You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 20th 2012, 1:32pm

Old Apoc/Midwinter Crew

Any of you still out there? Rickrolled, Sagi, Dionis, Slurpy, Darky, Moof, anyone?! I came back (God knows why)and noone is left. /Lonely.
~Hammies Forever~

Friday, April 20th 2012, 1:43pm

Ummm none of the mentioned are still playing...

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

Friday, April 20th 2012, 5:10pm

I'm afraid none of those guys play anymore, there was one from Apoc in Astral, but not sure if he plays anymore...
Guild Leader and Founder of Dominion
-> Playing Knight since Open Beta <-
* RETIRED Until further noteworthy change... *

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 10:03am

Only just noticed this thread.

In fact, there are still a couple of us ex-Apoc players still active in the game - although we are very old and feeble and don't get about much.

I myself am still in bed with my legs. :oo:

-Luke
If anything I have written in this posting offends you, please let me know - I may want to offend you again later.

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 2:21pm

Quoted from "paulmac;4078918"

Only just noticed this thread.

In fact, there are still a couple of us ex-Apoc players still active in the game - although we are very old and feeble and don't get about much.

I myself am still in bed with my legs. :oo:

-Luke

Lukeozade? One of the few people who used capital letters in-game :aww: How are ya?
~Hammies Forever~