You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 559.

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 10:47am

Author: Markussk42

Does the m/w 70 elite work as intended?

Quoted from "Cannonji" Quoted from "Cenre" Quoted from "Thandraug" Please, cenre, Enlighten me, what are the top 3! Wd/W, M/W, and ? w/wd, and m/w only if you have a wl/m. ch/r is good also but none plays it on EN side that ive seen. We have ch/r in our server, who outdpses all, if you give everyone same amount of buffs. Ch/r has great potential which is killed by the game limits and bugs

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 10:20am

Problems with Siege War.

Quoted from "Cenre" Point Droppers: With declaration of war its possible to drop your points for easy fights for easy badges, worst is around the 1k point range, ruins sw for "the real players" who want to play sw for the fun. Those who really want easy sw will just go to alt guild. God knows theres plenty of "just for sw" guilds on Siochain and my guess is that its the same situation on all servers .

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:30pm

M/W Buffing To The Limit

Plenty of players use Big Angels cos of sw, not just the tp obtained in the run. I am not as active as I used to be, but last time my Phoenix was triggered my gear was still full dura and I had all my buffs. Actually "all phoenix" is quite common strategy for last few instaces during first runs. RomCaladin: I am not that familiar with m/w, so can't speak about those, but as a ch/r tank I easily passed 40 buffs without long term xp/tp stuff .

Monday, February 9th 2015, 9:56am

M/W Buffing To The Limit

This issue has been reported bazilion of times. The only improvement so far was that we can't lose Big Angel's Sigh buff anymore (and maybe Phoenix). While this issue is annoying for dps, it is a real game changer for champion tanks, who used to lose Shield Form during the boss fight . Which reminds me that Big Angel and Phoenix are not included in the buff list, while both of them are quite widely used.

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:38am

Houses (again, for more visibility here...)

Quoted from "foranor" Quoted from "Yrcanos" Quoted from "viptank" I agree, however, NOTHING in the patchnotes suggests that any work was done on anything inside the houses, so how do you explain them breaking all of a sudden? Does RW really implement stuff without telling you guys? Yes, RW is really implementing stuff without telling anybody. In the past we had plenty of ninja changes like complete change of r/m elite skills or +20 jewels being a part of the event, just to mention the biggest o...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:34pm

remove the wheel and put the jewels as normal offer in shop

Quoted from "Astore" Quoted from "Markussk42" I assume it will take 5 more "one time only" promos before +20 jewels will appear in IS as a part of regular promo. Won't happen. They are never, ever going to slay this cash cow until it has been milked dry twice over. Quoted from "Astore" I suspect we will be seeing a +20 "special offer" soon. Please, make your mind and let me know, so we can continue in the discussion. Back to the topic: I would love to see +20 jewels disappear from the game rath...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 3:30pm

Quoted from "Astore" Quoted from "Markussk42" Did we? I might be remembering this wrong, I seem to recall buying +16 jewels back in Limo Desert times (level 62 cap). And not even the prone-to-fail ones, the guaranteed-to-work ones, in packs containing 5 each for armor/jewelry/weapons, at a reasonable price. Gashas were introduced much later, at which point the guaranteed-to-work jewels migrated to prone-to-fail gashas, increasing the cost by about a factor of 10. Quoted from "Markussk42" There ...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 1:57pm

Quoted from "Astore" Quoted from "Markussk42" I assume it will take 5 more "one time only" promos before +20 jewels will appear in IS as a part of regular promo. Won't happen. There have been numerous threads complaining about the wheel of fortune, with no official ever commenting in any way. It's a very safe bet that they found sales generated this way to have exceeded their wildest dreams by far. They are never, ever going to slay this cash cow until it has been milked dry twice over. I'm eve...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 12:17pm

When the +20 jewels came for the first time from the event, we were assured that it was just a one time mistake, which won't happen again. Then we had this one time only promo in the wheel. Now we have second one time promo in the wheel. I assume it will take 5 more "one time only" promos before +20 jewels will appear in IS as a part of regular promo. But at least we can see what a word from gameforge is worth ....

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 6:55pm

Make SW rewards fairer for healers

Quoted from "Neuromanc" Actually I think it's kind of ok that farmers get as many badges or more. They are people new into the game who cannot fight imba geared people. They are also faaaar behind on the title count, compared to those delivering and taking the hits. U take that away from them , u will find yourself with no one wanting to do this necesary and many times unrecognized job. I have to disagree with your statement. There is no general rule that ONLY low geared/new players are farming...

Friday, December 5th 2014, 3:49pm

I didn't say merit farmers are leechers, did I? Though I have to admit by leechers I ment those tower campers who check RoM every 10-20 min during sw just to be sure their char is still alive and collecting.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:00am

I am usually around top spot in kills in sw, and yet our merit farmers get 13 badges while I don't. I would like to see some change in order to reward the whole guild since the leechers can get badges already, while others have to interupt their job (gate/tower defense) and kill balloons

Friday, November 28th 2014, 10:37am

Class Balancing, Instances, and Skill Modifying Suggestion Thread (No Flaming, No Trolling, No QQ, etc.)

Quoted from "Zerienga" I will not say that there isn't a big difference. Though chain drive appears to go off more often in shield form (don't quote me on that, as there's no hard proof for that). But even if there's a big difference, it doesn't change the calculations between a skill that only does a few % less than rune pulse and rune pulse. Rune Pulse in a shield form is kinda spamable attack, and it works great. But if you want to be a dps, Rune Pulse will be instant 0-2 during a boss fight...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 6:45am

Class Balancing, Instances, and Skill Modifying Suggestion Thread (No Flaming, No Trolling, No QQ, etc.)

Quoted from "Masazuka" yet ch/r gets a 50% patt buff Which doesn't stack with some other patt buffs anymore, so its not that great. Should I mention for example Berserk which is 36% and stack with other buffs nicely? Quoted from "Zerienga" Umm... Rune Pulse does not need higher dps added to it. I just started a champion/warlock alt to test out the combo, and I discovered that Rune Pulse gets a 2 second cast time damage modifier added to it. Even when Chain Drive makes it instant. I have chosen ...

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 2:26pm

Just a few ideas: r/wl - make Dark Soul Smelt physical attack dependend. Both Soul Stab and Ghostly Strike are patt/pdmg dependend, so I see no reason for Dark Soul Smelt being based on magical attack. r/ch - get rid of the traps, noone will ever use them. Not to mention that sneaky rogue which needs rage for most of the elite skills just doesn't make sense. ch/r - increase the dps persentage on the skills. This actually applies to all champions. - Rune Pulse hits for 500% dps - Charged chop hit...

Monday, November 17th 2014, 10:57am

SW time change

Who cares about sw times, if sw by itselve is so laggy that half of the guild have to stop after first 30 min?

Monday, November 10th 2014, 6:11pm

Any K/M guide?

Quoted from "Antella" Quoted from "Cannonji" Stat 6/0 with in/matts and max all light damaged based buffs and skills and pew pew! Even if you exclusively stat for attack, the K/M will not become a strong DD in recent inis (in Bethomia B1-B5 it does fine), because it cannot raise Matk like the Warmage can. And you probably lose some of the ability to off-tank. Did you see the video just above your post? It looks like Mytho is doing just fine DPS wise

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 4:26pm

time to bost back scout?

Quoted from "vihar4298madar" Markussk42.....: 300k hp s/wd hmm and you think is monster in sw? atm i can go near 500k hp as s/wd buffed full sw gear 5sta/pat/1sta/hp 4slot +16 and die die die...what you can do when other class stun you 10sec? 10sec stun in sw just a big joke ...yes i can kill some low hp ppl easyer /200k hp/ but loool give same gear for other class and you can see in sw scout is same like pve!!!! why a hell ppl and RW dont understand this class total dieeeeeeeee!!! and you see ...

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 3:57pm

time to bost back scout?

Take it easy RoM is known for not being really fast with updates. There are classes like knights who were waiting for the update for years. There are classes like wardens who got the updates much more often than any of them would like to. There are also classes who were never fixed. P/W sure knows what I am talking about. Scouts had their moment of glory folowed by the ugly nerf. My guess is than in next three years they will finaly be fixed to the usefull level. But only if RW finds a way how t...

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 12:55pm

WTS rogue gear

Ha, Ighi is back and he needs money. Therefore he is selling his lvl 80 rogue set: Upper body Sandos Head, Shoulders, Boots Lasoyl If you want to know the specifics or the price, just /w Ighi in the game. Or send a mail if he will be offline