You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 8:36am

i get the same thing, i have abandoned and restarted many times now.i have been able to do this on both my other toons but not this one, maybe because i'm an elf?

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 4:48pm

Guys i am 55 / 34 Mage druid i didnt make any quest in logar when i was starting to rom my friend helped me out after 55 lvl i decited to make epic quest line after i finish 2th treasure hunt quest narfas = lola girl not giving me any quest at all but i didnt make other quests just two epic one should i do rest of logar quest for getting 3th one or am i bugged please help me

Sunday, June 6th 2010, 9:31pm

HELP!!

I have the quest in my quest log but i can't activate the "Mysterious Mound"! nothing happens!?! Is there a way to reset the quest? Something must have gone wrong...

Is there a Max level to complete the quest? I'm level 13.

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 11:47am

Cheers Murder face!!! Really helped 8) Does anyone wanna party up wiv me to help???

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 4:13pm

Help!

I am trying to get past Treasure Hunter Part 4, everytime I go into the cave, I get surrounded, and I instantly die.

I am level 11, my characters name is Mordecaislate, and I am a Warrior.

I need someone with a high enough level to go in there, eliminate the enemies, So I can grab the treasure.

I am on the Siochain Server, send a request or meet me at the mailbox at Lugar.