You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 7:26pm

Hello, i have actually problem with patching today...
i tried automaticaly and manualy patch too both = freeze on same part ...
i tried whole reinstall of game ..

problem at:
patch freeze on 50% on: packer mode / dungeon_cavern/deadwood_light_act.ros 100/100
and freeze whole PC:)

any advice what do with it?

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 4:21pm

[COLOR=black !important]Please, when you can link the new patch (17-Apr-2012).
Thanks. [/COLOR]

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 6:42pm

Does anyone know how to resolve problem with Comodo Internet Security? I can't patch ROM without manual patching and even with that I have to run it twice - once it asks me if file is trusted, crashes anyway and then I have to run patch again to succeed.
I need reply which is not "turn off comodo or unistall it" but what rule should I add to comodo to avoid this problem.

DanteShin01

Beginner

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 6:49pm

is there a link for the manual update? Pwease ^_^

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 6:50pm

Patch links posted years (minutes) ago - keep up! :p

In response to your question about Comodo IS, I use it myself & have never had a problem updating with it & have no idea how to help. Sorry.

DanteShin01

Beginner

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 6:54pm

Can I get a Link to where it is post? O_o

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 8:10pm

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

• "Cisdai" started this thread

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 9:34am

Greetings,

Thank you Yrcanos for updating the thread.
Concerning Comodo Internet Security, several month ago there issues where you couldn't update the Game with Comodo running at the same time.
I don't know which version you have, but it seems you still have issues with it.
Make sure to add an exception for "Clientupdate.exe"

DanteShin01

Beginner

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 12:18pm

Thanks for Posting the thread to where i could download the update... ^_^ we are 2 people at home on 2 different pc's playing ROM So its faster to download the Manual Update than to double update with Client ^_^...

Yrcanos

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 7:03pm

You may have noticed that adamex simply linked to the very first post of this very thread...?

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 9:19pm

Quoted from "Cisdai;4067644"

Concerning Comodo Internet Security, several month ago there issues where you couldn't update the Game with Comodo running at the same time.
I don't know which version you have, but it seems you still have issues with it.
Make sure to add an exception for "Clientupdate.exe"

Thanks for your answer. My CIS version is 5.10.228257.2253: 12 March, 2012 so it's not the problem, I guess. I have "client.exe" and "clientupdate.exe" added as trusted files. I think it's problem with "other.exe" which I can't add now - it disappears after patching. I will keep trying and I will test it when next patch will come.

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 12:06pm

can someone plz upload Runes of Magic\fdb\texture0.fdb this file (for version 4.0.10.2522). because this file for me is corrupted and i dont want to download all again , ty

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 4:54pm

I can't patch it, it keeps saying that d3dx9_42.dll is missing on my computer, what is this????

Xitwoundz

Trainee

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 4:59pm

Quoted from "Gohan6000;4116205"

I can't patch it, it keeps saying that d3dx9_42.dll is missing on my computer, what is this????

Click the link in my signature there is a post you can read here https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthrea…l=1#post4115326
Click Here forMicrosoft DirectX® Fixes d3dx9_42.dll Error

Siobhain

Professional

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 4:59pm

Reinstal/repair Direct X....there are other threads in this section with links ;)

*points @ far~more~helpful~Ninja* *glares*
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 3:07pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;4129840"

2531 patch now included

And where is the patch notes?

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 9:17am

slim client and advanced client updates same size?

Hi, Sorry I do not have time to read through all the threads, but my question is, are the updates for the slim client and the normal client the same size? I started the game on the slim client just to test it out, and I now want to use the normal client, but want to know if I will have to do all the updates over again due to it being the normal client...

Yrcanos

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 3:54pm

Both clients use the same files to patch with, so if you have downloaded all the patches already, you're just needing to drop them into your Full Fat client folder and it'll patch itself from there rather than downloading all the patches again.