You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Monday, April 24th 2017, 10:55am

Author: maliodpive

WTB propper proof of myth event

Quoted from "SheIsMyHeroin" Just dont give mistaking observations! Inhabitants of Silverstar( guild ) and Hoto (channel) are not MOST OF PPL !!! To say "most of peoples dont have high goals" stepping on so low ground is easy but is wrong! I'm not perfectionist and not feel myself like part of Server/Game ELITE but i always avoid some places as "Unhealthy environment"! So i have to hold my hight goals at any cost and this mean i have as friens only peoples with same "hight goals" ..... so from m...

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 9:17pm

WTB propper proof of myth event

Most ppl dont want perfect gear just to make it easier gear that means mixing yellow and red if you get few shell bag stat and 1-2 proof you get realy nice gear then more ppl could do new inis and price on new items would drop cause now are ridiculus

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 12:22pm

Tempest Heights event

1st of all let get something clear Tempest is not event for low lvls period. 2nd like Liche said make tempest party ini of 6 ppl and limit acces to 1 per day why not make it like hall of survivors or goblim mine when you hit timer ini is open when hit 0 ini kick you out and you cant enter anymore simple as that. Exploit tempest isnt that easy as it seams since to get to XX chests you need alot fighting after that colecting chests so it takes time. Also most ppl dont do tempest 2x per day so limi...

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 9:47pm

The First Forum Petition

#GiveOurOldItemShopBack!