You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 2:48pm

4th Annyversary event bugged

Hi,
about patch 5.0.9 there are some bug in some new events:
- Frog race in Eye of Wisdom is bugged.
- At the bridge of Varanas there aren't Faulty space ball for the quest "Retrieve the space balls"
- At the bridge of Varanas there aren't crows for quest "Clear the playground"
- At the bridge of Varanas there aren't Space ball to catch for quest "Space Supremacy"

I'm on server Siochain
Thank you

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 4:03pm

The information about bugged events has already been passed on for investigation. Unfortunately, we can only wait & hope that Tuesday's maintenance brings a fix...

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 4:15pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;4588331"

The information about bugged events has already been passed on for investigation. Unfortunately, we can only wait & hope that Tuesday's maintenance brings a fix...

Er, doesn't the event end during maintenance? That's what the anniversary page says...so waiting until Tuesday will do no one any good since they won't be able to get ribbons or anything for the rest of the event. >.>

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 6:21pm

In previous years, the Frog Celebration has lasted for 3 or 4 weeks and I see it being no different this year. (I may be wrong, of course.)

The actual birthday week events (log-in buff & gasha) will end at maintenance.

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 6:27pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;4588472"

In previous years, the Frog Celebration has lasted for 3 or 4 weeks and I see it being no different this year. (I may be wrong, of course.)

The actual birthday week events (log-in buff & gasha) will end at maintenance.

Ah, okay. I was on break last year, and the year before that we didn't have big anniversary events like this in the US. The anniversary page is extremely confusing, though, if the event quests are going to be staying...it makes it seems like it all ends on Tuesday.

Good to know that people still will have a chance to get this stuff done, but the maintenance won't help much if it only fixes it for a single day. The events shouldn't be breaking on day 2, and completely broken on day 3.

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 1:55pm

Ater Mainteinance the same issues...
Nothing changed....
Only the Frog race works... for now...

Friday, March 29th 2013, 5:53am

Not anymore :(

It seems all is the same. All quests that bugged before, it's getting bugged again, in the same way ( well, actually, a bit more quickly then before -.- )