• "LonelyBoy" started this thread

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 2:46am

WTB Mage gear

WTB :
HD Puppet Queen or Shackles of the Cursed Face
2 HD Earrings of Bunker Ghost
HD Necklace of Heroic Ghost
2 HD Ifur rings
Now i found one person with hd puppet queen who doesnt want to sell cause not worth the abl compared to hd end game gear(i understand)...I still continue the search and pls if u have same reasoning offer the price for which u consider the sell "worth the abl".
Theshamelessone-M/P
Just have fun,maybe try old zones as well,u might be surprised ;)

Dabrat

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 2:44pm

Better farm that yourself....should not be a big problem :)

Without struggle there is no progress.......... :whistling:
Roque/Mage/Knight 95/95/65
Scout/Warden/Warrior 87/78/72 R.I.P. (Killed by GF)

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 2:47pm

I think he wants the item plussed /tiered so he would not need to spend dias on them or just get the feeling but yeah items not worth to abl then gonna be hard to find someone that would sell.
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

LonelyBoy

Beginner

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 3:08pm

Should have said to close the thread....Actually i was just searching for these items in HD,cause some of them just no chance to farm cause of regular runs in those instances(or impossible to run in my guild) or because i would need tone of mementos to pull out HD bunker earring...but recently i met some cool people from other guilds as well and they took me trough some nice runs :)...even got LD Raksha staff and Puppet Queen in single runs :D..close thread,tnx :)
Theshamelessone-M/P

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 5:41pm

Ok noob question lol.

If someone has a piece of gear they will not be using on alts etc then couldn't you ask for it for free or cheap and you buy unbinder?

I mean its getting harder nowadays so if you have to spend some gold it may be better in the long run.

LonelyBoy

Beginner

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 5:59pm

All good gear u will see in this game comes from instances,and all of this gear is binded to the character obtaining the gear piece,to unbind u must use advanced bind lifter which is only available trough certain promos in item shop(so rarely) and ppl dont want to wast their precious abl-s for some crappy(saying it cause its really bad compared to high lvl gear xd) gear...and i understand it,I have vahtos set clean statted(will make u instantly op at those low lvls) which is not binded and Im willing to give it out for free to any lower lvl mage that struggles and is dedicated to the game,but i gotta first find the replacements.
Theshamelessone-M/P

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 6:02pm

Ok noob question lol.

If someone has a piece of gear they will not be using on alts etc then couldn't you ask for it for free or cheap and you buy unbinder?

I mean its getting harder nowadays so if you have to spend some gold it may be better in the long run.

I try to do that at least sometimes to guildies (guildies help me so much) though I never had much wealth lol.

New gear may cost though... when people replace gear, they sometimes partially use the old gear (in which they invested usually much) to finance it.

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 6:22pm

@ Lonely i will gladly take that set off your hands when you have replaced it, i will also try to spend the time earning some gold to pay you for it. I have explained in pm to you about the little time i have gaming. It would allow me to start doing other things so please keep me in mind. I also will understand if a guildy comes before me buddy but you seem a very helpful player.

@ Noname that is generous of you, I try to help anyone i can, been burnt a few times but met some genuine players as well. My guild is small and built for reasons i wont go into but if any guild on this server who is busy running ini's etc have new members who maybe getting overlooked (it happens despit best intentions) then we would certainly help them out through the early parts of the game, just whisper Zarane and we will gladly help anyone.

I think we all know there are elitest idiots in the game but tbh most people i find only too willing to help, maybe all guilds can get our heads together and help each other.

I've noticed a lot of toons asking outrageous prices for one green resource, i dont mind buying guild resources but half a million gold for something worth 500 is just sheer greed, any other newer smaller guilds we will gladly help you out with resources when we get our new guild upto a certain standard, guild leader took a strop and left so we had to move. Anyone needs help just ask.