You are not logged in.

Monday, November 21st 2011, 4:35pm

Things in Community Management have been a bit hectic recently. I'll bring this issue up with Zalmah the next time I see him online.

For now those that applied for the position will just have to have patience until there is an official update.

Character transfer between servers is not possible.

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success.

Sylvari

Professional

Monday, November 21st 2011, 4:44pm

Ahh atleast a response, thanks Tijgerhaai. I will will wait and hope for a response! :)
R.I.P. Cisdai

Monday, November 21st 2011, 5:45pm

Quoted from "Darksca;3732331"

As the time passes by,

Aimina, the spirit of the Wind, left Silverspring..

So they did, it seems..

But... Never give up with hopes... good luck to everyone :)
Eroean D/S/M
Eroena P/M/​S
Your comments had less substance to them than an empty box of Rice Krispies.

ThePoorOne

Professional

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 9:11pm

Buying zalmah to reply my private message xD

ThePoorOne

Professional

Monday, November 28th 2011, 4:03pm

Eh, 6days to answer a private message jeez >.<

Monday, November 28th 2011, 5:15pm

Maybe message him in private again, "read my priv message please" :D

By looking on the forums since few days I can clearly say that Frogster staff got much more work that they would want to, guess we gotta wait.

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

ThePoorOne

Professional

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 6:26pm

almost 2weeks and no answer jeez, rude zalmah thats all I can say -.-
When I send a message to someone would like a reply but this is a joke a, I cant answer or I dont know or you can still make application would suffice perhaps....

Zalmah

Master

• "Zalmah" started this thread

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 2:48pm

Quoted from "ThePoorOne;3778093"

almost 2weeks and no answer jeez, rude zalmah thats all I can say -.-
When I send a message to someone would like a reply but this is a joke a, I cant answer or I dont know or you can still make application would suffice perhaps....

I have hundreds of people messaging me on a monthly basis, so please don't always expect a response. I decided to keep private messages turned on for my forum account so that I can answer any urgent inquiries or issues. If you want to get a quicker response, I'd recommend that you contact our mentor team.

With regards to the recruitment relating to this thread, this is being handled by our human resources department. Unfortunately I can only inform you about our open recruitment for the community positions. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response yet, and I'll try to give the kind folks from Human Resources a poke, to ask if any responses have been sent out.

Regards,
Zalmah

ThePoorOne

Professional

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 9:35pm

Quoted from "Zalmah;3787204"

I have hundreds of people messaging me on a monthly basis, so please don't always expect a response. I decided to keep private messages turned on for my forum account so that I can answer any urgent inquiries or issues. If you want to get a quicker response, I'd recommend that you contact our mentor team.

With regards to the recruitment relating to this thread, this is being handled by our human resources department. Unfortunately I can only inform you about our open recruitment for the community positions. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response yet, and I'll try to give the kind folks from Human Resources a poke, to ask if any responses have been sent out.

Regards,
Zalmah

I contacted you, because one of the mentor team members wasnt sure and he advised me to send you a private message, if you want I could always reply with what I sended you.... its about the recruitment but more specific another type of question... :p

ThePoorOne

Professional

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 9:37pm

Eh no edit button bah, anyways I cant apply yet without knowing if this question I asked could influence my recruitment "if it happens" in any way :p

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:42am

Quoted from "ThePoorOne;3788305"

Eh no edit button bah, anyways I cant apply yet without knowing if this question I asked could influence my recruitment "if it happens" in any way :p

Please forward me the PM and I will have a look :)

ThePoorOne

Professional

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:17pm

Yrcanos is looking into it atm but I could always send also but I dont know if that is ok :p

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 2:37pm

What's wrong with volunteers?
Im my real company we have a lot of stagers and we exploit them cause they're for free :D

Anyway ... GM's with account have a real advantage ... i was GM in a RTCW - Enemy Territory and being a part of the staff gives you a lot of ingame-knowledgement.

Last thing ... you dont have enough ppl for support and you ask for volunteers (maybe promising them they will get GM account in the future) ... this is sad :)

Sylvari

Professional

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 11:44am

hehe True words jasnandrea, I received news, but i've not been the chosen one :'(
Maybe still a spot free at Customer Support? :D
R.I.P. Cisdai