You are not logged in.

den1905

Professional

• "den1905" started this thread

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 11:04am

Siochain (EN) server is Recruiting!!

For a long time we on Siochain have looked and laughed at the easy servers you have here, where is the challenge?

Well it is time to forget the soft life and man (or woman) up!!!

Guilds are now recruiting all classes

We Offer -

Levelling the old fashioned way

Diamond prices that will make you gasp

Auction House prices that will make you cry

So much farming your fingers will cramp

The chance to improve your English

A multi-cultural server that doesn't take itself too seriously

You haven't run HM properly till you do it on EN servers so create that Level 1 toon and come say hello in zone chat :thumbsup:
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Ithilis

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 6:05pm

:love: Love this thread ^^ I would switch, but Isiltir offers all that too (except AuctionHouse, AH is completely empty of anything useful)
Based on Intuition
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"- How did you get in?!
- It was a magic trick and while I can't reveal it's secrets, it did involve a brick."

den1905

Professional

• "den1905" started this thread

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 7:52pm

Actually I posted this in the DE forum, 10 minutes later it ended up here :huh:
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Yottahertz

Professional

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 8:43pm

Actually I posted this in the DE forum, 10 minutes later it ended up here :huh:

Sorry, but this post just made my day. :D

Justice shall prevail...

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 9:12pm

a chance to improve my english? mhhm i think i could use that.. :D
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
Alissya - 82/70/70 m/wd/w
yolo

Sysain

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 10:40pm

A Chance to improve my english? I think that's Good for me, than my english Teacher, don't ....... Hate? Me behause i am very bad in english. Than I can Day everyday to my Patents : yes I've learned xD
Ich bin Rassistisch: Nazis sind Minderwertig.
Jede Nacht wacht der Teufel an meinem Bett und bewundert sein Meisterwerk.
Freunde sind wie Kekse: Wenn man sie isst dann sterben sie.

Galgenmännchen ftw:

Zynisch, Xenophobisch, Zugvögel, Symptom, Syndrom, Xenocongriden
(Für weitere Wörter PN an mich^^)

Vinyl, thx an AllifAcKs

herbertklar

Intermediate

Location: ehemalsCoburg, stolzer Oberfranke, nun Sonneberger in Thüringen

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 2:05pm

Siochain recruts ........

so when Siochain wants fresh blood post the names of the guilds that recrute maybe ? ;)
Vampirella : Druide 99, Schurke 99, Magier 99, Kundschafter 99, Bewahrer 97 , Krieger 99
Narbenherz : Ritter/Kundschafter/Krieger/Magier 99/99/99/73
Spiele seit 2009 und sammle Monsterkarten

Tue nur das was du kannst und du lernst nie dazu ! "

TeddythaBear

Intermediate

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 2:48pm

Afaik Crimsonmaddness accepts all nice players, contact Aneiyaa or some of the alts for that. Darkzone was recruiting also but I don't know requirements for them and ofc I accept all pro endgame oriented people to Lightning, just they have to prove that they are able to progress. :)
I am honest and say what I think, if you don't like it its your problem.
Akimbe slacking k/p/w 80/76/6x

Aaralyna

Professional

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 4:05pm

Yes, we are always looking for nice players, all lvls/classes/experiences. If you like to join us on Siochain (I can assure it is a nice server with an awesome community), or you already play on Siochain and you are looking for a guild. You can always contact any Crimsonmaddness member or me, Aneiyaa.

(Myself I can't play from 26 August - 9 September >>> Real Life obligations, but there are enough people in guild able to welcome you :D)
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 3:21pm

My post was deleted I see, so once again I ask this question... How can this thread exist here when another thread which was made on german forums and recruited to Siochain was instantly moved to Siochain server subthread... Please answer not delete this again, I have no problems of asking same question over and over again ^^

Aki threads in English are not allowed on DE server, see here for revised thread in German

Siochain (EN) Server sucht neue Spieler!!
I posted in german forum in german. A guildmember translated for me. And guess what happened........?

They closed the thread.

Obviously Gameforge knows that EU servers are dead and dont care about them anymore.

Basically we dont have same rules for all players in rom. Some are just more equal than others.
This post has already been reported.

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 4:32am

the thread den1905 mentioned is this one, and it is open - but noone gives a damn. => Siochain (EN) Server sucht neue Spieler!!

Your thread was closed because of complaining about the EN servers does not belong into the DE section. Written in German or not.
While i don't necessarily agree with the close of your thread , there IS a difference - and the green one is *technically* correct.

My personal suggestion for maybe getting a point across to ThePit himself would be writing him an email or a PM if you don't see any other way. You'll easily find the addy in his pinned threads or in our english summary of the meeting.

And if you're at it you might ask if you ENEU guys can/should attend the meeting with the US guys (Sep 21)- as it will be held in english either way.
Yoman - Ionsai - Burningeyes - Ritter/Krieger/Priester | Dönerzwerg - Dochas - 0815 - Schurke/Krieger/Champion
Mein Avatar ist Programm :)

RoM-Welten: DEEN

<lyri> hüftgoldfreies Baconstrips-Eis ?
<lyri> Tofu-Soja-Eis mit Baconstrips-Geschmack ?
(Lyriiii is schuld!)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YomanROM" (Sep 1st 2013, 6:35am)

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 7:12pm

but noone gives a damn. => Siochain (EN) Server sucht neue Spieler!!
ofc no one gives a damn, thats why eu servers are in such a bad way
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
yolo

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 10:20am

Your thread was closed because of complaining about the EN servers does not belong into the DE section. Written in German or not.
While i don't necessarily agree with the close of your thread , there IS a difference - and the green one is *technically* correct.

I posted in german forum because ThePit (introdruced himself as product manager) wrote there that critical questions are allowed there.
2nd i postet there because english servers dont have a cm. Even though there is someone that claims he is cm for english community he doesnt show up here. Basically they dont give a sh** about englisch community anymore.
Only way to get any attention from gf is german forum.
Just to repeat what i said there:

Gameforge itself is big part of the situation on eu servers. First they reduced number of players by opening russian servers, then polish servers and now they gonna open italian servers.
Everytime they open servers in a new country more and more players leave eu servers and they dont do anything to compensate this.

Do they really think anyone on eu servers is still stupid enough to invest real money in dias if gf kills the server he is playing on ???

To come back to my introducing sentence: I posted there because that question belongs to product management.

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 11:09am

Even if they would open a finnish server there is no way i would play on a server with only finns i like the diversity with lots of people from different countries.
And no way i would spend as much time/gold on a other char as i did on current one again.

Tbh if harsh said those people who leave for other servers have failed on current and is looking for a way to succeed.
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 1:45pm

Even if they would open a finnish server there is no way i would play on a server with only finns i like the diversity with lots of people from different countries.
And no way i would spend as much time/gold on a other char as i did on current one again.

Tbh if harsh said those people who leave for other servers have failed on current and is looking for a way to succeed.
ye can you imagine the amount of time needed to farm all those cards again? :P
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
yolo