You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 395.

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 5:19pm

Author: Zerienga

Insufficient SW cap

Quoted from "Giovannineve" I missed the moment when having a big, healty, active guild has become something to be punished for, Zippi. Isn't that the goal of any guild? We achieve it with a merge, and so what? If once a guild is able to reach that goal it suffer a problem like that, something is not working propely i'm afraid. Is like that in every aspect of the game in the end... we are pushed to reach the top because in that condition we can do everything. What if once reached the lv cap you ...

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 12:59pm

Insufficient SW cap

Quoted from "Giovannineve" Quoted from "Cike" Quoted from "Giovannineve" For me, reducing the reg spot by six or so, cutting out few alt guild, is 100% acceptable, but can be subject of debate. or the alt guilds still sign up first and legit guilds can't register.....i'm not sure how this is any sort of solution. It would be enough to assign a priority in the registration phase based on the level of the guild: alt guilds can't afford to reach the top, while for legit guilds reaching lv 13-14 is...

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 7:41am

Profession title

It depends on your definition of wasting diamonds. If you mean spending diamonds to buy the item to allow you to reach Craftsmen level on all professions, then it isn't (unless buying with gold isn't considered as wasting diamonds to you).

Friday, November 27th 2015, 5:12pm

Thank you Smacht and Rest in Peace PVP

Make it 250 for bind lifter and 500 for abl. Then make it 25 dias for an abl in IS and 15 for the regular.

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 4:55pm

Item Shop Wishlist! (No pointless Off-Topic, please!)

Well, that's not even why I say that purists shouldn't drop. If purists drop in price, your creating a surplus if dias. Most players will end up using this surplus to make their gear better (i.e higher tiers). Due to the tiers going up on gear, instances will become easier to run. Players will them start getting bored with the instance and RW will need to make the next instance challenging for the higher geared players. We'll just eventually get back into the same situation we're currently in an...

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 4:06pm

Item Shop Wishlist! (No pointless Off-Topic, please!)

That being said, some things should NOT be made cheaper, such as Purified Fusion Stones.

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 7:50am

Server Merge Discussion & Questions

Whoo! Sio going back in time to merge with US reni and artemis! lmao

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 7:03pm

Returning player

With your account being suspended, try sending a ticket to support with the link I posted above. It was probably suspended to prevent people from hacking it or because of it being labeled as an inactive account and is now in limbo waiting for you to contact support to have it merged.

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 2:37pm

Returning player

Heh. So, you're from my server xD you'll need to contact US support to recover your old account. Servers have been merged on US side already. Reni got merged with Thalia and Artemis into the new server Mithras while the rest got merged into Erebos.

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 1:04am

Returning player

Quoted from "Yrcanos" Quoted from "Cenre" Lmao that this thread gets more posts from GMs then any other thread on this forum It amused me too - it's why I haven't posted in this thread. Liar! You just posted! Anyways, welcome back to the game. Echoing Cenre, here: your server choice doesn't really matter. As for your old account, if you remember the email used, I believe there's a "Forgot Password" feature.

Friday, November 20th 2015, 2:19pm

We also had more servers in general that spoke a common language. Only server not from the EN servers that got merged into one was Midire. US had Thalia, the dead AU server, and Reni (one of the main 3 or 4 servers) merged into Artemis, the largest US server population wise. Then, everything else was merged into Govinda to try to make it equal (I'm not sure if they are equal currently, but I did finish a HoE pug [non-guild, random players] run on Mithras last night, so... (oh, and only 2 alts we...

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 8:26pm

Oh? There was a server merge today? I didn't see the announcement. So, my guess was wrong, but there was a fixed date for the first merge which has already passed.

Monday, November 16th 2015, 2:25pm

Champion/Rogue as DPS

1) To convince you of the patk in burst vs the boss defense, tacky... Keath, can I get the buffs/debuffs used and your strength and physical attack? I'll do some calculations (which is what patk vs pdef is only used for). 2) Can't argue with you, there. 3) Off of burst, 2h hammer starts to fall behind due to a slower attack speed. To sustain your dps, you switch to 1h hammer + talisman (if not ch/r) or dagger (if ch/r). The off burst in shield form would probably be better than your off burst in...

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 2:20pm

About the Arcanium Arena.

Pretty sure it's just a bug that randomly happens when attacking gates and capturing their crystal. Been reports of it happening on US forums, too.

Friday, November 13th 2015, 6:56pm

There is one fixed date, currently. November 17th. I'm guessing the next will be the 19th (though idk which servers).

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 5:22pm

Champion/Rogue as DPS

Did I ever argue saying that the aggro won't be ridiculously high? I was only stating facts, not theories. -90% is the cap on aggro reduction. As far as I know, aggro increase is uncapped. I'm not saying a knight can or can't hold the aggro. That is purely theoretical. My macro does work to keep Rune Pulse from giving additional aggro, but yes, it does look like a simple macro isn't fast enough to do that and sustain high damage. Is it possible that a good knight can maintain aggro over a champi...

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 4:53pm

Champion/Rogue as DPS

Rune Pulse has an aggro multiplier of x10 when used in Shield Form. The max aggro reduction is -90%. This means that each hit of Rune Pulse will create aggro equal to the damage of your hit if you attain the -90%.

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 4:49pm

Magic Wardrobe

For all those who don't dwell on both EN and US forums: Reference to change of magic wardrobe policy.

Monday, November 9th 2015, 6:00am

Champion/Rogue as DPS

In order to truly see a difference in dps, you have to compare your dps from both ways. Not just compare your dps to someone else's. Being purely statistical, you have to keep all but one thing constant when looking for the differences in a change. To put it simply, X + Y + Z does not necessarily equal A + B + C. To compare the different outcomes, you should keep X and Y the same and change Z. Why else would there be differences in chars that have gear and chars that don't, despite playing the s...

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 10:52pm

Champion/Rogue as DPS

That's the point of the macro, torkilsd. It takes you out of Shield Form to cast Rune Pulse whenever you have Chain Drive active. If you're not in Shield Form, it puts you into Shield Form. And if you're in Shield Form without Chain Drive active, then it will use Shadow Stab instead. If you're not in Shield Form when you use Rune Pulse, you don't get the x10 aggro. So, using the macro, you will never be in Shield Form when casting Rune Pulse. It works perfectly for this because Shield Form doesn...