You are not logged in.

Dethrones

Beginner

• "Dethrones" started this thread

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 2:48pm

Shield form problems

Some minor problems regarding shield form. It's not only me but many of who I am with in an instance basically hate shield form mostly for the obnoxious size of shield form. I'ts rather huge and when I am tanking instance like kbn hm the narrow corridors really tend to make it harder to see my opponent, almost like fighting the mobs in a closet...
Another thing is when I am in shield form I use a transform potion my appearance changes but if I die or accidently take off shield form and put it back on the transform potion doesn't show only the enormous metal tincan of shield form. Do I have to start carrying 2000 pieces of nobody's rum to minimize myself every minute, or could we possibly get some kind of minimizing in the shield form size or somehow adjustable by characters own size
P.S shield form + fullness potion + berserk + gc chaupenoir debuff = only one leg is visible in the room. :)

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 3:51pm

The easiest/cheapest solution I was able to find so far is using the skill which transforms you into goblin. You can get it from title from goblin mines.
The only downside of this solution is that you have to cancel goblin look buff every time you want to ride a mount.
On the other hand, goblin form is one of the smallest looks you can get, and it is for free.
Also I suggest to write a macro, in my case it is something like: goblin title->shield form->goblin look->lucky holder title->Forge (forge is not really needed, I am just lazy to click too often :D)

Before the goblin form I used to tank KBN with changed camera, so I felt like playing Doom instead of RoM, but it was not the smartest idea I ever had :D.
:shit:

Siobhain

Professional

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 5:28pm

+1 a smaller transform please or even an h/k pot (keeping in mind possible exploits), which has been suggested before.

PS. you'll need to post this up in suggestions or (probably better) open a support ticket. Maybe a jaggy one willl.......

/move ?
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Dethrones

Beginner

• "Dethrones" started this thread

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 5:51pm

I have post support but only that was the possibility of exploit and unfare etc... but yeah might be wrong thread :3 And also I do use the goblin transform it's just bit annoying to pop it back up after dieing or leaving instance I dont die ofc :*

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 7:03pm

Oh c'mon. No new suggestions or bug reports or whatever about champs. Just let the dev fix the Rune Pulse first :D This is imho the biggest champion problem atm.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 2:47pm

well they could fix the graphics problem right? or some CM to acknowledge it needs fixing
Still slacking as Mage/Warrior/Knight - 75/76/75

Friday, January 25th 2013, 7:29pm

well they could fix the Rune Pulse, or the black codex port book, or the quest chain in general :D.
They could fix a lot of things, but I already learned, that waiting for fix is pointless...

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 11:25pm

You can use the Captain's Brandy from Ravenfall to turn yourself into a pirate, 1.2k gold a pop

hangman04

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 5:01pm

Move it, Goblin !
I am bound by rationality!
[img][/img]
SelfSeeker - Savage Warrior till the end !