You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 4:40am

Warlock/Champ. or Warlock/Rogue?

And ,yes I am a noob,to this game anyway :)

However I like warlocks and after reading these pages I really do want one.

After my searching though I do realise that they are not popular,still,different is good right,right?

So as the main title says W/C or W/R ?,in either case I will be going for dwarf,cos I like dwarves and the RP section might be fun with him.

Any thoughts or pointing at threads I have missed,read all the ones here btw,greatly appreciated,"for dummies" versions even more so :)

Monday, August 12th 2013, 5:24am

I'd say Wl/R is better from those two, Wl/Ch seems to be just hp bubble.
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones”―J. Lennon

Monday, August 12th 2013, 5:33am

Yeah,I am leaning that way to be honest,at first glance there does seem to be more synergy there ,thank you :)

Monday, August 12th 2013, 7:07pm

Still open to ideas and rough guides :)

MaherDD

Intermediate

Monday, August 12th 2013, 10:56pm

It doesn't matter, you will be useless any way...
Usud : Warlock 90 / Champion 60, Maher : Mage 85/ Priest 60, Sonique : Priest 85 / Mage 60

Milchstrudel

Professional

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:16am

/rogue is really fun to play, spamming shadowstab is nice for leveling, but all the buffs are really low. damage increase after shadowstep lasts for only 6s and int increase for "ready and waiting" is only 2%. before getting the 70 elite (shadowstep and shadowstab can produce 2 / 1 psi) psi buildup is really annoying. soul poisened fang isn't that great too.. it just decreases the target's resistance (not magical defense). that means if you put it on an enemy with 20k a mage's flame for example does 20k more damage.
one great advantage for /rogue is that you can wear a wand and a dagger. (like mage/rogue.. second crit, dmg and castspeed rune and a little more overall damage).

Even if you haven't mentioned it, i would recommend a warlock/mage. I guess damage is at least as good as /rogue, if not even better. furthermore you can do a lot of group support stuff: warp charge for the whole group, soul brand (if it stacks four times, you AND the whole group can do 36% more dark damage and fire damage, which is pretty cool :D) and you can reduce the target's crit resistance with saces' cracking spell.

Haven't played /champion by now.
Milchstrudel ~ Magier / Bewahrer / Krieger
Fruchtzwérg ~ Hexenmeister / Alles

inaktiv auf unbestimmte Zeit