You are not logged in.

bitye

Trainee

• "bitye" started this thread

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 2:50pm

WTB diamonds 30K /each

I want to buy diamonds on the good old normal prices 30K each and want to buy HD Lv80 Xbow and Axe for 15-12M each ^^

You think it's funny? This is what have to come or this server dies. ?(
Biti 82/64/64 S/W/P | Legend Herb&Cook | BiTCE v1.0 -> Self-developed Combat Engine
Bitithesecond 85/74/35/1 W/M/S/R | Legend Woodcut | BiTCE v1.0 /Based on DIYCE v2.2
Started in OpenBeta, finsihed at 3.0.2 (2010.07.) mostly played in Borlovagok guild
Return: v5.0.9 (2013 summer), plays in Extraordinaries guild, moved to WM: 2013.10.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 3:16pm

thats not even happening on the biggest populated servers ... and going from the complaints about Macantachts prices you might aswell call the server just MAC ... fits. super expensive for every piece of crap but still everyone runs after it , even if its the last 10 people left on the server. :p
Yoman - Ionsai - Burningeyes - Ritter/Krieger/Priester | Dönerzwerg - Dochas - 0815 - Schurke/Krieger/Champion
Mein Avatar ist Programm :)

RoM-Welten: DEEN

<lyri> hüftgoldfreies Baconstrips-Eis ?
<lyri> Tofu-Soja-Eis mit Baconstrips-Geschmack ?
(Lyriiii is schuld!)

bitye

Trainee

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 3:22pm

thats not even happening on the biggest populated servers ... and going from the complaints about Macantachts prices you might aswell call the server just MAC ... fits. super expensive for every piece of crap but still everyone runs after it , even if its the last 10 people left on the server. :p
I understand you, but these players kills the server, and this is what have to be fixed? What about the others where you plays?
Biti 82/64/64 S/W/P | Legend Herb&Cook | BiTCE v1.0 -> Self-developed Combat Engine
Bitithesecond 85/74/35/1 W/M/S/R | Legend Woodcut | BiTCE v1.0 /Based on DIYCE v2.2
Started in OpenBeta, finsihed at 3.0.2 (2010.07.) mostly played in Borlovagok guild
Return: v5.0.9 (2013 summer), plays in Extraordinaries guild, moved to WM: 2013.10.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 3:49pm

Ionsai is around 30-40k per diamond , but sure as hell you wont get HD weapons from Betho for 15mil gold. Would have to check for current rates on weapons and im not at home atm but 15 is way too low.
Dochas dunno - but i consider this server a total [removed] either way and didn't play the character in ages there, it's idiots basement unfortunately (sorry for the few decent ppl there like the Encore guild).
Yoman - Ionsai - Burningeyes - Ritter/Krieger/Priester | Dönerzwerg - Dochas - 0815 - Schurke/Krieger/Champion

(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 3:55pm

On Siochain is dias atm 80k ea so this sounds hilarious xD
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

bitye

Trainee

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 3:58pm

On Macantacht now around 300K, and yes I can but a Lv80 HD item for 1K diamond, this was the price always, but now it's crazy, I can't but dias from gold, some actions required to fix this issue, I think time to limit diamond + item prices, that should fix it.

EsxCape

Trainee

Occupation: Community Manager and Customer Support Rep for various online games

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 5:05pm

Honestly the best course of action at this point is to buy diamonds directly from Gameforge instead of from other players. I know there are probably people who don't want to hear that, for whatever reason they have not to support Gameforge directly, BUT in my opinion it's Gameforge that's giving you the better rate by comparison. If you were to only buy diamonds during a double diamonds sale (which is twice each month as far as I've noticed) and budgeted your money and diamonds, you really wouldn't make out that bad at all. This is something that I have become aware of through personal experience and also by observation. If you are capped for gold, maybe it doesn't matter what the gold-diamond rate is...clearly the people that have enough money are the ones that are still buying. For anyone that does not have an unlimited fountain of gold on their account, this is the only suggestion I can give.

I know that rallying the community to try to change the economy by their own steam seems like a good idea, but every time I have seen players try to do this, it hasn't worked out. As small as you may think the server population is, it is really difficult to get everyone involved in an effort to change the economy. Some people won't agree with the method, some people won't agree with the rates, some people will be too lazy, and some people just won't care. It is possible for server economies to change as time passes, but it hasn't been something that people can force to happen overnight. =/

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 5:11pm

hey EsxCape :D

thats the way it usually works but he's rather complaining he wont' get gear items to his liking for xx amount of diamonds, not about a lack of itemshop items.

(Lyriiii is schuld!)

EsxCape

Trainee

Occupation: Community Manager and Customer Support Rep for various online games

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 8:12pm

thats the way it usually works but he's rather complaining he wont' get gear items to his liking for xx amount of diamonds, not about a lack of itemshop items.

That's not how I'm reading it. Sounds like he wants lower prices across the board because diamonds-for-gold prices skyrocketed, which inflates everything else. Maybe the better suggestion is to read the economy-related US threads that have been around since Chapter 3 because it's literally the same exact complaint, just different community. I'm pretty sure everyone in my country debated the death out of that topic.

Fatelord

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 10:24pm

I can only speak for our server, Isiltir, but I see a few untrue or exaggerated statements here:
- dia prices had been at about 60-70k for a long time and all of a sudden the price started to rise... a lot. Within 2 weeks, I saw the cheapest dias on AH at at least 200k => I went into a fit and started selling dias at 80k on a Friday evening. By the end of the weekend, dia prices on AH were about 115k each and more people were selling dias via "gift" option at about 80k. I'd call that making a change "overnight", that's almost cutting dia price in half in one or two days. Today, prices are still at about 115k so a few people made a difference overnight or at the worst over 2 or 3 nights. Can you imagine what the effect would be if even more people would join? Sorry OP but 30k is not realistic anymore but I sell for 50k to guildies => if just a few more dia sellers would join us in trying to save the server's economy instead of just going into greed mode, I might see the day where I feel 50k for guildies is too much as that would be almost the general price on the server...
- I don't understand why people still don 't find their way to the decent dia sellers on the server. We have advertised ourselves in world and Dalanis channels dozens of times now but we don't keep doing that - the word should be out; we're not desperate to exchange our euros for worthless RoM-gold -on the contrary- but we're trying to help the server at our wallet's expense and the word should be out there. And it is. I for one get whispers from many people from a very few guilds and besides that, just the occasional whisper from the very same people from other guilds. If you're a more casual player on Isilitir looking to buy dias and nobody in your guild is selling cheap or has directed you to a decent dia seller, you're in the wrong guild. When I talk to the other dia sellers, it's the same story: "lots of whispers from a few guilds, the occasional whisper from someone from another guild". Draw your conclusions, I won't do it for you...
I may contradict myself but at least I don't contradict myself...

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 3:39am

Server won't die because of the diamonds prices, no matter how much they will be in AH. If it dies it will be for completely other reasons.
One man's lies are another man's truth

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 11:52am

That's not how I'm reading it. Sounds like he wants lower prices across the board because diamonds-for-gold prices skyrocketed, which inflates everything else. Maybe the better suggestion is to read the economy-related US threads that have been around since Chapter 3 because it's literally the same exact complaint, just different community. I'm pretty sure everyone in my country debated the death out of that topic.

I think I read it the same way. I can only say it would work but the point is you can't make both way with instance like Sok, CL money anymore .
True you can make gold but that doesn't help but the problem is since the beginning of this the inflation throw the instances where to see on the horizon.
It is a design flaw that was meant to be a way for the f2p to earn money in other game they sell real stuff from the instances but that only work when you have BoE

You would only have handcraft materials , stats, T5 Items and DQ Items and maybe PvP gear that you can sell to make money, the point against it is you would have direct competitions in selling it.

To point out what maybe went wrong with this game I show you this picture:
Wir beide haben in den Abgrund gesehen aber als der Abgrund zurück gesehen hat hast du geblinzelt.

Wie lange muss ich Muscheln sammeln Tabelle. Was Kostet Rom TabellePlus Simulator

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KingDefrost" (Jul 4th 2013, 12:11pm)

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:25pm

People from guild sparticans will sell you diamonds at 300k each and weapon at 150kk-200kk each so feel free to message any of them