12:24am

Oak walker dies (suicides) randomly

that thing is also happening to me, and i found out why: most of the times, when warden makes a crit hit, and Oak walker uses the extra sepal stab, he dies almost next. They surely make a good thing in the Oak walker.... but with this bug it is umplayable to use Oak Walker, specially in the wd/r combo.... im in macantacht server, Jaydenn character

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 2:39pm

Patch 4.0.1 - Colourweave Festival

also another thing with charged chop on wd/r: 1- it still is called "charged chop" and not charged cleave 2- sometimes, it seels it does double damage. For example, versus a naga with 35.000HP, i use charged chop to kill it in one blow, but the numbers that appears on top of the naga indicates i did 2 strikes with 25.000 dmg sry for double post, but cant find the edit button

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 2:32pm

Patch 4.0.1 - Colourweave Festival

let me be the fisrt then!! lol anyway, Oak Walker seems to be dying too easily, or instead its "dying" by itself after a few time has passed, even if its full health. also, his passive seems to be working fine, but 2 things are happening: 1- even if when warden makes a crit, oak walker will use a sepal stab, but his skill doesnt actually refresh on the toolbar. 2- after 3 consecutive sepal stabs (thx to the elite critical feeling) he seems to overaggro warden itself o.O

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 11:25am

Warden/Mage and Warden/Druid problem still there.

Tough Oak def buff applies to all pets with no exception. Of course it also gives the spirit of the oak an extra, but still that doesnt make wrong what inferiority said. though i dont agree with one thing. In the past, cristal pet was the pet of choise for wd/m. But right now, i believe he can take a more DPS route instead of a supportive route. It will depend in how much it was boosted, but the new elite Spiritual Feedback, if it trully boosts Oak Walker alot, plus the lvl50 elite increasing pe...

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 12:28am

Weird?? possible changes? soon to come changes??

description of warden skills were put back to normal. But now tell me, am i just watching things, or the Oak Walker is doing a tiny bit more dmg, and his autoattacks are faster than usual??

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 9:01pm

Weird?? possible changes? soon to come changes??

any warden player confirm this. I saw this on my own: Summon SPirit of the Oak - summons a spirit of the oak to assist you. it will absorb a deadly attack for you within the effect time and restore you to full Health (effect cannot be triggered again in the next 00%"$!" seconds) Heart of the Oak - lvl25 (lasts 15min) Spirit of the Oak lends you its strengh. During that time, your HP increases by 2.3% and your physical defense by 350% Frantic Briar uses the power of the mother earth to create a b...

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 5:03am

Druid secundary

in terms of DPS, D/Wd isnt a DPS combo. that secondary only enhances his support/heal mode. D/M also falls into the supportive category, but at least it lso increases its dps on some of his skills. D/R is, maybe what you're looking for if you want dps.... however, if ur question isnt about DPS but overall, then D/Wd might be the best choise...

Monday, June 27th 2011, 7:23pm

How good is your Warden?

i've been wondering.... as a wd/r i basicly use my oak walker as DPS... thus i dont take advantage of the (punny) 15% boost in 2h weapons dmg. My question is: Should i still be using 2h weapon on him, or should i take advantage of the rogues dual wield and carry 2 1h sword/axes? Is the DPS of the oak walker affected by the fact i carry a 1h sword instead of a 2h??

Friday, June 24th 2011, 3:11pm

Warden Feedback - 4.0.0

TheFaller Class combination: Warden/Rogue Levels: 56/50 I see myself as: DD (melee) Skill name: Punch Skill type : Pet Skill My skill level: 0 Positive: -/- Neutral: -/- Negative: doesnt even overaggro warden's attacks at a certain point, more or less after ravenfell Bugs: -/- Suggestions: last chapter you increased its dmg to make him get more aggro.... doesnt work that way. Defenitely increase the aggro generation of that skill, just like knight has some skills that increase aggro. Skill name:...

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 9:31pm

Warden Feedback - 4.0.0

Class combination: Warden/Rogue Levels: 56/50 I see myself as: DD (melee) Skills Skill name: Charged Chop Skill Type: General My skill level: 55 Positive: Incredibly high damage Negative: 2 seconds as cast time simply isnt practical for a melee char. Neutral: -/- Bugs: -/- Suggestion: put cast time for 1 second and add damage to compensate for the reduced cast time Skill name: Briar Shield Skill Type: General My skill level: 50 Positive: nice skill that helps adding more dmg to enemies Negative:...

Friday, June 17th 2011, 12:50am

Mage Changes

M/Wd earth surge misses.... quite too often. maybe with some stack of Macc it will get it fixed. But atm, earth surge is one of those skills that you use to initiate a fight with any mob, and if it misses, just do your normal combo without this skill. ªIf it hits, then just use a plasma arrow and its GG