Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 7:07pm

Author: Tatterdamaelion

Warlock/Champ. or Warlock/Rogue?

Still open to ideas and rough guides

Monday, August 12th 2013, 6:16pm

Dwarven Warlock/? looking for RP clan ?

I am a noob at this game,but not to RP,prefer medium to light roleplay,please ,no 5 paragraphs of how your tortured soul copes with their life ,while keeping their hair smooth and silky in the moonlight! Don't mind which server,but I can only speak English,I have teamspeak and skype and a ooc mentor would be really helpful ! UK based but insomniac,so times not that much of an issue ,willing to adapt background etc within limits for party. Hope to hear from someone soon

Monday, August 12th 2013, 5:33am

Yeah,I am leaning that way to be honest,at first glance there does seem to be more synergy there ,thank you

Monday, August 12th 2013, 4:40am

And ,yes I am a noob,to this game anyway However I like warlocks and after reading these pages I really do want one. After my searching though I do realise that they are not popular,still,different is good right,right? So as the main title says W/C or W/R ?,in either case I will be going for dwarf,cos I like dwarves and the RP section might be fun with him. Any thoughts or pointing at threads I have missed,read all the ones here btw,greatly appreciated,"for dummies" versions even more so