You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Thandraug

Beginner

• "Thandraug" started this thread

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 8:06pm

Rogue Skill Hide

Title: Rogue Skill hide randomly getting removed

Description: The 'Hide' buff is being removed roughly every 10 seconds.
Also happening to 3 other rogues in my guild, and since the only difference between us and other rogues on the server (as far as we can tell) is that we donated to the opening new ini fund and received the randomized buffs
I've tried dieing, relogging, and swapping class, none have worked, and the bug persists on all rogue combos, not just rogue/mage
(this doesn't affect the Rogue ISS 'Escape' or the Scout/Warden elite 'Hide Scent')

Version: 6.1.0.2710.en

Server: Isiltir, but probably elseware too
THEY FIXED SCOUT, OMG

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 8:12pm

I seem to get an Immune message when I'm in my home every 10-15 seconds, probably it's the same buff from that event that keeps popping up even after hours.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 12:34am

u sure its not buffs running out?
CIKE - S/D/R

larcera

Trainee

Friday, August 15th 2014, 1:10am

Yeah 100% sure it is not buffs running out..

Update: Seemed to fix itself upon entering SW. Have not donated since. (I'm a rogue from Thandraug's guild)
"Game moderators are like the police. They're always gonna catch you doing something wrong, but can never help out when something wrong is done to you" - yoda

Retired until further notice

Friday, August 15th 2014, 2:15am

OK, was just checking :)
CIKE - S/D/R

SaitoHajime

Trust me, I`m an engineer

Friday, August 15th 2014, 2:40am

Did you donate in front of class hall in Varanas and received a buff from the NPC?
[This user speaks English on a near native level.]
[This user speaks German on a native level.]
[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear *whistle*

achilleas1

Intermediate

Friday, August 15th 2014, 4:20am

the popping out of hide is a result from the buffs that came with this maintenance. as symmol said u get messages every 10secs when in ur house, meaning that something is applied on u this time.

at first i thought it was the new buffs from class hall only. but 2minutes ago i was in house with 3 buffs on me: 1)guild stable, 2)newborn pet, 3)adult exp pet. and was still receiving the immune messages

my point of view is this:
- either the stable buff is popping up every 10secs, with a result to get u out of hide
- or the current exp/tp event is a hidden variable that pops every 10secs on ur toon to receive double exp/tp. something like a double exp buff that lasts 10secs with 10secs CD

my personal vote goes for option-2.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 10:53am

The same is reported in the German forum. [6.1.0.2710] Schurken Verbergen Buggy suggests that you can remove the (somewhat hidden) buff by entering the "1 vs 1" battleground (or whatever it is called in the English version - feel free to correct that if it is wrong;-).
Burning Eyes, Rath, Bew100/Kr100/Ku100/Dr100/Sch100/M74 - Kettenträger FTW^^
If you get the number one, the only way is down! --- Adam Ant
Cojones kann man nicht kaufen! --- unknown
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fsck the prom queen. --- John Patrick Mason
For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying. --- Gandalf, the White