You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 7:42am

Author: MaraMari

Undocumented Changes - Patch 4.0.3.2451

Well i never really payed attention too this but i notice when i cast Shadowstab, Low Blow, i hit but the aftereffect misses and sometimes skill misses but the aftereffect hits I played on a rouge b4 and never can remember having too notice this at all, but now it seems too happen all more offten?

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 5:29pm

Druid/warrior - Rage System -

P/W is a melee with a bit of healing D/W healer with small bits of melee U c D/W suffers no penalty on heals from the elites and even get 1 extra GHeal, a small heal support from slash and Nurish On the other hand the only patk/pdmg buff u get its a group buff and therefore weak compared too induvidual buffs The extra speed/heal and dmg absorb r nice but dont bridge the gap too a real melee As at the end of the run ur dps is crap even compared with P/W and ur survivabilty not even close to it. O...

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 3:24pm

Druid/warrior - Rage System -

As a healer D/W u use slash for the Heal bonus and that applies even if bleed aint on the target Why wand, cuz it has way better healing bonuses then axes I wouldn't know how high u can pimp axes in comparison with the wands on a druid, but im guessing wands will still give better hit rate

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 2:17pm

Understanding how to use a warrior's combos. please help

U gain rage by hitting the mob or the mob hitting u, this is the greatest of sources for rage for a W/S As a W/S u get a couple of skills using focus and a couple that generate rage Do note:skills that generate rage will not give any rage if u miss and will often not give u any rage when u hit since there r based on a chance While lvl-ing u can just use VA(vampire arrow) and a couple of white hits too get the job done, on longer fights VA->aim for the wound->sword breath->enrage->agressivnes->ch...

Friday, October 14th 2011, 12:55am

R/K Third class?

R/K is the only tank rouge atm there really isn't any other R/X with same option or at least i cant think of any R/P is worse that R/K in every single directon, way lower pdef, less DPS due too not having any non-energy spamable atks and the heals wont/cant cover for that at all however K/P has a buff too reduce agro of ur party members, so u could class switch b4 going into an ini, and if healer is needed P/K is top rank

Monday, September 26th 2011, 12:58pm

starting on RoM agian WD/R

All Wd/x should use 2h weap. PERIOD. U gain nothing of dualwielding at all Abut lvl-ing Wd/M is superior, you will have mana issue but ur Oak Blessing (lvl25 elite skill) will outheal any dmg taken on maps, also since u kill mobs on maps rather fast it can become a problem for Oak Walker who will keep suiciding, and Wd/M has better Crystal too use So overall Wd/M will kill slower its also a bit boring too play(spaming wind chop or using regular atk) and u'll always on mana pots, but its just so ...

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 10:10pm

When can we expect the balance of Knight class ?

Thats cuz map mobs by lvl get alot more hp, some pdef and very litle patk in comparison with the player As the result of it, pdef becomes menningless for the player all the way and the knight, having no weapon dmg increase and with the worst dmg skills, it becomes increasingly annoying too get mobs killed, that shows of especialy when u hit Savage where mobs hp triples but there dmg still sucks and even rouges in quest gear can easy hit pdef cap Ofc all of the above excludes elites, bosses and i...

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:07pm

Yet another fail event.

Well I hit Richie quest with on pretty much every toon/alt i got, I got only pointless pots out of the festival bags and with R bugged I ran out of cards,so right now there is only squirel title that I even got any interest at all and can actually finnish. So overall this event is a complete fail for me

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 8:50pm

Wd/R skill questions

Quoted from "Grzybowy;3578224" Oki so i will be skipping Gravel ATtack. About thorny vines again - is it 10% of your max mana ? or the mana cost of the skill? and how is it's dmg ? does it scale with p,atack /dmg or is it static no matter what gear you are wearing? 10% of ur max mana, pretty much all of the effects with % of return r based of ur max value, do note it gives a CHANCE of mana return, so it only actually works 1/2 of the time it scales with patk Quoted I'd say i killed the physsica...

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 5:49pm

Patch 4.0.2.2440

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=92986 Damage log states it hits me but its Oak Walker that ends up dead

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 5:42pm

Patch 4.0.2.2440

hmm cant edit but also briar and briar repel

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 5:38pm

Patch 4.0.2.2440

Wind Chop/Achiles Heal Strike, didnt try any other

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 5:15pm

Patch 4.0.2.2440

Quoted from "Achoore;3577201" Additional Notes: Sepal Stab will no longer hit your Oak Walker if you land a critical hit on your target NOT FIXED. If u land a crit and Oak Walker has no target it still leads too selfinjury

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 4:26pm

Wd/R skill questions

All skills on warden r now physical, Briar is now considered a physical aswell. Gravel Attack is physical but the DoT is, for some or other reson, based on ur Matk Thorny Vines is physical, with the elite it gives a chance of 10% mana return, not more not less, no matter what lvl it is Abut Sepal was never checking it up, serisly but do remember Oak w/o sepal>over any other pet in dmg, with sepal it starts too depend on ur own crit rate Pet-stats, no-1 knows, but it seems dmg, patk, hp, def. DO ...

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 11:11pm

Future of knights

Will Atk as well, also ty for correction it does 6x agro pretty neat, funny i didn't notice it b4 and was only using it due too its 10% patk debuff. On Crystal Protection I would not consider it exact advantage as its party buff and can be cast by any Wd/x, of which Wd/M would be thy best choice (altho i noticed many Wd/x avoid using this pet)

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 2:57am

Future of knights

-well curentlly K/x hold abut 20% and K/S by abut 27% higher pdef then a Wd/W -there is an AOE agro issue with warden as i have not seen any agro added on AOE atks -K/x have better "saves" So overall K/x is not going anywhere and when the new inis gona be relesed K/x will tank it way b4 any Wd/W But Wd/W hits so much harder, saying that u can drop ur patk, I would rather not as u pretty much still need too hit as hard as posible Overall for endgame inis K/x>Wd/W, but once u overstat and hit def ...

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 12:32pm

Dealing with multiple opponents and DoTs

1.check ur were ur standing: u look arund all those red names, yea, they atk on sight, the greens only atk if u P|$$ them off 2.check ur enemy: use addon too get a more detailed info abut ur enemy 3.think what an enemy can do too u, b4 u think what can u do too ur enemy: pull a single mob and check for DOTs,stuns,roots other potencial debufs, also check there dmg done too u and get an idea of haow long does it takes u too kill it 4.have patience: rushing is no good, it'll only get u killed 5.see...

Monday, September 12th 2011, 8:19am

back after a year or so

k/x,p/x balance is still comming, so we dont know

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 9:01pm

back after a year or so

k/x still waiting for balance, so r priests. Mages r OK now in most cases at least wd/x no longer can do any/most magic, and wd/m is complete physical class now, it also gets strong Oak Walker support skills, and can do some decent dps combined with his pet(one of this skill appears too be bugged atm or at least i have never seen it trigger), on overall they r not exactly want/need but also not rejected on sight. For PVP cant say really EDIT: Wd/M, for what i have played it, its incredebly borin...

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 8:53pm

Warden any good now?

good? Lets say decent at least but buggy,some skills don't work, oak walker suicides here and there, And r still under-classed in most cases. However wardens yes r quite decent still after the latest patch, hopefully when the rest of the classes get there balance we wont be useless again