You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 5:42pm

Author: Hardwell

Match system

Quoted from "Gala" Zitat von »SheIsMyHeroin« 3. my new/old idea "Honor or death" 1k point guild member can use only Fire training, 3k point guild can use also Soldier attack, 5k point guild can use Tactical something and Middnight ... and 20k+ guilds can use IBW! (You want to burst this BOSS ... but did you make SW today? ... and did you win any time soon?) i love this idea ! bye bye mercenaries from other servers :p

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:14pm

Match system

Quoted from "Gala" Zitat von »gorndir« Also why should high or any guild should adapt to that lame tactic that makes 1h of boring sw and not fcapping guilds try to actually fight? And its not a matter of skill or tactic. And why should each guild adopt the lame tactic of winning a sw with mercenaries, because they can not do it on their own? is the same ! I can understand your point on this, and tbh it would be better if GF thought one second about merging all servers instead of merging only th...

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:48pm

On ne se foutrait pas un peu de notre geôles là?

Bah franchement ça vaut le coup si t'as un vendeur de diamants à moins de 5k/u

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:15pm

Match system

Don't understand why you're talking about deserving points, I'm not even in a 90k points guild, and the one I was talking about is far from being a 2k points guild. To be honest the next biggest guild can be a "Pro R/P fcap guild", I wouldn't care that much (except that it would be a shame but whatever). I rather have 500 points and fight than having 90k and waisting my time against R/P + ch/m;p/wl alts. Quoted from "torkilsd" mage/champ Exploit. Quoted from "Skruve04" ramcaping Exploit. Quoted ...

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 9:10pm

Match system

I changed my mind, they should modify pairing system by pairing "fearless cap guilds" between themselves so they can stop annoying those who actually want to fight instead of spreading their cancer.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 1:15pm

Patch 7.2.1.2823 Discussion

Quoted from "Cenre" new mirrorworlds doesnt even have any free entries Even if you pay, you can't enter in those mirrorworlds

Monday, February 5th 2018, 9:29pm

BK Szene Thread 3.0

Thanks for the war Eulenspiegel, the beggining was pretty intense for us

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 1:17pm

Event en chanson

C' est difficile de rester sur le jeu Tu t'interroge sur ton avenir Mais t'as envie de jouer Sans rire, Nocturnus recrute Alors n'hésite pas.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:09pm

SW thank you thread-reborn

Thx Asgard for the 30 min SW I could do !

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 8:43pm

Thanks for siege war Eulenspiegel !

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:26pm

Match system

Just wanted to say that it's not so easy to start over from the beginning for someone who also want to play PVE content Anyway I hope your match pairing issue will be fixed... after some server merges

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:04pm

Match system

Works if you do SW only.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 7:44pm

Match system

Ok my opinion was subjective, here is the objective one for this "only strong guild" issue : deal with it, until they merge all servers, because : • They will never change the amount of players in SW • They will never change the rewards (they made it so "High-Class Equipment Package" doesn't give clean tier 6 items and you want them to give better rewards ?) • They will never change the current match pairing because they already tried and everybody asked them to put back the original one (they a...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 4:55pm

Match system

To be honest I like the idea of reducing the maximum amount of people per guild. I'm going to explain why. The last merge between european et german servers created those strong guilds you can see nowadays. Basically it became Server VS Server siege wars (except for Exercitus & Dragonlords). From Nuada (which didn't have the chance to be merged) we've seen this change as for Nocturnus it became impossible to fight against most of the top guild because their number greatly increased. Now our guil...

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 12:59am

Quoted from "Cenre" Damn, I always miss the good ones, if I show up its always trash 2k point guild, feelsbad. same

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 9:18pm

Quoted from "Challenger" edit: ty too noct nabs

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:16pm

Merci à vous les retraités enthousiastes !

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:04pm

Server Merge Discussion & Questions

Please don't merge Nuada and let it die !