You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 5:24pm

Author: Cenre

Match system

Declaration doesn't effect points anymore, was fixed awhile back.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 12:06pm

Patch 7.2.1.2823 Discussion

Fail patch, new mirrorworlds doesnt even have any free entries. New ini still broken, no notable changes, no bug fixes, and another festival we've had for years. Gj

Monday, February 5th 2018, 8:20pm

100 lvl instance

I would suggest having same crit resist as hoe, 6k. At 87 cap hoe crit was awful, am not sure how much extra 1k will effect it, but even still 6k is a lot. Still, current state of a game is beyond a joke and both thr developer and publisher need to pull their finger out and do something.

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 12:08am

Communication with Players

Quoted NEWS MANA STONE GASHAS IN THE ITEM SHOP FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY! 02.02.2018 Magic is in the air! The new gasha will give you a chance to pick up tier 7 to tier 9 mana stones. Merge the stones to refine them, improve your equipment, and become a legend of the battlefield! These offers can be found in the Item Shop under Current Offers between Thursday at 23:00 and Sunday at 23:00 (GMT). Have fun in Taborea! The RoM Team P.S. We're offering tier 5/6 mana stones outside of the gashas individu...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:49pm

If it wasone promo, people might understand, but its not. Has been literally every promo since times changed(still stupid if you ask me, old weekend sale times were fine) since new shop came in. Yet more fail copy paste by gameforge. I guess gameforge can't afford to hire anyone to proof read their webposts.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 1:45pm

Every promo has same time advertising that it ends on sunday, but since new shop, all promos end on saturday at midnight. Gameforge just too lazy to change copy paste promo from before their trashy shop i guess.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:20pm

SW thank you thread-reborn

Not the time for trolling hard I wasn't in siege but would want to see a vid about this. I despise this dumb bug since the minute it was found, and would like to see proof of it being used by a guild member. Thanks.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:02pm

Fun war, thanks.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:05pm

Yea idd, to say about gm food from a dl member is a bit hypocritical, have seen your guildies use at least 30+strong dumplings in sieges vs exer. Afaik rey only used 1 patt food. Hard to compare the two.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:52pm

Chances of both guilds having full ppl is less then 1%, but whatever, if missing ppl makes you feel better, do what you want. Again, thanks for siege. Edit: and why say gz if there is no fight? 10 minute win isn't worth the effort of typing gz because is no fight xD

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:41pm

Well if ppl arent playing because no new ini imo doesnt really count as missing ppl. Guild has 200 ppl offline, guess we missed ppl too.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:36pm

I looked at my warrecord, numbers are different to how you describe. Point anyway is you blame numbers after every time you lose, just say "yep, you played well, we'll try again next time and come back stronger" Anyway look forward to fighting your full guild vs our full guild, should be fun for everyone.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:18pm

Quoted from "_Klaymen_" Thx for sw, but yeah we were lacking ppl, again if not it would be the same like with Dragonlords yea you only had like 2 ppl in siege, is why we won. i guess since you missed a lot of ppl no video?

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:01pm

Really nice siege asgard, didn't play siege for 2 weeks but this was worth the wait ps: who kept using beetles on me? i bet mrugal

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 12:52am

Damn, I always miss the good ones, if I show up its always trash 2k point guild, feelsbad.

Friday, January 5th 2018, 11:36pm

Server Merge Discussion & Questions

Quoted from "Sarkas" Currently there are no new plans for merges. Must be because gameforge are the best rom publisher and know exactly what the players want.

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 9:07pm

First war i join in 2 weeks and exercitus win, must be a sign Fun war, hope to be able to join again for more!

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:51pm

For the fun of siege, points overrated anyway.

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:06pm

Not really much faster, you maxed out about 5mins after us for the key upgrades. Also fcapping towers from the enemy makes it rather hard to hold a mid tower. Anyway fun siege.