You are not logged in.

Friday, September 20th 2013, 3:01am

rogue/champ!

anyone playing with this combo.
Maybe can write + and - here about this.? Dps rotations and so on.
Need info about r/ch.

Friday, September 20th 2013, 10:50am

I was messing around with this combo at lvl 50. I have to say, I really dislike it. The trap system didn't really suits me, and I am affraid it is not worth to use it in run.
Try to convince tank to kite boss all the time over your traps :D.

I was also thinking about trying sw as r/ch, but the rage cost of most of the elite makes it kinda hard to use :(.

Maybe there is somebody else who has more experiences with this combo and can also tell you some benefits of this combo, but for me it is no go.
:shit:

achilleas1

Intermediate

Friday, September 20th 2013, 3:50pm

from all the possible rogues combos u can choose to play in rom r/ch is the worst of all. from a pvp or pvpe aspect. from a dps or support role. its just awful, sorry to disheart u.

pros (?) :
- u get stamina and parry boost from champ general, but not enough to allow u live through nm/hard inis if u get hit. also u cannot be either offtank since u get no dmg mitigation skills of some other def boost. so both somehow useless imo
- u get 3 filler skills rage-based from champion side, for when u run out of energy. not that much strong, but still better than stand still and whit-hit
- lvl 70 elite. only, yes only 70 elite i consider a pro. its a rune-overload-type that hits 3 enemies around u as u dps. pretty nice. lasts 20secs

cons :
- elites r traps-based, like old r/m. however they r useless since they r rage-based. in pve these traps r useless. even the debuffs they put is like 3-4secs and need to make the boss pass over them. no way. in pvp they r even worse, cause u need to get rage to use them ... from hide. so to lure enemy to come onto them. nice joke..

dont get illusioned from the 3:1 pros/cons, the class is .. bad. r/w can do alot better than r/ch, although they both rely on rage. if u r a ch/r, just stick to it and dont fo r/ch. if u really want to test rogue main, just pick any other 3rd. really, ANY other 3rd class can do better than r/ch.

i hope it helps. if u still want to try the combo, plz try it and give your feedback here. would like to hear.

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 3:14pm

Well haven't seen any endgame R/CH nor anybody that actually tried this combo, so unless anybody have seen it in action we can't say it's useless. Trap mechanic on elites is something definitely not ordinary and not so great. The only question is how exactly 50-th lvl elite skill works, if it tiggers on dmg/buff by trap or trap placement. If the first is correct, than character would have permanent 25% attack speed buff+normal rouge passive add to that 500% per second from elite basically all fight long and it doesn't seem so bad.

achilleas1

Intermediate

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 5:28pm

- trap mechanics r just bad. not in general, but at the specific combo, rage-based traps r just crap

- teh 50-elite 5% speed buff activates on trap placement and not on effect on enemy. also lasts only few secs so in order to STACK it AND MAINTAIN it to 25% u need alot of luck and focus, preventing u from dps-ing properly

- the 500% dps u speaking is the 70 elite and is not permanent but lasts for 20 secs on a 40secs CD. given that there is no kitting at all during fight, yea right..

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 9:57pm

But 60 lvl elite lowers CD of all traps by 5sec per tick of skill/dmg, so it is permanent, although if 50 lvl elite works only on trap placement, simply skill DMG would be too low and 500% from 70. lvl elite is not so good.

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 10:05pm

Hmm but if those aoe stuns or silence can stun all team in PVP or maybe boss in pve it would be very good no?

Milchstrudel

Professional

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 11:51pm

Bosses can't usually be stunned.
Milchstrudel ~ Magier / Bewahrer / Krieger
Fruchtzwérg ~ Hexenmeister / Alles

inaktiv auf unbestimmte Zeit

Friday, November 15th 2013, 12:05am

70 lvl Elite broken or how it does dmg?

Electrocution Mechanism
aoe for 20s max i have seen was 30-40k on low lvl mobs with dim light t9+16

Elite description The electrical shocks inflict 5% main hand weapon DPS for 20 seconds.
LOL 5% wtf
In game its 500% but dont think it works.
OR the point of this skill that y can make critical hit with one of champ primary on target?
Comon some hardcore player def play this combo leave some insights!!!

achilleas1

Intermediate

Friday, November 15th 2013, 3:57am

70 lvl Elite broken or how it does dmg?

Electrocution Mechanism
aoe for 20s max i have seen was 30-40k on low lvl mobs with dim light t9+16

Elite description The electrical shocks inflict 5% main hand weapon DPS for 20 seconds.
LOL 5% wtf
In game its 500% but dont think it works.
OR the point of this skill that y can make critical hit with one of champ primary on target?
Comon some hardcore player def play this combo leave some insights!!!
if u hit 30-40k, then it s probably 5% dps, like briar shield. if is indeed intentionally 5% it seems abit crap tbh :S