You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 405.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:31pm

Author: Gala

Polen-Server haben PDEF/MDEF sowie PATK/MATK food, welches bei uns nicht existiert

Quoted from "SaitoHajime" Wir schauen mal nach ... (*seufz*, schon wieder? -.-) ohne Witz, für dich scheint das eine lappalie zu sein und ja irgendwie zu nerven. aber wir, die community-übergreifend den BK spielen, ist es das nicht. und gerade im PVP sollte man von gleichen Voraussetzungen ausgehen und die Sache mit dem nötigen Respekt behandeln.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:23am

Equip viel zu teuer geworden

Quoted from "SirloROM" Die Behauptung die Preise sind angesetzt für maximal Möglichen Gewinn stimmt auch nicht ganz. Früher : der erste verkauft einen Stat für 20kk, der zweite sagte sich probieren wir doch mal für 22kk usw. Heute: bei uns auf Asteria ist aber eher so, der erste verkauft für 20kk, dann kommt der nächste und bietet ihn für 120kk an bzw. kauft alle für 20kk raus und bietet sie dann für 120kk pro an. ist ja auch alles legal, aber nach ein paar Wochen bleibt der Preis bei dann 120k...

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 9:05pm

SW thank you thread-reborn

thx dragonlords. David vs. Goliath

Monday, January 15th 2018, 9:44pm

Match system

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" we lose whem you are 5-7 players more then us i agree 100%. and that is what i said, mostly wins the guilds with most ppl. and may be in a few month we will cancel our decision and take mercenary. but the quality of the individually player will not change that much, the player could only hide behind a big guy to make damage. so i agree again with you, big healers or tanks would be nice for us and in the siege.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 8:56pm

Match system

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" Trust me 2-3 pvp geared healers t7 items can replace 2-3 DPS with t14 weapons i do not because every time when some DPS are missing on your side you always lose against us. Healers are not the problem. yes you could cap a tower perfectly, but what else. but that is okay, because every guild plays siege in their way. we with dps, you with healers, dragon with stunner and asgrad with all.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 7:48pm

Match system

@Hardwell but we could dream

Monday, January 15th 2018, 7:39pm

Match system

Quoted from "gorndir" Its quantity not quality. Though from the side of exer that i can speak of, the mercs we get are pretty good. Let us for a change not be outnumbered by the strong guilds this few ppl are very good ! and you could be proud of you all to organize so much ppl. i do that with the few ppl here and only 10% of them do that what i am saying .

Monday, January 15th 2018, 7:19pm

Match system

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" Pleace try to be positive and think how to become good as other ARE! we could if we want, but we decided to be Insomnia and not Insomnia + mercenary. but that is our problem. but a lot of guilds thinking the same. so i only wrote my personal thoughts. i did not say they have to do that now. and if you are lucky to play against the same 3 opponents everytime, then everything is fine. and btw. to improve, only with the help of mercenary is not a proof of high quality. ...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 5:31pm

Match system

but why to Oldass ?? you know what the name means ? OLD ASS ..... just kiding i am 100% convinced that this will change the Siege to better one. Sure some of the big Guilds have to separate ppl, but i guess i will be fine. and the performance will be getting better.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 9:50am

Match system

Quoted from "Magío" Problem with only reducing the maximum amount of ppl per guild is the fact that it still won't fix the fact that super strong guilds get paired with weak guilds. You are right. BUT we had Astral with 3k points and they kicked our Ass and Siege was fantastic. With your paring system you will have only 4 Guilds to fight each other and trust me that we will boring, that will be fix the probem for 2 month. and this you could have in an easyer Way : declaration of war , i dont kn...

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 9:12pm

Quoted from "Baizee" thank you for the fun sw Insomnia was fun also was your side crashing alot during that sw? some lags at the end and some logouts. but no crashes i think.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 9:05pm

thx to Astral. nice suprise for really good fights

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:16pm

viva la mexico. drink a corona to me.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:00pm

Quoted from "Magío" Yes hurry up. i am pressing F5 Refresh every 2 minutes !

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:14pm

Quoted from "Reynmar" Gz Exercitus, so you are now the strongest PvP guild! haha. the world is upside down. gz Excercitus

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 2:48pm

Match system

Quoted from "Challenger" So magios solution is better for more balanced pairings imo may be but how we will you get balanced pairings with unbalanced guilds ? Big congratulations to Dragonlords to be now the strongest PVP in Europe (really meant that), but it will be the same like all guilds over 200k points. You have fun 3-6 month and then it starts to become boring. Most opponent will not fight unfortunately. and a new big guild will born. so i personal think, if you reduce the ppl, there wil...

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:16pm

BK Szene Thread 3.0

danke an Sâcrêd für BK. sorry einige Leute haben doch tatsächlich mit WE angefangen. aber krasse Truppe habt ihr da aufgebaut

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 9:05pm

thx a lot to exercitus

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 7:27pm

Match system

Quoted from "Magío" How will this stop a pairing between a Rank 1 and Rank 16 guild? You think guild strength would just be closer by having fewer people on each side? right. there we will be more strong guilds on the same level! no place for gate-twinks, no place for all the buff-twinks. with every twink you lose a active place in the group. and @Oldass you dont want to do that, trust me .. the siege for you would be so boring as for Asgard or Immortal a long time. cu in 30 Minutes

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:50pm

Equip viel zu teuer geworden

Quoted from "Aggi" Ich bleibe dabei: Gruppenzusammenstellung (und natürlich Spielverständnis) ist wesentlich (!!!) wichtiger, als equipment. Wer sein Equipment trotzdem noch weiter puschen will, als nötig, sollte auch entsprechend tief in die Tasche greifen müssen. Ja klaro. hast du recht. aber du redest hier von High-End Spieler und die sollen ja auch kräftig zahlen. Du vergisst aber die Wiedereinsteiger und die Neuen, die können mit Spielverständnis genau 0 anfangen. Und schau dir mal die Pre...