You are not logged in.

R/K

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 12:18am

R/K

hi anyone plays r/k or knows what skill to max up first ?

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 12:32am

EA shud be maxed...
CIKE - S/D/R

wolfensclaw

Professional

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 10:50pm

holy strike/ disarm, shadowstab, lowblow, wound attack, if fact all rogue skills + patt elite at max, lvl 60 elite dont bother(punishment from knight do dex extra dmg instead of sta), lvl 70 one hmm good in pvp but at +50 is enough.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 10:06am

I wouldn't say all rogue skills since some are useless, but for sure max low blow wound attack nimble hands shadowstab and the part elite. If you get spare to other skills to level in includes: part elite, combo/throw, informer and blind spot. Personally I would only max these onc e the important DPS skills had been!

wolfensclaw

Professional

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 1:17pm

blindspot is pointless since r/k cannot be full out dps , aggro issues with holy strike.... imo r/k can be tank or offtank or pvp built combo.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Friday, January 17th 2014, 2:19am

Thats why I said if you get spare to to level it, blind spot is still a nice skill for pvp since it bits high damage.

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 11:54am

R/K as dps is just nonsense. a rogue/scout can easily doble the dps in burst mode. and let's not talk about Rogue/mage. R/K is a PVP combo.
you have to have maxed:

for PVE: shadowstab, low blow, wound attack, holly strike (for spaming between CD of WA at the time you recover energy). pattack elite Lion's protection, nimble hands and searing light. this last one skill also does some dps, which can help, so i would recomend maxing it if you have enough pt's.

for PVP focused player: the above ones plus: holly strike protection, power of the lion, combo throw,

obiously, you have to have maxed the evasion, hide, dagger mastery, offhand mastery, and all this kind.

but if you are planning to use a R/K as dps, you are going to be VERY DISSAPPOINTED. R/K cannot keep up with warmages, rogue/mage, Rogue/scout , mage/warrior, rogue/warden, or even other dps combinations such as champion/rogue.

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 11:59am

You seem to be forgetting about disarment. A r/k who spams holy strike in pve whilst waiting for energy has a death wish. You will most probably get aggro. Yes disarm has a 3 second CD but still better to use it when its up since it will add more DPS.r/k is far from a pvp combo. Its a really nice tank, we have a few that play on siochain tanking endgame inis.