You are not logged in.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 1:50pm

Problem with lvl40+ Alchemy skills

Hello Everybody,

I have a problem with the certifications maybe:
I have started to learn Alchemy and used the last crafting event when i have gone up to level 40 - 11,39% but i am not able to increase it now, can't get experience on this crafting skill since the end of crafting event.
My mates have told me that i should abandon (by NPC) one of the skills of herbalism, mining, woodcutting so i have abandoned the woodcutting so my gather skills are: herb: lvl 21, mining: lvl 21, wood: cut at lvl 20.
After the abandon i can't increase the experience of alchemy skill :(
I haven't got any other skill upper than level 40, the second higher level skill is lvl 33.
I can't get new quests from the NPCs and i haven't got queued quest from them at the moment. Every NPC has got gray exclamation mark

Could somebody give me some advice?

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 2:48pm

Go talk to the NPC's around Crafting Square in Obsidian Stronghold - one of them will have a quest for you that allows you to progress past level 40.

One of the Crafters in East/West Varanas might offer the quest too, but I can't be too certain of that...

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 10:56am

Thanks for quick response.

I have checked the quest at the NPCs again and i am not able to get new quests in any zone.
So i think i have got the expert certification in alchemy but it is not growing by production. :(

If i haven't got the cert i wasn't able to make the "11.39%" when the crafting event was.

Please don't close the thread until i don't find a solution.
I need few days cause i am totally out of materials for testing it.

Yrcanos

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:22am

If your Alchemy (level 40) is at 11.39% then you are already sorted out for progressing at level 40 and beyond. Are you using the correct recipe's to level? The Alchemy NPC's in Obsidian Stronghold will be able to sell you the recipe's you need.

Monday, September 5th 2011, 12:39pm

Sorry for long delay!

Problem caused by me (or buggy craft window:D). When i am making lower level potions then a number 0.05% is appearing as newly learned talent point which is not added. This is not true at lower level receipts, just near the own max level receipts.

So problem is solved, just need to create some bullshit pots to increase the alchemy level :(

Thanks for your help Yrcanos!

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 12:55am

long time since this items opens but i have troubles too.
Have level 40 alchemy and cant craft further, there is no npc in varanas or OS that gives me the test.
Nope dont have too many high level crafting skills, and yes do have the right recepies.
But no npc gives me the expert level 40 test.
So...anyone any idea what is wrong?
thanks

Yrcanos

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 2:20pm

Can you check with the (hidden) alchemist in Obsidian Stronghold, please?
  • Myer Madison (44.1/29.4)

It's likely her quest marker won't show up on map (level 40 planting one didn't for me on any character). She's inside one of the buildings.