You are not logged in.

Friday, January 18th 2013, 4:57pm

I was speakin' about HL instances mob of course. TOSH, KBN ;). I'll check again tonight an tell you.

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 8:37pm

Quoted from "onetrickst3r;4496303"

Oh yeah... I saw lot of Wardens using buffs that don't helping at all (in moment of summoning chirion) - so try to eliminate one by one and try to use only ones that actually helping... Right buffing of Chirion took me 8-9 months to learn - lot of papers and calculator use... That can be your issue too - so experiment a bit with buffs...

So maybe tell us how you buff your chiron? Must be uber pro if you learned it 9 month.

onetrickst3r

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 12:08pm

So far i found lot of people with that dodge issue, but also i found 3-4 guys like me without issues... Atm we sharing experiences and details about buffs/ stats and other things and i hope we will be able to find that difference and maybe help other fellow wardens out here... Also, if anyone else wanna share or add anything about that, you can post your opinion here or PM me...
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 4:28pm

:) you still didnot tell your summon buffs fro chiron....
I have idea that dodge or misses with pet is matters of paatk. The more paatk you have the less miss you have vs boss.
Can it be true? cause wepon lvls as you write before dont make diference.

onetrickst3r

Intermediate

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 11:19am

Uh sorry for that, got lot private messages so i moved discusion on private :D Will try to find message to copy it to you during this day, because is bit long for forums ;)

Patk... I was thinking same way to long, but after i chat with a guy that summoning Chiron with 400k patk all theories about that fall in water, because with all that patk he have dodge issue...

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 1:38am

Mmm nothing clarified here yet it seems :P
After some tests is pretty clear that chiron dmg depends basically of patt and also of physical dmg of main hand weapon. So could make sense that training main hand weapon will help improving chiron hit rate... Still not perfect theory as misses are related to weapon skill, and dodge to accuracy ;)

Still training all my weapons to see if can cure my chiron blindness
Skarxah WD/S W/WD.. former Skarxa W/R K/R hehe :) Astral forever :)
Here since Beta, all damn inis cleared in all modes and still thinking that Origin 2nd was the best boss of all :P

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 10:03am

Quoted from "onetrickst3r;4536746"

Uh sorry for that, got lot private messages so i moved discusion on private :D Will try to find message to copy it to you during this day, because is bit long for forums ;)

Patk... I was thinking same way to long, but after i chat with a guy that summoning Chiron with 400k patk all theories about that fall in water, because with all that patk he have dodge issue...

So....Where is the message you were going to copy on the forum? I am very curious, because like Skruve04 said, if you spend 8 months with a calculator to max out Chiron damage, the result must be uber pro.

Adele07

Beginner

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 1:08pm

havent played wd/sc for a long time........
IMO chiron is a big issue nowadays.....
DAMN :P
Devlina (Perun) Warrior/Warden/Scout Savage Warrior till the end....
Mackica (Perun) Warrior/Mage In progress and feeling awesome about this combo XD
[img][/img]

onetrickst3r

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 3:16pm

I wrote it wrong... What i wanted to say is i will copy-paste message to that guy who asked for it (in private). Apart from small modifications damage realated i actually wanted to show him and others that contacted me that there is no reason for my chiron's respectable good accuracy. When i show them my routines and they showed me their routines, well similarities are 95% so way of buffing probably can't affect accuracy much. Last thing stayed is weapon skill, even if player related weapon skill is hit/ miss ratio, probably somehow is conected different to pet. As for damage formulas, since no one have problems with that - i won't spend time on repeating what - more or less - everyone knows ;)

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 10:46am

here are the stats effect :

http://www.theromwiki.com/Attributes

So dext is poor for a warden, you still may want to have some to avoid too many miss.

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 9:24am

Indeed i would like to know what people think since i have a 135endu/dext stone and I m hesitating
to use it or sell it.

A bit less misses would really helps me.