You are not logged in.

ZombieSheep

Beginner

• "ZombieSheep" started this thread

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:28am

More costumes!

We need more costumes and looks back in the Itemshop. There used to be several packages in there permanently but for one reason or another they were removed "temporarily" (does not look so temporary). In general most of the endgame players and/or those with plenty of diamonds to waste will care a lot about how their character looks and therefore costumes are one of the biggest money makers for GF, so it's curious how there are almost never any in the IS ^^. More promos or, preferably, more looks permanently back in the IS would be lovely. Also perhaps a promo containing Anselve/Aisha looks for obscene prices, for those too lazy to farm (spawn rates are stupid for Anselve anyway).
Scoutsheep - 85Warrior/85Warden/78Scout/70Rogue
Válkry - 84Priest/57Knight/52Rogue
Blázé - 83Mage/60Warrior/60Scout
Áttributes - 85 Warlock/70Champion/82Mage/50Rogue
Eldendria - 65 Druid/60Warden/60Scout (WIP)
Justíce - 57 Knight/50Mage/50Warrior (WIP)
+ many more! :D
This post has already been reported.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:33am

for once I think I'll agree with cenre on this...do NOT put ystra boss gear into the item shop, or any other rare ingame aggs for that matter. the only aggs I'd like to see in IS are either IS aggs or the older gear skins that are no longer attainable(old PvP gear).
CIKE - S/D/R

ZombieSheep

Beginner

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:51am

[...] additionally I would love to have those looks alas I simply do not have the time required to farm them. Locface is easy, Aisha is possible... Anselve is just ridiculous unless you get lucky. I spawned hilzaru 3 times but Anselve is just horrible, never managed her.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinx" (Apr 26th 2014, 1:21am) with the following reason: ^^ Really guys

This post has already been reported.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:28am

then go get even less of a life and farm anselve even more. even with my life i spawned her 6 times in 3 days!

ZombieSheep

Beginner

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:33am

Your lack of a life and hence ability to spawn Anselve with astounding regularity is, while "fascinating", not so relevant to the overall theme of this thread: more costumes for the IS! Stay on topic tyvm :D

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:33am

since when do you know me to stay on topic? :S

Jinx

Boardcactus Supreme EN

• "Jinx" has been banned

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:53am

Since I said: Stop derailing the thread.

This is a good topic but that doesn't mean I wont close it.

If you got something to talk about between the two of you take it to pm :missilelauncher:

Super Boardmoderator

This is My Color!

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 2:08am

good topic!??? this is far from good.

Fifio

Professional

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 9:44am

Topic is indeed good costumes where removed from IS long time ago and all want to look different i would personally love to have more looks available ah well not ystra bosses they are too crap looking really.

I think they would sell good so just stupid not to offer what the community wants.

With that make also the wardrobe bigger more pages needed the ones we got is not nearly enough xD
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:00am

Wardrobe space has been suggested multiple times on both forums, and stillvwaiting :/

Ayea

Trainee

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:32am

With that make also the wardrobe bigger more pages needed the ones we got is not nearly enough xD

getting more wardrobe pages would only be one approach, increasing the slot numbers of the existing 4 pages to, lets say 100 each, would be another suitable one. And back to topic, yes some basic costumes offers are missing badly within the IS! While talking about, the ingame costume collection is lacking basic shoe styles like plain pumps - basic style in RL and never seen here. Dunno why, footwear around in mmorpg seems to have to be some kind of boots around 99% of the time.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:43am

Cause boots are awesome? :p nah but in all seriousness rom does need to design some new looks. Just don't follow sheeps troll idea about ystra looks which he's only done to try and annoy me knowing full well how long ive spent farming them -.-

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cenre" (Apr 26th 2014, 10:49am)

Jinx

Boardcactus Supreme EN

• "Jinx" has been banned

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:08pm

But costumes back in item shop would be welcome ^^
Super Boardmoderator

This is My Color!

Masazuka

Professional

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:18pm

not just costumes but some new weapon skins would be nice too
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 3:15pm

New weapon skins would be cool. Currently they only recycle the same crap over and over again -.-

RedWhite

Professional

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:26pm

I would like to see unreleased gear such as this and some other unique gear sold as skins which would be nice :) .

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 9:31pm

that is ingame, just ridiculously hard to get.
CIKE - S/D/R

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:55pm

+1 for idea
New costumes (perma in IS or more promos), new weapon looks would be good :) but not the ones you can farm in game..

Anxel P/S/R/K/W, Aurora

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Friday, June 5th 2015, 1:21pm

Items from drops like Anselve and Aisha are out of question, but the wish for more and new looks has been forwarded.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers