You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 12:55am

Author: Yrcanos

View statistics on Siege

Quoted from "Challenger" ...if a r/m running to you with tamb lute stimu ibd and assa rage, it is time to run Hehe - by the time I figure out those buffs, I'd be dead anyway!

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 11:35am

can't update clientupdate.zip

Quoted from "Spazzette" I am in Australia... Did you, by any chance, set your game region to Australia? If so, this would cause the error you are getting as there are no AU servers any more. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure how to go about fixing that one...

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 7:46am

Item level for +30 jewels

Quoted from "Giovannineve" I don't think RW has anything to do with this... the new item shop is entirely in the GF's hands by now, they made it for this reason: they can add any kind o item with little effort, without ask RW anymore. ...as long as Runewaker have already added it to the game, that is.

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 11:28pm

Delete old character

Zoom In/Out can be controlled via the mouse scroll-wheel. Unfortunately, Runewaker failed to provide any other way to do this - there is no keyboard shortcut. (At least, none that I know of...)

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 9:18pm

Got a little problem with someone in an event

Unfortunately, this is nothing new. Greedy players exist in all MMO's. (Y'all know that MMO stands for Me, Me, Online...?)

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 7:12am

Graphic bug?

Thanks for helping out with the texture file, Cenre. Today, there is a new patch - I remind you all of the 'fragile' nature of the RoM patcher and how susceptible it is to interference from security software. Please disabl your antivirus/firewall/other during the download and patch process to avoid potntial errors.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 8:54am

Graphic bug?

I'm afraid to say you're looking at a re-install. Please disable your antivirus/firewall/security softwares during installation and patching as we find that such errors are usually due to interference from such software.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:51pm

Phirius' tokens & Item Shop

There are Phirius Merchants at various places around Taborea that sell the items formerly available in the Item Shop for Phirius Tokens. The most obvious of these merchants is just outside the Auction House in Varanas.

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 5:04pm

stuck at loading screen, EU server ip address

Believe it or not, those tracert & ping results are normal for the RoM game servers nowadays. There's nothing wrong with your connection to the servers. You've managed to get the game client started, logged in and a character selected, so the server is responding, but the lack of loading would suggest there might me something wrong within your game install files. Has this been happening for a while, or did it just starty happening recently?

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 9:18am

stuck at loading screen, EU server ip address

Quoted from "deuceS013" tracert rom-enus-srv.runewaker.com ping rom-enus-srv.runewaker.com Check my signature for the IP addresses of the servers. The list is out of date actually, since the merge we had over a year ago - I really should update that list. Anyway, the IP's you are most likely to want are the Login, Siochain and Macantacht IP's although they are called Login, Aurora and Agenor respectively now,

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 11:24am

Daily Login Bonus - FAQ

Let's have a FAQ thread about the upcoming Daily Login bonus. Check first to see if the question is answered - if not, the question has been passed to Gameforge and I'm awaiting an answer. If your question isn't here, ask your question and I'll try to answer it. Do we need to log off & log in every day to get the gifts? or do we get them if we've stayed logged in? If you log in on Wednesday, and stay logged in until Saturday, and then log in on Sunday, you have 'logged in' on Wednesday and Sunda...

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 12:20am

Instance Maps

From chapter 4 onwards, the instance maps have been shown correctly. In chapters 1-3, instance maps were built into the client but the 'pointer' to where they were stored didn't go to the right place and so the game shows the World Map by default. As mentioned, the WoWmaps addon is indeed, a most excellent addition to any client. Now, Diz has a couple errors to be corrected: - Ystra Underground Labyrinth is from chapter 1; (This may be a translation thing here, as English may not be your main la...

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 9:59am

Hello, Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place for this.

You could put in a Support ticket asking to check your account if the characters are still there or not.

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 8:47pm

item shop gifting

The decision to disable a feature like this has not been taken lightly. But, consider this and then realise that preventative measures must be taken until a 'cure' can be found. Of course, the feature will be re-enabled as soon as possible.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 9:33am

Corrupt .fdb files

Are you using a Download Manager of some description, or just the web browser to download? DIsable the download manager, if so. If you are using the drect links from Gameforge servers, make sure each and every file you download is 1 Gb in size, except the final file which is usually a few hundred Mb.

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 3:54pm

Halloween Broken event

Quoted from "Andromahi" We have xp/tp event and we cannot have access to pots stored inside house.. We have xp/tp drop event and we cannot buff up with luck pots... so no drop event. The House situation is indeed, annoying, to say the least. Have you found the free Housemaid potions in the Item Shop? You can claim them once per day per account, but there is that provision already made by Gameforge to at least try and offset some of the problem of the lack of House zone.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 8:39pm

Hide and Seek - Hallowe'en 2016

We will be coming to your servers to hide and will announce our presence via scrolling banners. We will visit your servers at the following times: Aurora - Monday 31st October - 7pm CET / 6pm GMT Agenor - Monday 31st October - 9:30pm CET / 8:30pm GMT Watch out for scrolling banner broadcasts to appear ingame. You just can't be too sure what might land in your backpack.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 10:14pm

Problems with Siege War.

/snippity-snip This is not the place for W/M argument or discussion!

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 7:51am

im new here

If you want an English-speaking server, Aurora and Agenor are your 2 options. For a new player, any server will 'seem' quiet due to not many people questing in lower-level areas but you will find more players in the main cities of the game - Varanas, Obsidian Stronghold, Silverfall amongst others. Just pick a server & join us in the world of Taborea.

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 9:57pm

Why so many 140% diamonds sales?

Wait - are you complaining about the fact that Gameforge are giving players bonus diamonds?