You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 6:19am

alchemy master quest

hi, does anybody know if the quest "the essence of alchemy" is broken? you're supposed to make 5x strong magic potions, i crafted them but I can't manage to complete the quest :/
thx in advance

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 9:48am

hi, i think its bugged, i also have this quest, and 5 strong magic potions in my bag, but quest cant be completed. still says 0/5. you should post this as bug.
Aeonlataniel (Co-Leader of guild Templari)
Knight 70: 129k HP, 154k pDef, 40k pAtt

Siobhain

Professional

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 8:32pm

I raised this and it was reported but....I can't find the thread anymore.:onoez: So maybe I dreamt it.

Raised with CS. *waits*

Edit: Maybe it'll be 'fixed' when the event is gone. And I found it. https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=386113
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 9:16am

ohhh ok, thx for the replies.. I'll wait till the event is gone, and if it is still broken, then I'll make a bug report
*cross fingers* :)

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:34am

The event NPC's usually offer to raise your craft level for you. If you abandon the quest, can you retake it?

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 11:18am

Another question about the Alchemy Master Quest. I have alchemy at level 60 and the exclamation mark of the npc (Dalanis) stays grey for me. Highest level of another craft is extracting level 40. Why can't I take the Master Quest?
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."