You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:09am

R/S PVP gears and stats

Hi all, I am a lvl 85 R/S and had been doing sw almost everyday now. I need advise on pvp gears and stats. I have 73k hp, 77k pa. t10 Dim light +15. 3 pcs wb gear and the rest are shell gear. Any advise are welcome. thank in advance.

Xard3r

Master

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:19am

Take the seven items of the pvp gear, which you can buy in the obsidian-fortress (i hope i've translated it right).

I take as Stats 3/3 of stamina/lp and dex/stamina. Other Pimp 2/4 or try to get 6 stamina/lp for every Item.
With best regards,
Zynex
:whistling:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:44am

You take full steam/hp you will be so useless in siege. What's the use of 500k+ hp if you hit 10-15k. Imo it depends in the strength of your guild. If you have long sustained wars where its a fight to the end I would say 2 dex patt 2 dex/Stan and 2 Stan/hp. Use full pvp set from obsidian stronghold and you will have a nice amount of hp and still hit fairly decent. Or you could use aoth salvation set and ghdn get the pvp legs belt and gloved and stat them if you want to have more dmg on players. Personally I just have wings and aoth and in siege j have buffed to 350k hp.

Xard3r

Master

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:29pm

Personally I just have wings and aoth and in siege j have buffed to 350k hp.

and patk?
With best regards,
Zynex
:whistling:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:42pm

i buff to around 130k patt or so with physical damage food.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:03pm

i use 2 res/pat 2 dex/pat 1 res/pv and 1 res/def. in pvp, is important to have attack, but you should also need to be "instant kill resistant". Cenre says he can get 350k PV full buffed with this rogue/mage. i have fought against him, and how can i say this: it's imposible to have that PV and 130k pat only with PV stated gear. and also its imposible to hit that hard. Should i say anything else? :whistling: :whistling:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:45pm

Go get the charplan addon and you will see its easily possible. Stop crying bb

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:00am

Thank you for all the feed back and advise. More advise are welcome.

I am sure Cenre has his secret stats that he will not tell us all otherwise he would not have killing ppl like cheese cake in sw.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:22am

No secret stats
Just have aoth tank set 4 stam/hp 2 stam/patt and wings with 3 stam/hp on. As well as knowing how to buff and being sw herald. Its preety easy tbh. Not even a secret