You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 818.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 12:46pm

Author: RoMCaladin

[Feedback Collection Thread] Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep

Even better when you kill it and it vanishes before giving up its loot!

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 3:08pm

The strange stones that to pluss that only fail.

Just out of curiosity, did you make the mistake of trying to plus an item that is already statted and drilled?

Monday, January 1st 2018, 3:49pm

The strange stones that to pluss that only fail.

Even if the link is accurate, that can only be the base rate. There are various other factors that appear to effect success rates and are character specific as well. Personally, as long as I don't get impatient and follow my own rules on plussing, I rarely have any fails 17-20 and think I have only had 2 or 3 drops in all the years +20s have been out.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 6:14pm

Healer's Heart [Public] Quest is missing.

Erm, I have been religiously doing dailies and publics when zones open since long before Rozaron and , while you are correct that some publics have been removed due to EoJ bot farming, I can assure you the publics around the Battlefield area have never been active.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 1:44pm

Healer's Heart [Public] Quest is missing.

There are about 8 public quests that have always been missing from Chrysalia. I don't know of any official statement on whether that is deliberate or a long standing bug...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 2:45pm

Last Quest new Zone to enter Instance

The bug is that Cybil doesn't always reset to the priest. Changing channel may help you find the priest, or a zone restart/maintenance will reset things.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 3:07pm

Wrong stats on items

There is a LOT of gear with wrong Ghost stats in this patch. Shell plate gear and some crafted weapons to name a few more.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:13pm

Guild vault permissions

Happened last merge as well, they all got reset, rather than broken, he just has to redo them.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:12pm

More channels for farsitan

Just shout "Ants"! and all should be fine (or "Ferrets" if you prefer ^_^

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:08pm

Battlelines on the Brink - assist the captains

They had upped the spawn rate for the myrmex corpses but maybe that got lost in the merge. However, the old way should work and you just need to do the public (forgot the name) where you burn 3 of any corpse, until you get your myrmex corpses.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 8:19pm

New Wheel rewards

They have reinvented the wheel with the same error as they made the 1st time round: Rubies are only available via the spend of real life money on diamonds. There are players under the legal minimum age for gambling (in Europe) on this game. There are rewards for spinning the wheel that are worth less than the initial stake of 89 Rubies, therefore spinning the wheel is gambling. Therefor the wheel is again breaking gambling laws in the EU. You need to make all rewards in the wheel have at least t...

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 4:17am

Discussion about Patch 7.1.1.2805 - Crafting Festival, Adjustments, Fixes

Just for info: strictly, the term "NPC" refers to anything in game that's controlled by the game AI (or by DMs back in the paper n pencil days). It does include those things generally referred to by players as "mobs".

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 4:02am

Crafting slot

The only ways I know are: 1) Try to use an expansion scroll, if it works u haven't reached the limit yet! or 2) Go to an NPC that gives the quest to raise ur level in any given craft (or gather). If the quest mark above the NPC's head is blue, you can still raise another craft (or gather). If its grey, you have either reached your limit for that level or you haven't yet raised that craft to the level for that quest.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:55pm

Server: AGENOR / Current situation

GF will never make dias directly available in-game again. It simply doesn't make economic sense for them to do it - end of storey. They want people to either buy the diamonds direct from them or to get the "free" diamonds from their partnerships with game related sites and the like (which also generates some income for them). The problem for F2P players if finding other players to sell them diamonds. So you need to stop explaining why F2P players need access to diamonds and start thinking of why...

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 4:47pm

New patch ?!

But u guys killed it in normal mode before u killed it on hard, what exactly is the problem now in normal mode? lol

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 10:50am

Is it possible to level up all 3 gathering skills?

Us quest nuts have bought the tickets to have all 6 crafts and all 3 gathers at max, ready for any future quests, so can confirm that the tickets for gathering skills exist and come on sale fairly regularly (albeit under that crafting headings for some reason).

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 10:40am

Varanas, Phirius Shell Store Merchants, Upper Body, Icons are pictured as Belts

Its all 4 items and not just the upper. Also, no idea if its deliberate but there's only the crit versions of the items this time. No big deal either as those were always the better version.

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 4:33am

more diamonds

I find it strange that people find the diamond prices extortionate under Gameforge when they were so much more expensive under Frogster and you needed more to buy stuff. I have often commented that the item shop model is loaded to front end income, the problem for any older item shop based game (from the point of view of the hosting company) is that is very hard to generate a significant income from the game after about 2 years. No-one has yet found a successful answer to this problem.

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 2:26pm

more diamonds

You are approaching this from the point of view of someone that doesn't want to spend real money on diamonds. GF want to boost diamond sales, not reduce them. The problem for you is that people who do spend real money on diamonds have very little, if any, reason to sell those diamonds on the in-game market. They certainly don't need the gold these days. If GF make it easier again to get diamonds with gold, they will simply reduce their income because the current diamond for cash buyers will simp...

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 2:43pm

[Feedback] Visual lag making buy unwanted stuff

Yes, this still occurs. Though, being aware of it, we are able to avoid any unwanted purchases! Happens on different PCs/Laptops and can happen from login screen onwards but only with RoM, not with other games or applications so I believe it is in some way RoM related.