You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:38pm

Author: Tijgerhaai

Change Item Shop back

Your feedback about the changes to the IS are of course highly welcome and appreciated. However (how many of you could hear that qualification coming? Show of hands please ) constructive criticism (as many have done) would be more useful - to those good folks in Gameforge and for the players as well. Giving details about what you like and don't like and why has the advantages of being easier to send along the channels to those in charge, carry more persuasive power, stimulate more discussion of ...

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 9:32pm

Low FPS even on new PC

I'm not a technical expert, indeed I'm so far removed from one that light takes so long to pass between us it normally has forgotten what if came for in the first place. However, RoM is a 32 bit application so can only use a maximum of2 Gb RAM. For one client the difference between 4 and 16 Gb is non-existent. However good having 16 Gb feels it's only in your mind that it improves anything, sort of like RAID. Also RoM in my experience is less stable on faster PCs, not slower. Not sure what the i...

Friday, January 1st 2016, 11:42am

RoM Browser

As far as I am aware there are no plans to relaunch the browser version of the game. Of course, even if there were I wouldn't necessarily know about them and if I did I would not be allowed to tell anyone. A browser version is not a light undertaking and was previously run in conjunction with a third party. Given that RoM has its own engine (not Unity or Unreal for example) I would personally rate the chances of this feature returning as slim. That does not stop me from forwarding the suggestion...

Friday, January 1st 2016, 12:04am

SW titles

lt is nice to have such a heated discussion. Lots of people clearly have strong opinions, that are sometimes diametrically opposed to others. Its fun and educational to read.* munches popcorn* What distresses me is how the discussion is going nowhere; just people reiterating their opinions. But louder, with their fingers in their ears. More things in the IS, is not a good thing per se. More diamonds spent on item x does not necessarily correlate to more diamonds bought period. To claim so... wel...

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 7:40am

SW titles

I still see little answer to why the titles should be in the lS instead of reworking the current mechanic or providing an alternative. Aside from it being easy, and wholly in the hands of the publisher, I really only see arguments against how you earn the titles now not supporting why they should be purchasable. Suggestions should also deal with the cons of the idea, not only the pros.

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 11:32am

SW titles

If I could just remind people to keep the tone of the discussion helpful and friendly. There is no need to attack or insult each other, even about subjects that you feel strongly about. Yes, I know that no one will actually take notice of this, but still, I have to say it. It makes me feel better when I start swinging the ban hammer about. Muttering "I told you already!" when hitting that big red button really enhances the experience On topic, we of course welcome suggestions including possible ...

Friday, December 11th 2015, 1:27pm

Any plans to merge former Servers to one here in Forum?

This is something l am totally on top of. Totally. Good I am glad you came with me on that one.

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 2:32pm

Enforcing (the ridiculos) language rules

I have always been fine with people speaking in their own languages (rules notwithstanding, of course) but I remember having this particular discussion with Cisdai and Dionaea and they both found it rude. Kind of interesting as they were both polyglots and I only spoke English. Now my Dutch has improved I'm perhaps leaning more their way. I never speak English to my kids in front of their friends. And not only so they don't go "blah ble mee, ha ha ik praat engels!" Hmm, I miss Cisdai and I wish ...

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 9:51am

While not being an authority in the matter, no links cannot possibly be included as they when clicked are translated to whichever language the client is set to locally. This allows all to understand perfectly what is for sale, which quest is being discussed, etc.,.

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 10:18pm

I can totally empathise with people that feel that their language has just been criminalised. It is something that strikes deep into our sense of identity and belonging. It must seem as an attack on the very core of one's beliefs. (Scottish Gaelic was made illegal after the 1745 Jacobite Rebellion, meaning even Scottish names were forbidden (which is why all Scots names have an English equivalent) so I can certainly identify with the feeling.) However, the rules are not meant to do this, or marg...

Monday, November 30th 2015, 2:01pm

SW thank you thread-reborn

Please remember that this the SW thank you thread. I have changed the title to ensure that there is no confusion as to this. Feedback about SW in general or about specific issues should be posted in a separate thread or threads.

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 11:37pm

Returning player

Welcome

Friday, November 13th 2015, 10:14am

Magic Wardrobe

I've joined these two discussions, so my apologies if the discussion now seems a bit disjointed. Allow me to stick my grubby little nose in here (see how I effortlessly imply that you guys have any choice where I stick it? ). This is a totally valid suggestion, that has been made before. Like here for example. I had thought I would be able to list a ton of threads suggesting it but a quick lazy search only turned up the one on our forums . I don't think that it will ever be implemented that you ...

Monday, November 9th 2015, 10:35pm

Question: what is the WBP.exe?

It takes years of training and dedicated commitment to achieve these levels of slacking. Seriously, though l can assure you that I have no idea what this .exe is, and I'll inform you as soon as I know anything about it. Unless, of course, those other admins such as Yrcanos who have not obtained my Zen level of laziness beat me to it.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 8:46am

Problems with Siege War.

I think the point is that it will stop stronger guilds "farming" weaker ones, not "farming" badges. Nice changes that have been frequently requested.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 9:56pm

New Server name suggestions

My vote would go for, server 1: I for one welcome our insectoid overlords. server 2: Bob.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 9:52pm

SW thank you thread-reborn

*Whistles tunelessly* Arguing about in-game issues on the forum? Really? Where? Not in this thread, that's where.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:46pm

AddOns not showing up in game

How did you reinstall the game? If you used Gameforge Live the addons may not be in the place you are used to from 2011 (welcome back by the way ^_^ ). Where are your addons?

Monday, August 31st 2015, 11:53am

New Weirdo in Town: Meet CM Valgard

Wait you saying that there is something better than being a RoM CM? My. mind. is. blown.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 8:41pm

Farewell Elaetil and welcome SiS

I have had a hard time getting my thoughts together to be able to post here meaningfully. So much emotion, so many strong feelings. I have written and re-written this post dozens of times trying to refine the tone and nuances to properly express what I am going through right now. But I have tired really hard, so here goes... SiS, don't post in a nearly two year old thread! Necroing old threads is obscene and horrible. If you need to add to the discussion of ancient history then create a new thre...