You are not logged in.

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:29pm

Discrimination against Alchemists?

Well you work hard to get to level 60 alchemy only to find that most of the items that you can make are Bound.
Wonder why this is? If you are a Carpenter or a Blacksmith you can make the new Black Codex items and sell them on the AH.
Does this not suggest that there is something wrong?
Should not an alchemist be able to sell the items that they make as well?

All I can say is that either someone has put in the wrong code when doing the recipes or that they just wanted you to waste your time running around and gathering to have a good laugh at you in the end :(

Totally Dissappointed :supporthtesad:

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 11:05pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT - the lvl 60 pots are bound - are they kidding - i am lvling alchemist atm - got lvl 56 - am bored to tears to lvl it to 60 but was going to do it only because the stuff seemed nice and profitable - but come on bound????????????? are they joking

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 8:04am

I also just found out that all the level 60 items that can be made in Cooking are are also "not bound". Come on this has to be a mistake.
Have sent in a ticket but got the answer, that if that is how the game is made then we have to live with it.
Thanks Frogster.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 4:54pm

i worked hard to get to level 60 alchemy to make potions for guildies only to find i can only make mp and hp potions. the others from the npc are all bound, this really sucks

ages ago this happened to another craft like armour or weapon where items was bound when crafted. this was changed to bind on equip in a patch. i hope they get thier finger out and do this to these potions very soon seeing as they cant answer this question via email or one of the GM's in game.

no wonder people leave this game support is very poor!
Amoonea

Hexfire411

Intermediate

Friday, October 1st 2010, 9:52am

I got to alchemy 60 as soon potions were out and until last patch they were not bound, so I guess/hope it is a bug. You also get only 1 potion per recipe, not 2 as it was since ever, so not sure what to think about that.
If it stays like that its almost impossible to make any profit since memento potions are almost as good (600 crit mems, 650 crit alchemy).

There could be some profit in mana potions but atm you need 3 thorn apple saps to make 1 potion, can only lol on that.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 2:01pm

Compared to others crafts now, Alchemy is rubish and no way around it. Who reads this, stay just on Hero Pot level, so far there is nothing worth on higher levels. You cant even dream about making back the money invested in leveling.

Others crafts got big bonus with new level 60 recipes and alchemy and cooking got nothing only big nerf with codex pots.

(btw i am on PvP server so i can trade Bound pots, but don't ask me how many i did :-))

Korosareta

Professional

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:32pm

Gestero set is also bound and you need adv lifter to sell it :S
Muff and Sis are sitting in the tree Kay Eye Ess Ess Eye En Gee D:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 1:08pm

Quoted from "Alfx;2516140"

Others crafts got big bonus with new level 60 recipes and alchemy and cooking got nothing only big nerf

:police: I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. As a lvl60 tailor i can make purple gear that has only rubbish stats on it. Most of the time 2 of those. Genius V anyone? (+15int/+15wis) awesome!

Korosareta

Professional

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 4:02pm

But you can sell those gears fo a huge amount of cash. Judge pants anyone? :D
Muff and Sis are sitting in the tree Kay Eye Ess Ess Eye En Gee D:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 7:27pm

Hmm... don't know what you consider to be a huge amount of cash. In the time it takes to gather all mats + the sago palm fibre (farmed or bought) i can go farm cyc and make way more money.

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 9:27am

Quoted from "Altair6;2524957"

:police: I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. As a lvl60 tailor i can make purple gear that has only rubbish stats on it. Most of the time 2 of those. Genius V anyone? (+15int/+15wis) awesome!

The pants from Tailoring are the best that can be obtained so far. I myself collected materials for several and i know people that tried many to get better type. Yea the spoil is bad but still people do clean it and use it. On the other hand i do not know anybody who use level 60 Alchemy pots.

And the craft that nobody need is dead in my opinion. And that holds for all Alchemy pots after Hero P.

Question: give me ONE reason why to level alchemy after Hero Pot.

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 11:28am

Hero pot is the best, stop alchemy when you can craft that one, and hope they have hero pot bound, that will be fun :)

Quoted from "Altair6;2526061"

Hmm... don't know what you consider to be a huge amount of cash. In the time it takes to gather all mats + the sago palm fibre (farmed or bought) i can go farm cyc and make way more money.

Actually we all spend time/gold for leveling craft, you can sold your "final" craft, alchimist can't. The best profession in the one that produce weapon, no need to clean them and can be sold, of cooking.
Grafu dur clean - Tombe dure 5/7 - Cercle mou 4/5.