You are not logged in.

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 4:17pm

Festival of Fire

Hi,
are this quests still available in game? i can not find quest giver NPC Lajeer in Varanas or Minoj in Silverspring..

Find someone who's seen Thysdyr

Frostmoon Demon Beast Thysdyr

Bazztardo

Intermediate

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 4:53pm

I didnt saw any of this quests in the patch notes.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 8:57pm

Those are from a few years ago. The event doesn't use those quests any more.

TY for fast answer :)

@Bazztardo

Quoted

I didnt saw any of this quests in the patch notes.
no, i found those in an old DE guide, which is obviously outdated, just needed a confirmation. Thanks anyway :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lyga" (Feb 1st 2015, 9:06pm)

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 4:56pm

Is Thysdyr even working this festival? On Smacht, the blue one was bugged the last time people attempted it ...

Zerienga

Intermediate

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 7:12pm

I believe the blue one may be bugged. On US server, Reni, I spawned the blue one, and it immediately vanished. Red one worked fine though.
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 1:02pm

Same on Siochain, blue vanishes immediately and red works. Even right after maintenance.
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 3:31pm

It is bugged on Macantacht as well, that makes 2 Thysdyr titles unavailable once again :(

Bazztardo

Intermediate

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 3:41pm

Oke, i killed 40 fire ones ...i hope GF will kill 40 ice ones for me :D

Aaralyna

Professional

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 12:54am

Maybe a bit late seeing event end tomorrow but...

Ice Tsydyrs are killable. Yes they are buggy and yes they vanish really fast but it is possible. Just got me the title :D

A little trick:

Have 3 ppl in your group minimum and have PLENTY ice runes. Bring some patience along as well.... Teamspeak is no luxury with this one.

1 person stands at the crystal to spawn it. The other persons stand where the ice one spawns (this is crucial to do). Make sure everyone is ready. Click the crystal. The other 2 need to instantly spam skill 3 on the dragon. Too late and dragon goes poof. The clue is to aggro the dragon really fast. When its aggroed you can take your full 5 minutes to kill it. Remember that the timer is bugged too (when you did a previous dragon, lets say fire one, it will still show timer of previous one). So simply don't worry too much, you will get it down with 3 people if you make sure you don't get feared every round, but theres a skill in the bar against that too (to prevent fear).

If you still see this and do this today, good luck and grats on your titles :D Otherwise.... next year with event :)
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:36am

If you still see this and do this today, good luck and grats on your titles :D Otherwise.... next year with event :)
Gratz on your title Aaralyna, i'm glad you manage to get it :)

Yet, those gifting NPCs on the bridge...maybe they can do a little trick for the rest of us? :rolleyes:

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 9:40am

Maybe a bit late seeing event end tomorrow but...

Ice Tsydyrs are killable. Yes they are buggy and yes they vanish really fast but it is possible. Just got me the title :D

A little trick:

Have 3 ppl in your group minimum and have PLENTY ice runes. Bring some patience along as well.... Teamspeak is no luxury with this one.

1 person stands at the crystal to spawn it. The other persons stand where the ice one spawns (this is crucial to do). Make sure everyone is ready. Click the crystal. The other 2 need to instantly spam skill 3 on the dragon. Too late and dragon goes poof. The clue is to aggro the dragon really fast. When its aggroed you can take your full 5 minutes to kill it. Remember that the timer is bugged too (when you did a previous dragon, lets say fire one, it will still show timer of previous one). So simply don't worry too much, you will get it down with 3 people if you make sure you don't get feared every round, but theres a skill in the bar against that too (to prevent fear).

Thanks for effort tho. But I wasn't one of those who checks forum at 1am then logjn rom and try to find a party for Tsydyrs. So maybe next year. :)
One man's lies are another man's truth