You are not logged in.

Adele07

Beginner

• "Adele07" started this thread

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 3:28pm

Wd/W 1H sword+Talisman v/s 2H axe???

so for my reverse combo which is tank I am facing a huge dilemma....
what to use 1H sword+Talisman or 2H axe...
2H axe gives more damage but if i use 1H sword+Talisman then i can put some stats on the talisman which can improve my def and hp which can prove helpful while attracting huge damage through aggro....
any suggestions to solve my dilemma???
thanx in advance :)
Devlina (Perun) Warrior/Warden/Scout Savage Warrior till the end....
Mackica (Perun) Warrior/Mage In progress and feeling awesome about this combo XD
[img][/img]

Galenwaithien

Intermediate

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 4:32pm

You get enough defense on 2h build anyway. Loss of damage (lack of weapon mastery) can't be compensated in any way. Not even extra hatred on talisman.

Ravere

Trainee

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 6:53pm

The 2H weapon path is by far the better option. A good well tiered 2H weapon gives you a massive amount of aggro, I have no problem handling the aggro of a W/M in KBN Hardmode. Don't worry about defence and HP you will get plenty from well stated Plate gear. No stats on an off hand item could come close to the benefit of a 2H Axe or sword.

It's also helpful that you can use the same weapon that you use for your W/wd build, just swaping out the recon for a hatred X when you go tanking - but never forget to do this or you'll be in wipe city :P

There are many ways to improve aggro if you have any problems.

Monday, January 28th 2013, 9:37am

If you are thinking about stated talisman for more hp and def, then there must be something terribly wrong with your build.

For the 1h vs 2h, everything was already said, there is also one topic with proper calculation from Druff if you check some older posts...
:shit: