You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 4th 2013, 9:48pm

Haha really? is not that hard to fix that omg.. XD i lost all my hope long time ago
Skarxah WD/S W/WD.. former Skarxa W/R K/R hehe :) Astral forever :)
Here since Beta, all damn inis cleared in all modes and still thinking that Origin 2nd was the best boss of all :P

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 10:06am

i don't know if it's wise to unearth this topic but i have a theory about the missing's ability of chiron.

I think that his accuracy is link to our bow (or Xbow, if we use Xbow) 's ability since he miss only long range attack and our other pet never miss their melee strike.

Our bow(or Xbow) 's ability are just from our second class, the scout, so the maximum accuracy link to the weapon skill is limited.

This limit grow at each lv up but as a secondary weapon's ability , this growth is lame and the gap between a real fighting cap ability and this one is huger lv after lv up so chiron miss more and more with the new inis.

so to correct this problem, the bow and xbow's ability must be enhanced to a first's class scout level for the second class users i think.

(sorry if my english is not as sharp as i would want)
[img][/img]

Masazuka

Professional

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:07pm

i have a lvl 87 warden with the crossbow skill under 20 and chiron rarely miss even in some boss fight, dont be shy use some dex...
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Masazuka" (Oct 23rd 2014, 12:25pm)

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 1:06pm

Afaik all bows and xbows take missing from main hand weapons... Though idk if this applies to Chiron.

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 5:57pm

My Warden's crossbow mastery is pretty high and he has quite a bit of Dex (I play him also as Scout), and yet I see that the chiron has pretty high miss (or was it dodge?) rate against bosses in the latest instance. It's much better once I have the same or higher level as the bosses, so my guess is that the level difference plays a big role.

Friday, October 24th 2014, 7:28am

it's depend of the gap of level between chiron and his target althought.

My Warden's crossbow mastery is pretty high

i don't think that even at max of 131 xbow's ability can be considered as "high" , the axe 's ability is at 200 at lv 87...

I 've already to put some dex on my build (i shared a scout 's leather set for a long time between my scout/warden and warden/scout) and there was no real improvement for chiron
About Cenre's writings, i never heared anything that involving the melee weapon's ability
[img][/img]

achilleas1

Intermediate

Friday, October 24th 2014, 10:14am

About Cenre's writings, i never heared anything that involving the melee weapon's ability

This is elementary knowledge 101 of any s/* or */s in rom.

Ur miss rate is directly dependent on ur mainhand weapon skill

U dont have to start arguing. just pick a weapon that u have low lvl skill (as warden, for example unarnmed, 1h sword/axe, etc) and enjoy ur 50% miss rate to verify.

Cheers, Fin