You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 5:51pm

I think his question pertains to the announced skilltrees and such 'additional' news and hence deserving the name 'update',

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 6:53pm

Why not fix sw, bugs and balance classes before getting out with new chapters??

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 7:55pm

Quoted from "nattamongo;4061569"

Why not fix sw, bugs and balance classes before getting out with new chapters??

Because there's no hope for that anymore? :D

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 10:08pm

Runewaker, as with other game developers, will likely have their staff set up in departments/teams. I imagine one will be adding new content, whilst another will be working on fixing bugs, etc.

[sarcasm]In fact, this departmentalisation is the reason why so many business's are so successful nowadays...[/sarcasm]

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 2:44pm

How do you think, when the Fifth Chapter comes out, we get 72 or 75 lvl cap?

Siobhain

Professional

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 3:50pm

Guess is lvl 72 Cap followed by a further rise to 75 later. Lvl 70-71 Quests have been in the database for a while now (though that is no guarantee).
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Yrcanos

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 5:57pm

Chapter 2 saw a 5 level increase (over time)
Chapter 3 saw 7 levels
Chapter 4 had 8 levels
Dare we hope for a full 10 levels in chapter 5?

Personally, I'm hoping for level 75 - via a 72 update, 73 and finally 75.

Siobhain

Professional

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 7:17pm

I just hope that planting, crafting and gathering are all in order and ready to go.

The introduction of more usable stuff for Alchemists would be good (although that will force me to spend a lot in bridging the gap) as would ensuring that the non-consomable (word?) crafts have decent recipes for levelling.

Getting the current seeds fixed prior to launch would also help as I'm still levelling cooking with lvl 65 stuff. :(

10 full levels would be nice (particularly if there was an accompanying expansion of 2nd and 3rd Class areas). :D

Yrcanos

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 9:23pm

I still cross my fingers and wish for the whole crafting system to have an overhaul - it works just fine up to about level 30 but afterwards is just too slow...
Don't get me wrong here - it shouldn't be easy either.

Also, the spread of recipe's is fine up to 50 where you get a new one every level or two, but after 51, the recipe's are clumped together.

That's my hope...

I'm a wannabe crafter & have given up at level 50-ish. (I forget my exact level.)

Siobhain

Professional

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 9:55pm

Would be nice if either gaining levels of expertise provided an %xp boost or encouragement from my Mentor_in_a_Pot gave an xp boost. :yay:

The gathering fix I'd like is that '1 level difference' betyween mat level and pick-up...... which means you still need to use gathering pots but are penalised for using it for a mat equal to your skill level :(
Siobhain has attached the following image:
  • mentorpot.jpg

BigJimmy

Intermediate

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 10:28pm

And what about new elit skills?

Yrcanos

Monday, April 16th 2012, 12:01am

I believe that level 50 is the termination point for Elite Skills.

If you want any new skills after 50, you will have to collect them via Set-Skills.

Monday, April 16th 2012, 1:33pm

Oh ... speaking of crafting and level caps. Minigames are still stuck at way lower level than they should be. Malatina needs to be giving out sigma metal stones for crying out loud. I'll have 10 for starters, thank you very much.

Monday, April 16th 2012, 1:42pm

Quoted from "Rayez;4055389"

:lol:

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=107074
Badass & superior compared to humans.:|

thats just concept art the in game ones might look like those ugly ugly fireboot dwarves, the only rpg with badass and awesone looking dwarfs was dragon age. Rom should pick from there instead :).

But yeah , time we had a rustic class. tired of seeing all the [removed] in rom dressing up their elves and human fems like they compete in some sort of werid beauty contest.
[img][/img]
"Y'can buy gear ,but u cant buy skill"
-Hakkah
- Warden /Scout /Warrior

BigJimmy

Intermediate

Monday, April 16th 2012, 10:17pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;4063117"

I believe that level 50 is the termination point for Elite Skills.

If you want any new skills after 50, you will have to collect them via Set-Skills.

Yes but elit skills are made for concrete combos and item set skills are made only for classes.For example im p/w and almost all item set skills for priest are useless for p/w in dps gear.

DanteShin01

Beginner

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 2:02pm

will we be able to fish as well?

r0mp0p0p0m

Beginner

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 8:43pm

Quoted from "BigJimmy;4064737"

Yes but elit skills are made for concrete combos and item set skills are made only for classes.For example im p/w and almost all item set skills for priest are useless for p/w in dps gear.

agree the same, some set-skills for knight are not in help for warden/warrior wich wears plate too...

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 12:39pm

so where are the previews , traliers , notes on upcoming changes etc?? Why do i have the feeling that the 5th chapter of rom is just 'vaporware' .
[img][/img]
"Y'can buy gear ,but u cant buy skill"
-Hakkah
- Warden /Scout /Warrior

Monday, May 7th 2012, 11:33am

Quoted from "diabloSAHA;4079680"

so where are the previews , traliers , notes on upcoming changes etc?? Why do i have the feeling that the 5th chapter of rom is just 'vaporware' .

C'mon you must have something to show us by now