You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 16th 2012, 2:27pm

Stuck in questline again!!

Hi there.
I finally got help with a quest i couldnt do by myself, only to run into another problem.
im in Redhill and got 2 quests, where i need "Icy Galidun Metal". I should have been able to get a quest from Nukalin Ironspade... But the quest i already done with my priest long time ago.
Is there anything to do here??

Greathex

Monday, April 16th 2012, 2:31pm

http://www.runesdatabase.com/quest/42428…e-rock-galiduns

After you complete that quest for the first time, it turns into a daily, all you need to do is get the quest again (remember to have at least 1 daily available).

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

Monday, April 16th 2012, 2:31pm

I believe this item is part of a reward from a daily quest around that area. So you must go do this before you have completed daily quests that day to complete it.

edit: too slow! adamex answered faster and better :P

Monday, April 16th 2012, 2:37pm

Thank u for the quick answer.