You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 5:42pm

Author: Erythri

Why not show off your Druid too!

Well maybe time i show you a Hybrid build? On picture i still missing 10%matt from pet and matt food and m/p buff (still doing up to 125k crits and nasty dmg )

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 2:30pm

My thoughts on Warlock..

Mark my words, WL/P will do wel in pvp , lvl'n one. And the elite skill for making Rising Tide instant is powerful .

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 11:08pm

Patchnotes Patch 5.0.0 - Discussion

Quoted from "frareanselm;4170808" EeroEST stop crying. You have the most imba class for pvp, if now rogues kill with 1st hit, then will need 2 or 3. If not, is your problem, get a decent equip. +1 Weaker players CAN kill OP players now, only because of stun/slow/fear effects. play your class like it should

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 10:56pm

ABLs in Item Shop?

Quoted from "Drrakon;4202947" Sure, about the same. But if on average people buy only a few more, that could already result in increased profits for our beloved Frogster.... Thats only a spike, in the long run it will be the same or worse, since most players are stuck atm to get gear so they don't by anything else (since no gear to make) so in the long run it's a profit loss .

Monday, May 28th 2012, 3:26pm

[Statement] Stay clean, don't cheat

This is plain stupid... As a writer you can filter every contact with a Tier X rune with exact date and location from it... I don't know who is in the programming department, but that group sucks and are much worser then 1 average freelance 12-15y old programmer... (this is not sarcastic)

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 1:44am

Low Prices – High Impact

Even sales fail, the packages cost 115 dia with loads of jewels in it, and you can buy some runes that are in the package for 125 dia... Someone didn't look correct in sale department....

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 7:23pm

Tell us what you think and win!

Can't participate, says "you already completed". And NO i'm not gonna change my IP (and then get a ban of possible "hack"....)

Friday, May 11th 2012, 6:56pm

P/S skill Ice Blade is a perfect example how inept developers of this game are.

Ways to fix is only 1 thing: - reduce overall dmg... then with same skills you'll see much different fights since you can use ALL possible skills you got in the fight instead of discussion about 1 skill from each class... (actually 2, since heal need to drop to)

Friday, May 11th 2012, 5:02pm

Need Help about the Class Combination :S

- Easiest killer(s) = r/x; m/d; p/s; wd/s (chiron can shoot trough castle walls and gate and is mostly 1 hit...) - Easiest healer = p/k (good one can outheal dmg.. since they stat like tanks...) - Easiest surviver(s) = k/x; x/k (but with a 1 pdef in stats @Ocultis: Such tank can easily be killed... when i was tank (k/s with >300kpdef) i could easily be 1-2 hitted by =====> Mdmg! if your reduction spell in recieved mdmg is in cd, then you are toast . The worst hit i ever got was 263k :s will neve...

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:41pm

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Sell ABL's per piece, and not in packages (where you mostly don't get that one or have to pay >400dias for stuff we don't need to get that one ABL...) it's been ages ago...

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 6:06pm

Need help on bulding hybrid druid

Guy's, you know this is an endless discussion? @Runoutofnames: You are correct with "you play what you want to play, not what others tell you to play". I play also as hybrid . But thrust me, endgame is a big difference . You can only act as hybrid, when the party is a bit OP for the instance you are in. And when you can solo nom at lvl 35 => means you are OP for that instance. @others that say "don't go hybrid": It's how you learn the combo (ofcourse not all combo's are worth it..) and stat it. ...

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 6:31pm

cast chiron skill by macro

If you do it like that, you need to put "/wait 1" between each skill that 1 is gcd, you'll have to ad higher number if there is a casttime involved.

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:53am

Done some updates, got the Giant Heart t9 +16 and finally got the juggler cape to get full set. What i'm using: - Annelia head (ld dirty statted) - Holy source upper/shoulder/feet (2 wis on them, rest matt/int/hp or stam) => need to get full Cursed set from tosh - Full Raksha set (mage statted) - Full Juggler set (mage statted) - Ifur ring (1 wis rest mage stats) - Giant's heart staff Heal part: This gives me with my own buffs (no food/pots) critheals of 93k with regen of 6.5k, blossom 3.2k. Max...

Friday, April 13th 2012, 6:27pm

Statting Druid/Warrior

Quoted from "slasky;4058758" if u want to do end game instances focus on pure healing statted items only. A hybrid is never the best choice if u want to be good at 1 part. D/W is a very good healer for party, and one of the best healers i know is a d/w so it is. a druid wont be able to do much DPS in any way and if hybrid either the damage will be way too log, the heals way too low or both pretty low, so better go all out one 1, which for d/w is for sure healing. And what 2nd post say that its ...

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 6:43am

Patchnotes 4.0.10 - Discussion

Quoted from "whyohwhy;4055257" But a few insiders were warned before the patch. Check the AH for listings a few hours before server downtime, for new listings at 10x++ the current going rate at that time. +1111!! Ever thought of who the goldsellers are? And why that there is a private server i heared and seemed to be the only one capable of running? It's all business

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 5:57am

Statting Druid/Warrior

Druid/warrior is meant to play the same as a battlemonk, but dunno details (healer axe from mems and patt stats?). What i can say about some stats you mentioned: Pdef = for punching bags Mdef = useless Int = or using matt, no big difference for druid

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 6:44pm

P/S hi lvl PK - true!

Question: How can you see the rogue (when in combat) so far like in that screenshot? Since if i'm in combat, i only see the rogues when they are standing max armlength away... and not further...

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 5:56am

Rommentary Episode 24 : PowerLeveling

Quoted from "adamex1030;4044664" Do you know that it's an bannable offense ? Only if i added "I do it this way" or "I did this" in the same sentence then it's bannable . Now it's a hint to cm's to forward those buggs and get it solved. If you may not post it, then they don't know it

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 4:13pm

Unacceptable Random Attribute Stone price raise

One thing, it's still cheaper then the 199 dias for a cleaner that also comes randomly. The 39 dias were same as a pury but now you have the item still AND the stat on a stone... So it was kinda cheap since most endgamers did that with Tosh gear to sell gear AND stat differently (was higher profit). But ofcourse, changing prices afterwards is foolish and negative for the people. When they make prices up, they should check the possibility and it's market value.... So they truely missed here...

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:27pm

If he wants a hybrid, then he wants a hybrid... I'm also hybrid and i love it more then full heal or full dps (see in signature the stats...) I'm wearing Puppet queen T9 +16 with juggler set (only need cape, still got pdmg cape ) and wearing holy source stil that need to be replaced... Ow yeah and i got 4998 wisdom and try to hold that number around 5k. Crit is 59.26%. Blossom does 3k regen (olmost full buffed, can add 5% if i want) Recover does 70-80k crits with 5.2k regen (olmost full buffed, ...