You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

zoned1337

Beginner

• "zoned1337" started this thread

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 3:17pm

Account Suspended ?

Hi,
sorry for spamming questions and answers but my family member started playing Runes today. After 5 or so minutes he got suspended. I asked him what he had done and he had no idea - "I was only killing animals". Then he said he was trying to move whilst in the speaking window; so I think he has been reported for spamming. Can you help him please ? His account name is Mysteek.

zoned

PS - I'm on my account because he is unable to sign in to the forums.

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 3:44pm

Hello,
unfortunatly we can't do anything about this on forums. He needs to contact customer support (link in my signature). Only they have the possibility to remove suspentions. He has to create a new account there if he never used customer support before and use the same email adress as the one he registered his rom account with (this is due to security reasons, since CS deals only with the account legitimate owner).

EDIT: copycat moderator :p

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 3:44pm

Greetings,

We're unable to help with banning issues here on the forum, since we don't have the appropriate tools.
Your family member should contact the customer support in order to solve his issue.
You will find the link to the customer support in my signature.
He will have to create a custoemr support account there, using the same email address than for his game account.
Once he will have created his account, he will be able to ask a question (open a ticket) regarding his suspension.
He will then receive an automated answer.
He will have to answer to this automated answer otherwise his ticket will be considered as solved and then closed.

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:20pm

Sry, not sure did i get it right; i HAVE to use the mail i registrated my account with, if i have some problems?

I know my account name,
I know my game account password,
I know my secondary password,
I know my forum name (but not pass!)
I know the mail he was registrated with (which i cant use anymore),
And now (after 1 year of afk) I found my account was suspended.

Is that info enough to remove account suspendion?

Btw, i am not a cash shop user, never bought any gold, i didn't even play the game for 1 year, my guildmates say NOONE was on that account (they kept him in guild), i used some simple skill macros; so i guess the account suspension was for inactivity?

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:28pm

Quoted from "Sanader;4059967"

Sry, not sure did i get it right; i HAVE to use the mail i registrated my account with, if i have some problems?

Yes, you have to.

If you cannot access your email address from whatever reason, just tell that to customer support, they should help you with changing your email address as well.

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?