You are not logged in.

Monday, February 11th 2013, 1:20pm

Chiron Buged?

Hi people!

After last update my Chiron doesn't use Centaur's Arrow in auto-attack.
Everytime i want him to use
Centaur's Arrow i have to click in the skill, before the update, after i right click on the skill everytime he attack, he used the skill, now he doesn't.

Is this bug only with my caracter or with every Warden/Scout out there?
It's a very anoying bug that decrease my DPS a lot
:(

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 3:11am

y pet dont autoshoot now normaly. There is macro for his skils or addon..

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 11:47am

? Mine is working as usual..
Skarxah WD/S W/WD.. former Skarxa W/R K/R hehe :) Astral forever :)
Here since Beta, all damn inis cleared in all modes and still thinking that Origin 2nd was the best boss of all :P

onetrickst3r

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 12:27pm

Chiron was always bugged and he used to - not only stop shooting - but also stand one one place and don't want to follow anymore... Costed me lot of deaths in my SOLO sessions back in time and also makes me look hyperactive in partys. Now you need him for patk and attack speed buffs and every bug with him can cost you lot of damage. Having this pet is totally not easy as people thinks because you'll spend 50% times monitoring him and watching him and also, you need to learn dictate his moves by your moves so he don't pull something... Overall it makes your game alive... Ofc you know this all, i just wanted to say how frustrated i was with chiron... Then i uncheck auto attacks and started to control him manualy (only two buttons more) - result was: more dps from him, smooth rotations without loosing time as he used to do on automatic and better energy saving so old bug with 0 energy also dissapeared. That pet is bugged and he lack inteligence so only way to handle him is to manually control Centaurs Arrow and always watch where he is, what he doing and stuff...
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 7:35pm

Do you know what addon, or what macro could i use, because /cast Centaur Arrow don't work ;p

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 12:23am

Ok im mad on my stupid pet.
Tonight pet autoatack macro didnot worked. i got even addon for pet abilitys always on and it failed too.
I dont wana press all the time on chirons arrow all the time to make him shoot. Im loosing dps time and potions time, kiling time when im soloing.
So its realy frustrating, hope someone can give good idea not like pres it yourself.

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 5:33pm

Chiron wasn't "always bugged" like this.

http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthr…?t=78575&page=3