You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 340.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 9:15pm

Author: Symmol

Crash fest

That's like what happens in every sw.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 2:17pm

SW thank you thread-reborn

Thank you too Hardwell, it was a nice challenge

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 7:35pm

Mirror and certs

Anniversary is on the 19th (iirc) so wait till then.

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 5:54pm

NPC Jenna Shalteez can't be found anywhere

I haven't checked all places but couldn't find her, if you could reset again it would be nice so I can try later today again. Edit: 2 hours later I can still confirm there's no trace of her...

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 10:19pm

NPC Jenna Shalteez can't be found anywhere

Title: NPC Jenna Shalteez can't be found anywhere Description: Like every year the NPC Jenna Shalteez (Flower Envoy) after few days stops spawning and can't be found anywhere making it impossible to complete the event. I know you are supposed to go look for her but I've searched all places she usually spawns at Varanas, Obsidian Stronghold, Dalanis and Kingdom of Lechif and stood there for over 1 hour and still couldn't find her. Server: Agenor / probably all Version: 7.0.2.2797 Screenshot: /

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 2:55pm

Patch Discussion - Patch 7.0.2.2792

Welcome to Pets of Magic More items to fill our bags, more uses for our charges that are already used in many places...

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 9:05pm

Ty for sw Silverstar

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 7:58pm

Patch Discussion - 7.0.1

Quoted Dragon Story Event type: fight Start location: Varanas Central Plaza Event location: Varanas Administration District Event Target: defeat giant dragon This event is missing on Agenor... Nevermind, I thought the dragon egg was always there but apparently you had to talk to npc to activate it

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:36pm

Ty for the fun sw Fire (Aurora)

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 3:28am

New awesome female race?

I was thinking something Mermaid-like or more like a Kaa even though they look more like snakes than fishes xD the problem is that that would require a total makeover of all the clothes to adapt to a new race, so I guess if we ever have a new race it would be something humanoide.

Friday, July 8th 2016, 9:21pm

Thank you too Wirsinddieguten, nice sw

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 9:14pm

Ty too for sw Fire

Monday, June 27th 2016, 2:15pm

Patch Discussion 6.5.6.2775 - Moorlands of Farsitan and bugfixes

Indeed, all rare materials drop when planting seeds 6 lvls lower than your planting level, it has always been like that.

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 1:11am

Crafting Festival 2016 - no new recipes :(

last year crafting festival was skipped, so copy of 2 years ago which was a copy of 3-4 years ago still...it's like colorweave festival that doesn't update those rings you can buy and such...

Friday, June 10th 2016, 7:36pm

Football maniacs promo

It's only the countries of RoM, they did the same 2 years ago for world cup and later added more shirts. Now there's even the Belgian, Croatian and Bosnian-Herzegovinian in database that were made on request for world cup but they were put in game when world cup was already over, so they were never put for sale in Item Shop...

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 12:45am

[Feedback] Woody Woods - don't want to give a quest

I'm an elf and I do have this problem but I don't think it's how Zerker said because I remember getting the quest long ago but at that time I didn't complete it and removed from my quest log, after doing so I wasn't able to get the quest back and the questline is not the same as the one in Elven Island and if it was so then humans shouldn't be able to do the elven quests.

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 1:42pm

Add exit portals in mirror world instances

You can also use stuck report to get out of it.