You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 24th 2012, 10:47am

Siochain server united guild

After hearing Siochain community opinion and colecting ideas me and my friends decided to take part in healing our community and trying to give good option for all that are unsetisfide with curent condtion on our server. Soo i am proud to announce that project Siochain server uniting is starting from today.

What is Siochain server guild and what it can offer to community ?

1. Its open server guild where all end gamers can join for runs, SW or just to exchange ideas

2. It is guild where people can join to learn tactic, get exp in end game instances, get gear or stats they need

3. It is guild where you dont have leaders or ranks and only thing important is are you active and want to do runs.

No1 will ever tell you that you cant roll or have to pass for higher rank to get gear 1st.

4. Its guild with only 1 rule that proved to be best over Siochain past: 1 need 1 greed per run.

5. Its guild that you can join to have runs, but dont have to leave your own guild and gm8s. After 16h guild will recruite members ( as a lot guilds do for SW ) for runs, SW ... and when player wish to stop with runs he/she can just leave guild and rejoin his own guild.

This way people dont have to leave guilds they love, they can help their guilds with gear and tactic provided in united server runs.

6. Its guild that wont participate in any drama or fight with other guilds.

Our aim will be to help community and other guilds to be better as players from all guilds are welcome to join united server guild for runs.

7. Its guild that will help heal relationships that are hardly broken on our server.

Many say its imposible but belive me from what i saw soo far people do a lot of things when they see its in their own interest. Happened before with To7h and AC channel that i created that people that hated each other were working great together in runs and even had fun. Now i can for sure say they dont hate each other anymore.

8. Its guild that will gather lot of people on 1 place with real wish to do runs. More runs = more drops = more gear for players = more gear for sale = more gear on AH

9. Its guild that can help in lowering dia price to reasonable lvl.

I know that there are many reasons that influence on dia price but on some we can influence and on some we cant. Soo instead of crying over what game developers should do let do what we can to make things better for us.

I spoke with few realy big diamond sellers on Siochain and they all stoped buying dias as they cant do anything with them. They all have few KKK in gold but they cant get gear to make and spend their gold. Reason is empty AH. And even if something is on AH they must pay soo big ammount, like 100 euros in dias or gold and that is unacceptable. Soo let make more runs, let farm a lot of gear, many items lower price, let put items on AH for community to spend their gold and dias and start buying new. When diamond buyers start making their gear they will bring a lot of dias with them and that will influence on dia price for sure to come on acceptable lvl !

10. Its guild that in this phase of game can offer us runs and fun all day

I am sure that every1 of you wanted to run some instance but couldnt for hours or even days or weeks as not all from his guild were online 2 make party.

With people uniting from all server guilds for runs, we can have runs all day, mybe even few runs at same time like it was at old days in this game.

From my side i can offer for start my guild, Mercenary, as server that we can gather. Its 12 lvl guild with probably best buildings on server. Also we will provide Team speak for all people that want to chat during runs.

Now its up 2 you to help this idea grown. All end gamers ( later maybe even lower lvl players could join 2 unite in runs that they can do ) are welcome to join and all past or history should be erased.

You cant lose anything as you can leave guild anytime you want. But i ask you to give a try at our idea and after say its good or bad.

Team Speak:
62.75.191.252:9988
password: Mercenary

For all questions you can wsp me in game or we can speak on TS. Also i would apriciated for this to stay clean thread, no spam. Thx all and wish you lot of fun and joy in game we play.

If you want to give your opinion about this idea plz do it on this thread : http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread…578#post4479578
Beauty or Beast

Arrowblade

Intermediate

Monday, December 24th 2012, 1:25pm

afaik you dont need guild buildings for doing runs.

the only thing i see in this is you can join SW with a channel.
M/P P/M M/S W/M whatever

Monday, December 24th 2012, 2:25pm

Hey, I'm in !

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

Monday, December 24th 2012, 6:09pm

Hello, Shiocain after I managed to do Tosh, I quit the game and I left with memories when runes of magic was full of players, now I wait for the Elder scroll and Blade & Soul.
Mumin is a good thing you want to do but this game has got so expensive in real money that is not worth to invest in my character.
Finally, like any greedy game will exit the market in a year or two and did not deserve to lose 30-50 euro per month.
Good luck in what you do but you will notice that it will not bring any gain on Shiocain community that I miss them and where I had fun even though there were bugs or lagg.

jamespm

Professional

Monday, December 24th 2012, 8:53pm

May i please add my own views on this.....

WTF!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!

right, now that is over, lets talk some sense.

We had a discussion involving a lot of people at this thread. From that, i dont see or cant see everyone agreeing that this is the best thing to do to help to improve the server, which is what your saying.

So let me take you back, and tell you my point of view of when their was the large 2-3 server guilds, from the perspective of someone in a small independent guild.

We always had to do stuff for ourselves, none would help us (we tried a few alliances with other small guilds but nothing much came from them) but i mean in the respect of the larger guilds, nothing. All they did was stayed together a a group, and looked down on the rest of the server.

You tried to join them, they said no, you asked why and if you even got a response then it was always as your too rubbish. They CONTROLLED the markets, always made it too hard for others to get items to make themselves good enough to join them. (Yes prices are high now, but cash flow is higher in general)

They were postive to end game, but negtive to EVERYONE else. How do you think people make it to end game, they had to endure trying to fight their way up the ladder until they could join one of the main guilds.

So, then back to now. How will this be any different. Their is already a large collection of good guilds, none of which have too much control over the server and what happens, and they live among each over quite nicely from what i can tell. Making a server guild again wont help.

To make it worse, it will be a leader of one of the worst behaived server guilds in the past, under the same name with a lot of the same members, THIS WILL NOT BE ANY DIFFERENT.

If we are going to make a server guild, then it wont have to be a guild, it will have to be more like a group, a collection of the current good guilds. This will greatly increas the number of people that can be in it, making their be room for people that are not endgame yet. This will be the best option, being fair on everyone, while still letting them stay in their own guilds.

Who knows, maybe even a single channel for active representatives of the different guilds to join to arrange this group, with access to the facility's like the TS3 server for voice chat, with permissions to make and destroy channels for new raids as they come and go.
[img][/img]
For more info on [TKs] TheKillers Gaming Clan click here.
(out of date sig as always...)

Monday, December 24th 2012, 10:45pm

I apriciate any idea realy, but this is not thread for making ideas. I opened before thread for solutions and this is our way to help where we are trying to represent what we are going to do and make. Soo plz make your opinions on right thread. If there are still some moderators left on this forum plz erase all posts except main soo that i can reserve few posts for future achivment of united server. Thx.
Beauty or Beast

TeddythaBear

Intermediate

Monday, December 24th 2012, 10:52pm

I tend to agree with previous poster.
Imo just make channel not guild, guild will not work out.
I am honest and say what I think, if you don't like it its your problem.
Akimbe slacking k/p/w 80/76/6x

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 12:52am

I'm with Jamespm 100%, as far as I'm concerned he's right in everything he says. A channel will work nicely, as it did before.

There seems to be ignorant behaviour already..
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 1:46am

Quoted from "Ribbon;4481381"

I'm with Jamespm 100%, as far as I'm concerned he's right in everything he says. A channel will work nicely, as it did before.

There seems to be ignorant behaviour already..

Channel is already there "working" but no runs at all. Some people that i spoke with said to me that AC channel didnt have 1 run since 2 months after i quited. Why is that if channel will work nicely ?

Plz stop spamming this thread you have other1 that i opened for ideas and solutions: " Can we make Siochain playable place again ? ". Thx.
Beauty or Beast

Arrowblade

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 8:08am

Maybe ppl dont like somebody else taking the name "Siochain" for his own purposes ...
M/P P/M M/S W/M whatever

TeddythaBear

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 10:11am

@Mumin, I am always asking on AC channel when I need dps for kbn normal or AC, almost never I get replies so I have to ask friends via /w so your argument is invalid, if they don't join parties it is their problem...
I am honest and say what I think, if you don't like it its your problem.
Akimbe slacking k/p/w 80/76/6x

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 10:12am

Quoted from "Arrowblade;4481483"

Maybe ppl dont like somebody else taking the name "Siochain" for his own purposes ...

I know its complitly waste of time to ask, but what you mean by own purposes ?

Merry X-mas to all that celebrate it.
Beauty or Beast

Arrowblade

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 10:37am

Look, i don't really mind at all if you want the whole server to work together and if you take the credits, not at all.
But don't talk about healing and saving the server.
You are too aggresive and self oriented to heal anything, let alone diseases spread on the server by yourself.
This is not an idea, so i am not putting it in the other thread (the one you call a "discussion", without even trying to listen).

You make a statement here, so i'll put another one:
This is not going to bring peace and cooperation to the comunity, it is going to bring more hate and frustration.
Sometimes even good ideas can bring harm, when implemented in wrong time or poorly. And this is not a good idea, not to mention there were enough signs this is not the time or the way - if only you were capable to notice the signs. So ... "after hearing the comunity" blah blah yeah this is indeed a completely waste of time.

I do believe ppl can change, so i am not saying you are not capable of having good intentions. But in 4 years every single friend i had and most of the ppl i didnt have the chance to make friends with, but i had respect for - guess what, every one of them came in some trouble with you. Some of them were even initialy your friends and ended up in accusations of blackmouthing, greed, leeching, backstabbing etc.
So, even if you have changed, i dont believe everyone else would just forget those 4 years.
Repeat: This is not the remedy and you are not the right doctor to implement it.
M/P P/M M/S W/M whatever

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 10:52am

I am not saying i am easy person :). But we have good idea here. Also no1 is being forced to do soo. Idea will progress it self. Who want to do more runs than is doing now will join, who wont wont join and that is all. Mybe things will get better, cant say before trying, cant get any worst than its now btw ;).

Also i quited game for 2 months, what happened with server ? Did it got better place ? I dont think soo ...
Beauty or Beast

jamespm

Professional

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 9:54am

Quoted from "Muminroguee;4481525"

Maybe things will get better, cant say before trying, cant get any worst than its now btw ;).

Currently their is a large collection of good guilds that are each quite powerful, not anywhere as powerful as the big 3 guilds use to be. But this is the way it should be, when I have been on the past few days, i have seen NO world chat dramers between guilds, from what i know each guild can independently work on an instance or run, or they can team up with others they know.

Now, this is a good position to be in as a server, the power is spread a lot more evenly across many different people, making it more of a couminty and a group effort. Their forth uniting everyone more from both end game and mid game.

If we make another server guild, then of, you killed most of the good guilds, you now own all of the power. For the other good guilds to live they will have to form 1 large guild them selves and we are back to root 1 where their are 2-3 main guilds, too much power to too few people, mid game getting ignored or killed.... and eventual server death.

How is this not worst than it is now?

Now, as for why i posted on this thread in the first place, and why the green people should not clean this thread. This is the reltive thread to discuss it, we are discussing your most recent action, and not the idea. Actions and ideas are 2 different things. You can have an idea and it will not harm people, yet the action itself might harm people. This is why the discussions are septate, and we can reference back to the ideas, and suggest better actions to be done.

As for better actions, and it is good to see so many people agreeing with me, all we need is a Channel to unite all of the good guilds that we have on this server, making it easier for them to get more people for a run when their guild is not that busy due to RL commitments of others.

All this channel needs to be is full of highly active people from each guild, that way it can stay focused on doing runs, when compared to just everyone where it will get spammed too much, and hopefully enough people to pass on the messages to their respective guild mates when people are looking for people.

The issue currently (I guess, I am not in the channel) is that their is too few active people, and not enough people passing the message onto others they know.

Now, for another possible thing that someone could put into action, maybe some form of a party finder addon that works really well for people, It could have a feature to make the party for you, and it could also have a feature to /w someone directly. Now, I don't know lua code, but from what I have seen from some other addons, this should not be anywhere as complicated as them.
[img][/img]
For more info on [TKs] TheKillers Gaming Clan click here.
(out of date sig as always...)

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 10:15am

Can some forum mentor move all this posts except main post to thread: " Can we make Siochain playable again ? " ?

Jamespm there is already end game channel, without real effects as guilds are controling their members and dictating if they can join random runs or not, there is 2x more drama and hate than 2 months ago, there are many people that wish this ideas can happen and support it, there are no items on AH as curent guilds and their organization cant even make enough runs for themself to gear up soo nothing left for server, you are not part of end game community soo you are just writing some things wich you were not able to exp yourself and see if its true or not.
Beauty or Beast

Arrowblade

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 11:54am

May the Force be with you. Hope the end game players flock in your guild like if you were a CM on an event.
Expexting the AH to be flooded with cheap gear pieces very soon, all due to the extended drops from the nonstop runs you will introduce.
I'm sure nobody will say a black word anymore, everyone will play with you and there will be flowers blossoming all around. And the bad nindjas, leechers, egomaniacs and all the evil will go sleep under some rock forever.
Keep it going with your good idea, you hero messiah saviour of the server, always listening to the needs of the comunity.
M/P P/M M/S W/M whatever

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 12:19pm

I still wonder why this will work when the last server-guild proved that people won't go back to their main guild. The things you talk about are exactly the same as what I've been told some months ago, like I've said before in the other thread. You didn't react on that, you can't convince anyone that its going to be better now.

You can and will kill guilds this way and it shows that you want guilds to die, if you continue this.
Whizz <--> Zazu

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 2:35pm

You forgot what is main purpose of guild. To provide good enviroment for people to have fun, enjoy game. I am getting a lot of wsps saying how people realy love idea, that it would mean a lot to them and they wont have to quit game as they are not doing anything or progressing BUT they are afraid to join as their guilds would probably kick them. Ribbon some of people that wsped me saying this are from your guild also. Soo think about it is it good to keep unsetisfide people in your guild and finaly make them quit game or just let every1 do what they feel like and enjoy and try to make use from all situations for your guild?
Beauty or Beast

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 3:17pm

My guildies know I'd give them the chance to try a server guild and they won't be kicked from Fire, I've been contacted already by few so stop trying to manipulate me cause it won't work. What I'm saying here is my opinion and instead of trying to convince me, you only manage to do the opposite.

From what I know most current guildleaders don't tell their guildies what to do and what not, so if you get so many whispers, why are there so few posting here?

And again: what is different with this server guild, compared to what happened a couple months ago?
Whizz <--> Zazu