You are not logged in.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 2:25am

Idea for npc event

Make an event that trades the music people dont want(rattles, saxophones etc) for the more useful lutes/guitars/tambs. Idk about anyone else but atleast on my 2 main chars i have over 100 + of each between the 2. why not turn them into something useful that everyone can use. or if someone has found a use other then clogging up your bank let me know xD Trade could be once per day and you could maybe exchange 1 music item for another one of your choice.

Neuromanc

Intermediate

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 11:52am

Same with cards. 5 cards for a random card or 3 of same type for a random card :P

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 12:24pm

They could also recheck history of instruments sold, and which one none. Would give an easy to check possibility to see which intruments really are rarely used.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 12:36pm

Yeah but at least my idea allows players to chose what instrument they want yo trade and to receive, for example as a mage I want guitars but those boxes only giv lutes
I want to swap rattles for guitars :D also no cards please. Terrible idea.

Masazuka

Professional

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 12:49pm

npc to trade proofs for + 20 jewels since ppl are so ppp off cause to many proofs on servers...
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 12:55pm

Great idea! Then stop proof events and everything is all good! :thumbsup:

Masazuka

Professional

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 2:48pm

also remove from WB so that ppl wont get boss while others are gathering to kill for quest :)
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 2:55pm

cant say ive ever seen anyone gather for a world boss for the quest, considering you need the normal mode versions not the hard mode, so if people are gathering to kill zalkenrys.. which ive never seen anyone there whilst we killed.

Masazuka

Professional

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 7:59pm

npc event to trade tier 3 runes for guild ruby/runes/stones

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 11:34pm

Make an event that trades the music people dont want(rattles, saxophones etc) for the more useful lutes/guitars/tambs. Idk about anyone else but atleast on my 2 main chars i have over 100 + of each between the 2. why not turn them into something useful that everyone can use. or if someone has found a use other then clogging up your bank let me know xD Trade could be once per day and you could maybe exchange 1 music item for another one of your choice.
No please..i send all this to trash. :(

Doctore (Guerrero 95/Mago 95/Caballero 95/Sacerdote 80/Pícaro ¿?/Explorador ¿?) - Lalegion - Ibergard

Monday, September 29th 2014, 10:23am

Don't discard them in future then :D

Monday, September 29th 2014, 4:10pm

Make an event during which and for a huge amount of gold all quest lines in an area will be temporarily reactivated ( a 2 week period) allowing players to level their 3/4/5/6 classes and create some gold sink. The price will be based on the level of the area.
Lix (Aurora) angry and retired customer, fed up with gambling to obtain what is necessary to play this game

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 2:55pm

Given how much gold completing all quests in a zone actually earns you, to make this a gold sink rather than the opposite, the cost of reactivating the quests would have to be higher than most players would have available to them ...

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 4:12pm

Given how much gold completing all quests in a zone actually earns you, to make this a gold sink rather than the opposite, the cost of reactivating the quests would have to be higher than most players would have available to them ...

Just don have the quests pay out gold for completion, I dont think its right GF offering upto 6 classes which obviously sold well and then offering only orbs at high prices to level them. You would think when the idea of class expansion ticketc came up that they would have something in place for players to actually level them.

Expecting players to level 3 or 4 classes on just dailies smacks of a money grabbing excercise where everyone would be forced to buy at least a few orbs. Open a zone for these players to run again like Coo, no wonder players are bored rigid.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 4:36pm

money grabbing excercise

RW doesnt complain or confirm this :dead:

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 1:59pm

Just don have the quests pay out gold for completion, I dont think its right GF offering upto 6 classes which obviously sold well and then offering only orbs at high prices to level them. You would think when the idea of class expansion ticketc came up that they would have something in place for players to actually level them.

Expecting players to level 3 or 4 classes on just dailies smacks of a money grabbing excercise where everyone would be forced to buy at least a few orbs. Open a zone for these players to run again like Coo, no wonder players are bored rigid.

There is little point in anyone making a 3rd class beyond 70 and not really any point in making a 4th/5th/6th class beyond 50 on one toon. getting one toon to 87/87/70/50/50/50 doesn't require any expenditure really.

Making 2nd/3rd/4th/etc toons and getting those to high lvl is a much more cost-effective way of playing extra combos. People that can afford the extra expansions can afford to be stupid with orbs or be sensible and buy resets.

Lets face it, for most ppl, wanting cheap n easy lvlin has nothing to do with 4th/5th/6th class slots, its about getting 2nd n 3rd classes lvl'd without having to spend much time, money or effort.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Monday, August 17th 2015, 12:58am

Forwarded.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers