You are not logged in.

Ithilis

Intermediate

• "Ithilis" started this thread

Friday, March 15th 2013, 7:00pm

I'm not dead. Here's Zanka, but i'd like to draw better version, therefore I didn't scan it. If someone could post me nice screenshot I could do better (hint).

Besides, where are all other dragon drawings/clayfigures/stickmodels? :(
I did once one maddening project with dragon model 2,5 meter long.. Oh god I will never EVER do such large things anymore!

Dragon got name Absinth and it got home in some small side library of the city.
Ithilis has attached the following images:
  • Picture 127.jpg
  • madness.jpg

Ithilis

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 12:46pm

I finally finished Zanka, thanks to prolonged maintenance :P
Not one of my best I need to say...

I also did another drawing of dragon boss in Sardo Castle. This one is dedicated to NoNameFound (I guess you get why :) ).

As of this last picture, if we get another boss mount, like Flame horn mount which is basically Paicha but with different colors, I hope the next one is this Test Subject No.374, because I'd just like to see him out in the open in sunlight instead of being imprisoned painfully in depths of SC.

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:27pm

Can someone draw Dragonass? You know, from RW...all the Dragonass they do fixing the important stuff!

:-)
Chemikill - K/P/W/R/S, 97/95/70/62/60
Atropos - M/P/W/R/K/S, 97/95/70/60/54/50

Agenor - Sanctuary
Playing since January 2009

Ithilis

Intermediate

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 8:55pm

Quoted from "jr50liter;4614464"

Can someone draw Dragonass? You know, from RW...all the Dragonass they do fixing the important stuff!

:-)

Who, what?

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 11:09am

Just to note I was visiting your site and was seeing all those RoM art (along with other categories) - finally managed to see it full sized, it's all really amazing! I wish I could do ANYTHING like that... (I don't have any artistic talent what so ever) OFC some artwork pieces I liked more than others but all are amazing :)

Ithilis

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 2:55pm

Quoted from "NoNameFound;4620458"

Just to note I was visiting your site and was seeing all those RoM art (along with other categories) - finally managed to see it full sized, it's all really amazing! I wish I could do ANYTHING like that... (I don't have any artistic talent what so ever) OFC some artwork pieces I liked more than others but all are amazing :)

Thank you. I am open for critique too :P Especially tips for coloring pictures are helpful (tend to leave them black-and-white too often). As for others, the site she is speaking of is http://ithilis.deviantart.com/ Some inside jokes of our guild as well ^^ They arent the highest-works-of-art :P

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 1:08pm

Would you look at this beauty.
kodjouno has attached the following image:
  • tumblr_m5w9s3OeSH1rpaxx2o1_400.png
Hi I'm not here, pls leave a message :)