You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 11:09am

Ch/P As main?

Hey,

Anyone have any experience with using Ch/P? 8)

Greetings,

Blachchain
Ch/W/P

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 1:25pm

Im CH/r/p many times have wanted to gear it as healer :D .
The thing about ch/p is with forge buff up y can sue urgentheals or rising tide with no cd fro 6 sec. then y need to hit boss again.

Prob can be good magical dps with mage gear. Like Mage/wd with his 70 elite. U could spam rising tide when buff is up.

As healer y have one AOe heal every 7s too. If good healing gear i think it can heal for nice amount. Again y need to be near mob or boss to use that aoe.

Some says with priest gear ch/p are good healer and tank. so try it :)

Ch/p in chain is nothing special... 8)

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 6:13pm

Im CH/r/p many times have wanted to gear it as healer :D .
The thing about ch/p is with forge buff up y can sue urgentheals or rising tide with no cd fro 6 sec. then y need to hit boss again.

Prob can be good magical dps with mage gear. Like Mage/wd with his 70 elite. U could spam rising tide when buff is up.

As healer y have one AOe heal every 7s too. If good healing gear i think it can heal for nice amount. Again y need to be near mob or boss to use that aoe.

Some says with priest gear ch/p are good healer and tank. so try it :)

Ch/p in chain is nothing special... 8)
Ch/p in chain is good tank.

Monday, January 13th 2014, 12:22pm

Ch/P is immortal class in chain, u can aggro with urgent heal spaming ^_^ just use shield form so u can get constant chain drive buff ;)
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 99/99/99/70/70
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 99/99/99/99/99/99 dwarf powa!

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 12:54pm

Nice party tank

I had to find away to deal with lack of agro what is realing build up if rage go up thats the only but biggest point of it. It has anyway nice party buffs to enhance damage or defence or both. It use both pools. The mode is to big for party so always using pots whats anoying because after death or leaving instance you need to use a new pot because it falls back to dps mode. It had also always to run in transform mode whats anoying in sw. The suggestion to start healing is a nice idea but I also like to add some dps. Another point is that its slow on dps no quick response with real output. So you are fast underdog if you cant use the panic buttons. I played since they where born and retired the monk. To be honest i never hear they dont like it its more they like. It only has a big appetite for dia and gold to competite whith the classic tanks. And you never find it back in the ranking lists. If you want to go solo dont made it c/r is better then. But if you want to serve and dont want to be a healer, go for it.