You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 3:27am

Author: Hellu

anti- hack

Quoted from "Maga1212;2483050" I can say mine was. Can't talk about everybody though. I'd dare to say most of the hacked had the same forum login credentials as to the game. (Forum security got enforced too which makes things look even more clear)

Monday, September 27th 2010, 7:24pm

anti- hack

Quoted from "JKFerret;2482375" You think that only cheaters are hacked? Hackers don't care for anyone, they hack the accounts of 12-year old children, people who have come back after a long break, casual gamers who play maybe every other weekend, hardcore players who are on most days, people with imba gear, people with not imba gear, people who are 60/60, people who are just 16/5. You think everyone who is hacked is some kind of cheater, you are dead wrong. Every type of player I just described...

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 8:07pm

anti- hack

Contributing just a little, the account my character "Hellu" is was supposedly hacked but nothing was taken while I was away. Logged with my Jeneth account and saw Hellu had been online not too long ago back then. The account Hellu was on had the same exact account name and password as the forum account I used. Jeneth account remained untouched so I'm pretty damn sure they somehow got the forum login info somewhere.

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:29pm

And the hack havoc continues

Quoted from "roton666;2327266" I have to admit, reading all these "QQ I got hacked!" posts makes me laugh. Quit using your forum account for your game account. Duh? Use an entirely different frogster account, with no ties to the one you use for the forum. If they don't have your account name, they aren't going to be able to hack you. Anyone who gets hacked due to lack of encryption absolutely 100% deserves it. There's a million and one ways to ensure your packets are safe. The only way these pa...

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:26pm

[Feedback]Mana Cost %'s

They could bring back the old mana pots as they were in Chapter 1, they got boosted by m.dmg (as far as I remember) - they could be twinked so that they give more mana per tick for more wisdom. I recall the mana tick being like 120 mana back then - and it was huge before it got nerfed to 40.

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:09pm

Kyffhaeuser in Love

Kyff.. Kyff.. How could you do this! You promised we would carry on together and this is what happens after all these years! You're just like the rest of them, I should have never trusted you!

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 12:55am

Extreme unbalance

Quoted from "FighTDW;2247982" i play mage and yes the damage done is not great in end game. Buit for all you xbow users sword users what is this game called?? for them with iq lower than 1 its called runes of MAGIC. not robinhood and his bow / not knight of the realm and his sword its called runes of MAGIC so Magic should be the main stay of the game. Yeah I agree with you, all classes should wear robes and carry only RUNES filled with MAGIC and kill everything with the RUNES. After all it's Ru...

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 12:53am

Siege Wars HACK/EXPLOIT ---> FIX IT!

People whining about charging/SS over the walls is a hack but still healing the gates.. oh the irony

Friday, July 30th 2010, 1:00am

Siege Wars HACK/EXPLOIT ---> FIX IT!

Quoted from "dinokur;2247112" That ain't hack. If u know any priests, mages, scouts, warriors, knights (u can't charge with suprise attack through gate) without /r secondary, but can pass gate, let me know. If you charge someone on the walls right next to the gate you get inside

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 2:41am

Alot Hackers in RoM

Who needs flyhacks and such when you got warrior charge-bug ;P

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 2:40am

Extreme unbalance

Quoted from "Makkelele;2239396" You already had one, the Aukuda-NPC in MA Or was it Dorlos-NPC during Aukuda fight? Don't remember It was dorlos, but you couldn't kill him sadly ;P

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 1:57am

Rogue Show and Tell

Quoted from "fsilverio;2226619" Makes me remember this from a long time ago lol Yeah but that was Customer support failure.. though might be the same this time also

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 4:39pm

Rogue Show and Tell

Quoted from "outsider00;2225971" here is a screen of my new dagger joking its not mine T12 dagger and Vahtos eh.. either that's some unbelievably stupid and rich person or.. I have no idea..

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 3:30am

Extreme unbalance

Quoted from "lionacbgd;2223814" U can read post from US forum, about game balance in last few months http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=44440 Just wait for the balancing to kick in, Froggy knows what they're doing :p

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 9:32pm

2 chars same account worse then 2 chars 2 accounts?

Depends on what your plans for those 2 characters are. If you're using diamonds on both then having them on the same account makes sense. But if you wanna play both at the same time then making 2 accounts is the only choice. I personally prefer an additional account when making a new character :p

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 9:30pm

fastest way to tier a weapon !!!

You could run OH duo with someone and share the T4's or run some other instance.

Sunday, July 18th 2010, 5:48pm

Extreme unbalance

Quoted from "rockitos;2202607" Mages become a crap, the worst class in game. I see players how say tht is normal, maybe is normal, but the mage class will disaper in some time, and all will be scouts or rogues, and the diversity of the game will be lost. Mage have only aoe in tht moments, but in news instances (DoD, WA) aoe is unless. Now mages still can make HoS, ZS and DS, but in future most or them will leave the game. Why not try to rebalanced the power of the class, because at the melee DP...

Sunday, July 18th 2010, 3:38am

TP cheat or something else?

Quoted from "Calysta31;2199769" So why the lag is just for some people and not for all people? when you lag you have problem with all targets. When a target had lag, this target don't move faster than the server. And on the screen you can see an ally who had the same problem because he was fighting the scout at exactly the same location than me (left corner), and see the exact same teleport. And the target don't have any problem to fight. So your solution to win is playing with downloads on emu...

Sunday, July 18th 2010, 3:31am

Extreme unbalance

Quoted from "Auctioneer;2200690" i think from level 1-50, xxxx fire/wind/magic damage has better damage value/output than % weapon DPS. and the balance shifts at level 55+ with better weapons' p.damage and better % weapon DPS calculations. so i guess they should improve the magical damage value increase for all caster skills at level 55+. o.O should i rephrase? Or add more damage to the skills over lv50 to close the gap between other dps classes.