You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 746.

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 5:17pm

Author: dizcorduzii

Tempest Heights event

Unsporting behaviour, even if it ruins gameplay isnt a gamebreaking offense. This is sadly the reason why nothing can be done about it. Chests are server drop in an open world, so it works as intended. The reasoning for reporting ninja's has no use, they could only reply "works as intended"and "fight less grab your loot if thats the important thing to do" I do not agree on this way people are able to behave, but here is not what i find correct or you. The GM's cannot enforce it with banns, since...

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 5:40pm

Tempest Heights event

I didn't say excluding, if there invited to party's (guild / friends etc) then the MMO formula works. I never added requirments for level. But no one needs to be just for picking up other peoples loot. Graverobbing might be a thrilling kick, but it's not civilised annymore. Capping the event to 6 would make it more fun, and adds more activity. Allas the point is alting experience or hitting the maximum players in a zone. Ice dwarf kingdom couldn't handle new players in when it is to populated. E...

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 6:30pm

Tempest Heights event

I like the idea, and the reason also. Player behaviour is really <bleep> but part of RoM. This idea and Tempest threat had life on German Forums, and had offical feedback from Saito. I have to give some bumps i forsee: 1) its exploitable: serverdrops (as Tempest High is atm) limits the overflow, and makes runes in IS still demanded, doing this with alts or more partys then currently people play Tempest High, will be a bump for GF not to change it. Example: currently 100 X runes drop during event...

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:53pm

Changes in SW currencies!

And i'll continue: Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" 6. also is bad coz IBW not help with anything to half of classes (support and healers) they have no real motivation to do SW coz of badges ...... they do for FUN! (half truth but sound like good joke) 7. As i say many times in this topic "reward system in Sw at this moment is totaly wrong" even like temporally solution can be maked equal reward for all in SW (at last who have 10 min inside) or so buy people who count days till IBW will be calmed the...

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 5:31pm

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" 1. best skills (most important) for PVE are locked only and only in PVP mode (SW) - Most desired cause of point 5. Its a fail design to make a paycheck burst game, its one of biggest flaws since level 80 (when GF started to market this design even more, p2w is best money). It was a nice lure to draw pve players to pve, but only ruined SW in a way, with altguilds, point abuse, using low points guild to destroy lower guild point area, and driven manny players away. SW ...

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 11:17pm

Daily Login Bonus - FAQ

Rewards shouldnt be the reason to logg on It wont be +20 jewels or freefullstated endgame gear, however treating your playerbase is a nice thing to do. Good stuff worries the playerbase anyway, 3 good gifts in a row, and players open threads with the end is near.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 11:04pm

Well in before the threat is locked. Instead of a contructive threat this became a bash threat, instead of trying to argue about feedback, its smash time, cause if my insult is the best my argument is won? PVP is dead, not 1 pvp server is still here. Without the titles in Siege war, even SW was a waste of time for 75% of the players, else they wouldnt be forced to do sumething they dislike and forces them to go settle for a crap role in SW. And Tsjilp would take you in a run for Mems if u asked...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 8:24am

Daily Login Bonus - FAQ

Quoted from "Inferiority" TL;DR 24 hour cooldown forces progressive lateness until claiming on a day becomes impossible. Lowering the cooldown to 20 hours or tying into the server Daily Quest Reset Time (6am) is more beneficial for players, and therefore Gameforge also. 20h cooldown is an ideal way of a countdown clock in my experience. Most annoying things with event buffs with a hard 24 buff, you had to skip 1 (in best case) day or more. Even if you managed to plan a clock to a abeneficical d...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 8:12am

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" For example new currency <-- you got coin "Prove of honor" or so and is one per kill and you can exchange to specifik NPS like 50 "Proof of Honor" for one "Proof of myth" or excange for other currencies like memento shell .... what you need! Actually you siad something about farming...this actually leads to farming players or farming alts. The things you hate why people do something in SW will just change behaviour. PoMevents where changed cause of greed-loopholes, a...

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 11:09pm

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" "Players in SW lose any fighting spirit because of HABIT to farm!!!" True, with the old system people did more SW per day and swapped (alt)guilds to farm for titels. I think you put some thought on ideas and some sugestions. Don't change that with some replies which devalues the ideas. Not lal might agree, and something I've learned, "My kind of fun isn't wrong" when playing the game is how people play or enjoy the game. The old days are gone, with servers having dra...

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 5:45pm

more diamonds

They made some items cheaper, like the 3 most wanted items specials. But the buying more stuff isnt entirly correct. Gearing race and higher plusrate (and you cnat get the last +20 for every item in normal offers, just spinning the wheel). Gear isnt t5 and +16 annymore, even with the higher stones dropping, you will still spend more diamonds to get to smae level as Frogster IS times. Offcourse in frogster u didnt relly on just burst, so not everyone needed perfect gear, which was a bit cheaper. ...

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 5:37pm

Diamanten zurück ins AH - mit Auflagen

Dagegen Gameforge had kein Kontrolle um Manipulation gegen zu gehn. Spieler haben die AH bereits zerstört. Die Spieler waren verantwortlich für den Diamantenhandel das es nicht funktionierte. Und ohne eine funktionierende Goldsink, hat Gameforge hier auch nichts zu gewinnen. Es ist zu viel gold und zu schnell gold zu machen auf den Servern, weil Gold wenig mehr Wert heute zu tag hat. Gameforge würden die Preise im Item-Shop erhöhen müssen, weil sie nur Verlust laufen kann mit all das Gold zuerst...

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 12:41pm

How to find or buy ''Runes of Magic'' t shirt and coffee mug :)

Maybe an idea for contests? Muggs, t-shirts, cactus-caps. Where to get them atm; Runewaker HQ, if your in dire need you could visit Polog? (rob his desk offcourse )

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 12:31pm

Shop promo

The "Other Bugs" Forum title: Item shop specials aren't working properly description: the Itemshop doesn't offer advanced aggregators annymore, it seems it's is stuck in loop. It doesn't offer specials or items usefull for playing community, and seems the bugg resets every day 15:00 CET. Manny items are excluded in specials and less available for playing players. The bugg might also show the birth of the first arificial intelligence, having a life on it's own. It is able to avoid forumfeedbacks,...

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 12:21pm

Harvesting dreadful noise!

I meant: Seems sounds effect related, so try the sound effects slider form Sarkas picture. Sorry English and keyboard aren't what it used to be before. I used Gathering to relax a bit, to do something relaxing between questing, alting, farming, daillys, instance runs. There are ways to to get materials by other ways, like planting and SW rewards, or AH. Easier to get bigger queantities, but the gathering itself was just to relax between all routine, which made it worthwhile. Else u could go park...

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:25pm

Shop promo

Advanced Aggre always where more seasonal instead of the usual special offers. Often skin related and summer, like Halloween, Silk event, snowflake and worldcups. Magic Wardrobe changed income on this item, might be one of the reasons why they do less specials. This is offcourse no valid reason for skin collectors Try to report the broken itemshop so they can fix it in buggreport section? Use the correct template

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:20pm

Harvesting dreadful noise!

Fix is coming soon, it will b added in the wheel of fortune. Nah, seems sound effect related, so try that slider from Sarkas picture?

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 1:02pm

ROM letter III

Merging are just temporary solution it seems. It will help the those who life and dream Taborea, with a new impulse and friends. And with first come-first get server wide stuffs,things would get really limited on 1 EN-EU server. Less servers would be less people needed for maintnances on the other side .... $.$ -> \o/ If merged, will next merge needed with Germans servers

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 6:21pm

Resist, repel, absorb

Could be a translation error, Gameforge doesn't speak runewaker's language?

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 6:15pm

proof event

It was never for 2 weeks ending the game, serverwide enjoyment was (if u turn enjoy to exploitable farm, thats peoples own fault, and results in excluding community from now on). To enjoy this game you actually don't need PoM's or the Item Shop. The game is fairly easy because of Coast of Oppertunity and Xaviera, whih actually takes away the best zones of the game, cuase you level very fast. The original quest lines and zones are the most fun to play. People don't need to speed up, but playerbas...